Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Map · Phone number

About You + Me Floral

Here at You & Me Floral we strive to create beautiful center pieces for our clients.  We will meet with you and go over every detail for your floral needs and make sure that we provide the best customer service out there.

wedding1
wedding1
photo shoo
photo shoot

4 Reviews for You + Me Floral

I am SO glad that I found Jennifer. The flowers she did for my wedding were beyond gorgeous and the price was very reasonable. Jennifer was so excited about my wedding, bounced ideas back and forth with me, sent me pictures for ideas, answered emails amazingly fast, and was always so nice and helpful. I felt like I was planning my wedding flowers with my best friend. The best thing about Jennifer is that even after you have paid she is still as excited about your wedding and eager to please you. All of the wedding vendors I've worked with turned rude and flaky after I paid them - not Jennifer though. She did an AMAZING job - I was blown away and was so impressed when I saw the flowers. She made a beautiful design in the isle for our ceremony and even brought vases with LED candles for the isle too. She made the table centerpieces match my bridal bouquet which I loved. She also made gorgeous wristlets for the moms and grandmas and bouts for the dads and groomsmen. I made a bout for my husband and she was able to attach a flower to it. Hire Jennifer - you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2013

From the first moment I sat down with Jen at You + Me Floral I knew I was in good hands. We talked about the look and feel I was going for, I told her the flowers I do and don't like and she could not have arranged a more amazing spread. She was personable and communicative every single step of the way and she personally delivered and arranged on the big day. Jen made my day perfect and elegant plus she was easy to work with and so friendly. I recommend her to any and all to make yours as perfect as mine.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Like most weddings, there was a lot of stress involved with our planning. Thankfully, the flowers were one of the few things I did not stress over once. Working with You+Me Floral was wonderful! We had two events: a small backyard wedding one day followed by a large venue party the next day. You+Me Floral handled the flowers for both events, and was able to provide beautiful arrangements for two very different situations. They were easy to get a hold of, helped me stay on budget, and paid attention to every detail to ensure everything turned out exactly how I wanted it. I felt very confident with You+Me Floral’s professionalism, knowledge, and ability to add some beauty and creative flare to our wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2013

You + Me Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 75.00
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Love Pic Love Wedding Photographers

You + Me Floral is fantastic! Jen is absolutely one of the most talented, dedicated, and professional florists we've had the opportunity to work along side of. Can't wait to work with You + Me Floral again! See ya' soon Jen!

• Grand Prairie, 75052 See on map
    Location of (You + Me Floral)