youngblood studios

Hagerstown, MD View map
$3,012 Most Popular Price

$3,012 Most Popular Price

Using a combination of photojournalistic and modern traditional styles, I will tell your truly unique wedding story through photos that will provide a lifetime of memories. By offering customizable packages, you will certainly find one that meets both your photographic needs and your budget.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2105.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3012

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date
    Holly Married on 09/07/2013
    Mark and Angie Youngblood went above and beyond at our wedding this past Saturday. My husband and I knew that they were wonderful when we met them for the first time to discuss what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. I couldn't be any happier with the service we received. They were amazing!
  • User1126799 2+ years ago
    Mark and Angie are fabulous to work with! They have great suggestions and visions. The pictures are absolutely beautiful!
    Melissa Married on 09/24/2011
    Mark photographed our engagement session, as well as our wedding and I can honestly say that I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his photos. Before my wedding I shared with Mark my desire to have unique photos, rather than the usual posed, formal shots and he definitely obliged my request. He let me direct a few shots and really let Matt and I play around at our venue and see what we could come up with. I felt comfortable working with him and his assistants and really felt like I could speak my mind about what I wanted and what I didn't want. I highly recommend Mark and his staff. I can't wait to select the photos for my wedding album!

Deals

youngblood studios 1
Gift
free outdoor engagement session with online proof album

Pricing

youngblood studios Price Rates

The Reverend's House The Reverend's House Wedding Officiants

Youngblood Studios without a doubt is my top choice for a photographer. If you are looking for someone who is tender and respectful and very focused on your event then look no further then Youngblood Studios. Mark is an award winning photographer. He has a talent for capturing life in motion. His work speaks for itself. Mark is also very easy to work with. The kind of guy you would want to sit down and share a cup of coffee with. Choose Mark Youngblood has your photographer and you will never be disappointed. Reverend Trudy Russell

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Awesome photography skills, very professional. Youngblood Studios will be sure to capture every important moment of your big day!

Leiters' Fine Catering Leiters' Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Mark is an awesome, incredibly experienced photographer - you can't go wrong! Highly recommended!

13512 Pennsylvaia Ave. 1st floor in the rear Hagerstown, MD, 21742
Location of (youngblood studios)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding