Yasinska Photography LLC

Hallandale, FL View map Visit website
$2,475 Most Popular Price

$2,475 Most Popular Price

Yasinska Photography is a wedding photography company based in Hallandale, Florida. Owner Viktoriia and her team favor a documentary approach to their work. They love meaningful, memorable moments. They don’t want you to feel like you have to pose for the camera. Your wedding is about marrying your favorite person. It’s about relishing the joy and laughter that you share with your family and friends. Viktoriia and her team want to create a collection filled with memories that you’ll want to cherish forever.

Yasinska Photography believes that love has no mileage limit, so wherever love leads, Viktoriia and her team are ready to follow. They cover weddings nationwide. Wedding package features include up to 10 hours of event coverage, unlimited locations, professional image processing services, and hundreds of high-resolution images. Engagement and pre-wedding coverage, after-wedding sessions, fine art prints, heirloom books, parent albums, and a USB memory box are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2475

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Lyndsey M. Married on 06/19/2021

Such a gem to work with!!!

Viktoria photographed a wedding I coordinated and I have to say - from a professional wedding planner - SHE DID A STELLAR JOB! Her photos turned out beautifully, her attitude was golden, her assistant was on top of things, she captured EVERY detail and I give her all the thumbs up! I will certainly be looking forward to the day we can collaborate again! Top of tops. Shes amazing, truly. All my love - LMae, An Event Company

Yasinska Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lyndsey for your kind words!
    Same here, cannot wait to work with you again!
    You are the best!
    Lyndsey M. Married on 06/19/2021

Such a gem to work with!!!

Yasinska Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lyndsey for your kind words!
    Same here, cannot wait to work with you again!
    You are the best!
    Dana F. Married on 05/08/2021

Best photographer I have ever worked with!

Victoria is highly professional, creative, and easy to work with. She made me feel comfortable and confident during the photoshoot! We had such a blast. I highly recommend her as a photographer for any kind of event. She will make it special.

Yasinska Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Dana!
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day and be able to capture those special moments!

Deals

Yasinska Photography LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Viktoriia Yasinska
Viktoriia Yasinska
Owner,Lead Photographer

My name is Viktoriia, I am the one behind the lens

As a documentary wedding photographer , I think about the legacy your love story is leaving behind. I want you to look back at your wedding day many years from now and feel like you can step back into the same emotions and moments you lived out. I want you to be able to share those same memories with your kids or grandkids.

The Approach

I’m always looking out for moments with substance and meaning. You won’t have to rigidly pose for me throughout the day – I’m there to capture you marrying your favourite person, having fun and loving on your people! After all, the moments that can’t be replaced or reposed are often the most precious ones.

Let’s start crafting your story!

244 THREE ISLANDS BLVD Hallandale, FL, 33009
786-886-1877

9 am -7pm
Location of (Yasinska Photography LLC)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding