Lakeland, FL 33803 Map · Phone number

About Yecg Entertainment

My name is Yury Campuzano, I have a business called YECG ENTERTAIMENT. I am known in the Central Florida Area as DJ YECG. I play all kinds of music for different private party themes such Top 40,arabic, latin, techno, dance, trance, electronik, etc.

I have been host for bridal and fashion shows. Our effort is that our customers do not have to worry because we will give a professional and personal, in all aspects of any event, all details will be discussed and dialogued order to have a great event, we remember waiters bartenders Dj lights sound and everything about any kind of event, remember we speak English and Spanish

NECESITAS UN DJ PARA TU EVENTO ???

Mi nombre es YURY CAMPUZANO, y tengo un negocio llamado YECG ENTERTAINMENT, me conocen en la parte central de florida como DJ YECG, yo toco o mezclo toda clase de musica del mundo, tambien soy DJ para eventos de modas.
nuestro esfuerzo es que nuestros clientes no tengan de que preocuparse por que nosotros daremos un trabajo profesional y personalizado , en todos los aspectos de cualquier evento, todos los detalles seran dialogados y discutidos para llegar a tener un excelente evento, recuerda tenemos Dj meseros cantineros luces sonido y todo lo referente a cualquier clase de evento, recuerda hablamos ingles y español

37cace7687854f65 1524547500 01acba9d5c743cfd 1524547498 57feef58eb3f9414 152454
DJ booth
DJ booth
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
37cace7687854f65 1524547500 01acba9d5c743cfd 1524547498 57feef58eb3f9414 152454

1 Reviews for Yecg Entertainment

Danae · Married on 03/23/2013

He gave us a great program....everyone had a great time at our wedding reception. He was on time and gave us precisely what we asked for....a great DJ at an affordable price. His motto is "no event is too small or too big" and he gives his best. We already want to book him again for an upcoming big birthday bash!

Sent on 04/20/2013