Miami - Miami Beach, Hollywood, FL 33029 Map · Phone number

About Yelitza Salazar Photography

Self-taught in photography

Event images capture the whole story and all details. My style is to record your day as it unfolds, capturing the unscripted moments that make it unique. I won't stop you during your first dance as you are staring lovingly into each other's eyes and trying hard not to step on each other's feet, and ask you to say "cheese" for the camera. But in between those unscripted moments, I like to create beautiful portraits, using the unique little nooks and crannies of the location you have chosen as my backdropI add my own unique perspective in my photographs.Apart from creating great photographs, serving the client is equally important. Customer service means offering creative concepts and solutions; staying on budget and delivering the project on time.

Y. S. Photography

I am a wedding photographer serving South Florida! I would love to capture the story of your wedding day! Contact me for rates! I am located in Miami, South Beach area, all around and would be willing to travel close to this areas. I put love and dedication into my work. For more information please contact me by mail.

If you want to see more of my gallery this is the link

www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com

Uploaded with yelitza salazar photography

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at

717d0ca88843e65c 1431352978874 yelitzasalazarphotography2014 04 24yelenawedding
04 24yelitzavannostranddebweddsecond 0264

8 Reviews for Yelitza Salazar Photography

Lacy-Ann · Married on 04/30/2011

What can I say...I fell in love with her photography when I saw it and absolutely had to have her do my engagement and wedding pictures. She was very professional, easy to get along with, made us feel very comfortable and took some awesome pictures. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Aime · Married on 10/30/2010

Yelitza is amazing! Our pictures are perfect. She is so nice and patient (we all need that on that day) plus she's very creative. We're also doing our maternity and newborn photo's with her. We highly recommend her service to all our friends.
    Aime & Chris

Sent on 01/26/2011
  • Zadry

Zadraska · Married on 10/20/2010

Yelitza has an INCREDIBLE eye for photography- a definite natural! What I LOVE most about Yelitza is her energy and her ability to spot a perfect picture moment. She is definitely not your usual cookie-cutter wedding photographer, she thinks outside the box and the results are both original and beautiful. Besides talented she is an absolute sweetheart.

Thank you Yely for capturing our day in such a beautiful way. Dale & Zadraska.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Yelitza Salazar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• I Do Faces South Florida
    I Do Faces South Florida Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing photographer!!! Yelitza has an amazing eye for detail and is a tremendous artist. If you like elegance and beauty she is the photographer for you. I am amazed by her standards and the caliber of her photos everytime. She is the winning choice for any special event!

• Sunshine Wedding Officiants
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

I loved working with and recommend Yelitza Salazar Photography 100%. if you're looking for a professional to capture extraordinary pictures of your engagement and wedding day, look no further.... Yelitza has a natural eye for pictures that are amazing, check out her website, www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/pages/Yelitza-Salazar-Photography/86449614817, ..... Is has been my pleasure to work with Yelitza..

• PARTY SPECIALISTS, INC. - "It's more than a party it's lifetime of memories"
    PARTY SPECIALISTS, INC. - "It's more than a party it's lifetime of memories" Wedding DJs

Beautiful Work, Very Professional I Highly Recommend Yelitza Salazar Photography for all kind of events

• Miami - Miami Beach Hollywood, 33029 See on map