Yelitza Salazar Photography

Hollywood, FL View map

Self-taught in photography

Event images capture the whole story and all details. My style is to record your day as it unfolds, capturing the unscripted moments that make it unique. I won't stop you during your first dance as you are staring lovingly into each other's eyes and trying hard not to step on each other's feet, and ask you to say "cheese" for the camera. But in between those unscripted moments, I like to create beautiful portraits, using the unique little nooks and crannies of the location you have chosen as my backdropI add my own unique perspective in my photographs.Apart from creating great photographs, serving the client is equally important. Customer service means offering creative concepts and solutions; staying on budget and delivering the project on time.

Y. S. Photography

I am a wedding photographer serving South Florida! I would love to capture the story of your wedding day! Contact me for rates! I am located in Miami, South Beach area, all around and would be willing to travel close to this areas. I put love and dedication into my work. For more information please contact me by mail.

If you want to see more of my gallery this is the link

www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com

Uploaded with yelitza salazar photography

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at

Yelitza Salazar Photography on Facebook

my website at www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Proofs
    Lacy-Ann Married on 04/30/2011
    What can I say...I fell in love with her photography when I saw it and absolutely had to have her do my engagement and wedding pictures. She was very professional, easy to get along with, made us feel very comfortable and took some awesome pictures. Thanks so much!!!
    Aime Married on 10/30/2010
    Yelitza is amazing! Our pictures are perfect. She is so nice and patient (we all need that on that day) plus she's very creative. We're also doing our maternity and newborn photo's with her. We highly recommend her service to all our friends.
    Aime & Chris
  • Zadry
    Zadraska Married on 10/20/2010
    Yelitza has an INCREDIBLE eye for photography- a definite natural! What I LOVE most about Yelitza is her energy and her ability to spot a perfect picture moment. She is definitely not your usual cookie-cutter wedding photographer, she thinks outside the box and the results are both original and beautiful. Besides talented she is an absolute sweetheart.

Thank you Yely for capturing our day in such a beautiful way. Dale & Zadraska.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

I Do Faces South Florida I Do Faces South Florida Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing photographer!!! Yelitza has an amazing eye for detail and is a tremendous artist. If you like elegance and beauty she is the photographer for you. I am amazed by her standards and the caliber of her photos everytime. She is the winning choice for any special event!

Sunshine Wedding Officiants Sunshine Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

I loved working with and recommend Yelitza Salazar Photography 100%. if you're looking for a professional to capture extraordinary pictures of your engagement and wedding day, look no further.... Yelitza has a natural eye for pictures that are amazing, check out her website, www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/pages/Yelitza-Salazar-Photography/86449614817, ..... Is has been my pleasure to work with Yelitza..

PARTY SPECIALISTS, INC. - PARTY SPECIALISTS, INC. - "It's more than a party it's lifetime of memories" Wedding DJs

Beautiful Work, Very Professional I Highly Recommend Yelitza Salazar Photography for all kind of events

Miami - Miami Beach Hollywood, 33029
Location of (Yelitza Salazar Photography)

Yelitza Salazar Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Yelitza Salazar Photography include in the starting price?

Yelitza Salazar Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Yelitza Salazar Photography offer?

Yelitza Salazar Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Yelitza Salazar Photography offer?

Yelitza Salazar Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Yelitza Salazar Photography offer for wedding events?

Yelitza Salazar Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Yelitza Salazar Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Yelitza Salazar Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding