Hollywood, FL 33025 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Yolanda Reid Photography

Yolanda Reid Photography specializes in capturing wedding memories that will last a lifetime. Your wedding day is meant to be amazing and Yolanda, along with her team, will focus on all the details so that all you have to do is simply relax and enjoy getting married to your forever person while celebrating with your closest family and friends. Whether you're having a large traditional wedding, or an intimate ceremony in an exotic location Yolanda brings her professionalism, experience, and love for imagery to every event. Other portraiture is also available including engagement, boudior, and maternity photography. Packages also include albums and fine art prints.

Follow Yolanda Reid Photography on

yrp 4934 51 503074

• Real Weddings 39

9 Reviews for Yolanda Reid Photography

Ana · Married on 06/24/2017

Yolanda is an excellent photographer! She took photos of my fiancé and I for an engagement shoot, and they're wonderful. We always receive many complements on the quality and how great they are. I highly recommend her as your photographer, you won't be disappointed--she is friendly, professional and most of all we felt comfortable to be ourselves during the shoot. Thanks Yolanda!

Sent on 05/28/2016

jodie · Married on 12/17/2016

Where should I start? Let’s just say Yolanda was amazing from the start to finish. During our engagement shoot on the beach she greeted us with such a warm and welcoming smile. Yolanda was very professional and timely. She instructed my fiancé and I to feel as comfortable as possible. She kept telling us to just be ourselves, act natural, and have fun. There was no pressure whatsoever! My photos were beautiful and I truly enjoyed working with Yolanda.

Sent on 08/09/2016

David · Married on 04/18/2015

Ms. Reid's photography was beautiful. She was very attentive to our desires on this special day and did everything possible to capture the moments that we would hold dear. From the wedding preparations such as getting dressed to the reception, all of the photos produced were magnificent. In no time, we were sent some edited photos in order to get our Thank You cards created and not too long after, we were sent a CD with all of the other photos taken. I would highly recommend Ms. Reid for anyone else's special day. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Award

Yolanda Reid Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

Real Weddings