YouAreRaven.com

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About YouAreRaven.com

I believe in the raw emotion, organic, natural, and honest. In clean pictures, free from over-processing & trends.

I believe that love is beautiful, and that counts for all kinds.

I believe in making connections, in evoking responses with my photography.

I believe in working every day towards your best self. In working towards being more and more eco-friendly and green.

I believe in allowing my couples to be themselves. I welcome your authentic self.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

In an industry where the culture makes you feel like you always have to do more and where pinterest can be a dangerous place, Raven is a breath of fresh air. Not once did we ever feel like what we were doing or what we wanted wasn’t “good enough”. She was so down to earth and it felt like we were hanging out with an old friend whenever we were taking pictures. My husband is extremely nervous when taking pictures, but you would have no idea in any of our engagement or wedding photos. Raven was absolutely spectacular and we feel like we won the lottery that we found her. She is very talented and somehow is able to capture the essence of you and your significant other. Every photo set I see from her just continues to reinforce that fact. We are so in love with our wedding photos and are so thankful that we got to work with her. Seriously, talk to Raven, you won't regret putting your photos into her hands.

Photos
Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Raven was the photographer for our wedding and she exceeded our expectations. The final images were crystal clear, vibrant with color and her eye for contrast is incredible. Most importantly, Raven's attitude and lively yet calm approach taking the pictures made both of us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She caught the spirit , the genuineness and joy at our wedding and also hidden moments were revealed. Raven with her lens captured memories and feelings that while for the most part are instilled in both our hearts and minds are also now framed now on our wall for the reminder.
Raven is a fantastic photographer but also one of those people you feel grateful to have met.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Raven is amazing!! Perfect for non traditional or eccentric couples. She made us feel super comfortable and even managed to make us look photogenic. So happy that she captured our quirky love on film for many memories to come. She even has super cool ways to display your photos!

Profile Picture Mary Catherine, 5/24/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Raven is hilarious, kind, and creative! She was so fun to work with and made it easy to relax. We were involved in an event where I had the unique experience of her photographing my cakes, and I was also in the bridal party. As a vendor and someone being photographed, Raven was awesome all around and I would be thrilled to work with her again!

Raven is talented and thinks out of the box! If you are looking for someone very creative, innovative, and has new ideas - she is definitely your girl. You will not be disappointed.

If you want to capture your special day with the best photos possible YouAreRaven is the right choice! You cannot go wrong working with them! Not only is the quality of their photography unmatched, but their response time is exceptional! I highly recommend YouAreRaven!

In a market flooded with photographers, Raven stands out- she is unique, talented, whimsical, and a joy. Get to know her and her work-- I recommend it!

Working with Raven is a breeze. She is professional, kind and hilarious; able to be the comedic relief in the room while simultaneously understanding the intimacy of the moment. These qualities allow my work as an officiant to be calm and centered. I always look forward to the weddings where Raven and I have a chance to work together because I know the ease of the wedding process!

Gainesville, GA   See On Map