Xplicid

Tampa, FL View map
$1,298 Most Popular Price

$1,298 Most Popular Price

Xplicid is a professional wedding DJ located in the Tampa, Flordia. Xplicid is an open format DJ who has the ability to entertain and engage a variety of crowds. In order to ensure that the crowd is enjoying themselves, he reads the room and creates sets that will appeal to the vibe. DJ Xplicid specializes in designing and providing high quality musical entertainment, and is sure to keep your wedding guests lively and dancing all night long.

Xplicid is experienced in spinning a wide variety of music, ranging from top 40 to old school hip hop to remixes and mashups. He also offers additional equipment for wedding client, such as microphones, a photobooth, a sound/PA system, and uplighting. In addition, Xplicid offers the following services to wedding clients:

• Consultation
  • Do-Not-Play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC services

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1298

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
    Teresa J. Married on 05/04/2019

The best of the best!

I could write a 30 page review about how epic this DJ is, but I'll get right to the point. From the first time I spoke to Randy, I knew I wasn't going to have to worry about music or lighting for my wedding. He is born to do what he does, and all of my guests repeatedly told me that he made the wedding! And that's saying a lot considering we had penguins! :) I was prepared to have a 65 person rather low key wedding, as the crowd wasn't a big bunch of dancers...or at least that is what I had thought! My husband kept warning me before the wedding that he really isn't a dancer, which I already knew, so not to expect him to be out on the dance floor very much. Well, let's just say that I couldn't tear him OFF the dance floor! I couldn't believe it! Randy had everyone from the 2 year old to the 88 year old out there dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! I can't give him enough praise, he is just the absolute best!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing dj!

DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER!! Randy was the perfect choice for our wedding. We had a very upbeat crowd that loves to dance and I think he made everyone there dance more than they ever thought they would at a wedding. I gave him a brief selection of genres and he went off that to make our dance floor crazy fun! We loved Randy!
    Jared Married on 04/22/2017
    He did a fantastic job and keep everyone on the dance floor!

Pricing

Xplicid Price Rates

9670 Lake Chase Island Way Tampa, FL, 33626
Location of (Xplicid)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding