Yamean Studios Films

Yamean Studios Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Yamean Studios Films

Luxury Wedding films through beautiful Cinematography

We pride ourselves on capturing not only the emotion of your day but creating a visual and auditory story that will make you feel like you are watching a real movie. We are confident that we can take your wedding day and create a family heirloom capturing the true essence of the union of your two families.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Digital Download (2)
Documentary (1)
One Event/Day (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Yamean Studios was an awesome choice for us. The details in the Choices they made with the vision that we gave them for our event was priceless. They knew what to capture and how to execute it. The fact that they are a couple and very aware of the stresses that come with weddings their compassion for us shined throughout that day and our video was amazing.

Profile Picture Shirley, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yameam Studio Films, what can I say about these two, except they are extraordinary amazing people. A husband and wife team who has so much passion for what they do.
Tash & Ben are in a class by themselves. There is no room for imperfections, and the videos are not only breathtaking, but done with perfection. I am so happy me and Fred chose to do video at our wedding. We get a chance to continuously look at our video and remember the fairytale wedding we had.
This could not have been done without Yamean Studio Films.

Profile Picture Daurisa, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If these guys are available for your wedding, count your lucky stars and book them immediately. They are beyond professional, friendly, fun to be around on the day of and deliver a TOP notch product. We're friends with many videographers (including a couple in the wedding party) who were so impressed with how they operated the day of. We've received so many compliments on our wedding video trailer with many saying it's the best wedding video they've ever seen and we agree. They make things look cinematic, sweeping, elegant, romantic, joyous among many other adjectives. Ben and Natasha are THE BEST and you will not regret having them capture your day.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download

Yamean Studios Films Pricing

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Yamean Studios is amazing!!! This team consists of a husband and wife who captures the most endearing moments on video. Their passion for what they do is incredible. Ben & Natasha.. I call them The Yameans because they are one of a kind. I just got married and they shot my video and it felt like family was shooting my wedding. The professionalism is on point but their technique and how they work together as a team is what makes them so special. If you are getting married please hire Yamean Studios to do your video. You will not regret it . Get all those amazing moments on video, from scenery to makeup, to speeches, food, dancing and everything else. They are the best at what they do, and their commitment to your wedding is beyond impeccable.

Their work is amazing. True pros at what they do. Working with Yamean is always a pleasure. We look forward to the next event together.

Hands down the best cinematography team I have ever worked with. Not only are they professional and fun, but the caliber of their product is unmatched. They don't make videos. They create movies starring you! What could be better?! All of my clients praise their work. I highly recommend Yamean Studios.

NJ 07755   See On Map
877-716-6495  ext.  4 (phone)