Yaz Beauty

Los Angeles, CA View map

We believe that the skin should look as flawless as possible on your wedding day and photoshoots and professional MUA custom blend the foundation for each bride to get the perfect shade by looking at you with a fresh, artistic eye and knows exactly what colours and techniques are needed to enhance your best features and minimize any flaws you may have. A good make-up artist will ask about your own make-up style and create a look that suits you, enhancing it with some new ideas, not forcing what they think will look best on you. You still want to look like you on your wedding day, just a more stunning, radiant, polished version, therefore make sure when booking a MUA you get a trial, so you can try out different looks, and pick the one you love the most for your special day.

I love what I do and want to share my talent and make everyone feel and look beautiful. I have a lot of patience and can work under any circumstance and conditions.

Make-up and hair are my passion, and I hope that I can share that passion with you.

Feel free to send me an email Beautybyyaz@gmail.com

XOXO,

Yasmein Abdulla

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Matt&Nat
    Natalie M. Married on 03/24/2018
    Yaz is the real deal in makeup artistry! Yaz provided such a thorough consultation for hair and makeup, my photos all came out looking so amazing and my makeup lasted all day. Yaz did such a great job we ended up hiring her to do our entire wedding party, including the mothers of bride and groom. The hair and makeup team Yaz put together is world class. Yaz has an incredible gift for what she does and brings out the beauty in whatever is front of her. Yaz is really the best and one-of-kind.

Yaz Beauty's reply:

You're the sweetest Natalie! Thank you so much for booking me. You and your wedding party were lovely♥️
    Moh Married on 10/31/2017
    I have known Yaz for the last two years, after seeing how creative she is and how crazy good she makes celebrities look, I couldn't resist not booking her to do my wife's hair and makeup for our wedding! She's truly amazing and talented at what she does!!
    Bryron Married on 03/11/2017
    great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Glaser Studios Glaser Studios Wedding Photographers

Working with Beauty by Yaz is always a great experience. Her professionalism, skills and knowledge are always on display. Her work has exceeded expectations every time we have worked together. Highly recommended!

Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC Wedding Photographers

Yasmein, the face behind Beauty By Yaz, is a super talented artist who is passionate about her craft. Her aim is perfection, and she delivers professional results beautifully with every bride, giving them the personal attention that makes them feel special. We highly recommend her makeup artistry to our clients.

Los Angeles, CA, 90036