1090 1st Ave S, Naples, FL 34102 Map · Phone number

About Wynn's Catering

We offer a wide variety of catering services. With dedication to detail and quality, we take pride in our food presentation and excellent customer service.

From small intimate dinners to large corporate receptions, you can count on Wynn's Catering to give your event the personal attention to detail that will have everyone raving for months.

Our talented French Executive Chef approaches food preparation as a fine art, interpreting your special theme to create dishes that are both delicious to the palate and pleasing to the eye.

Our experienced and courteous staff ensures that everything will run smoothly with meticulous and unobtrusive service.

The best part is that you are free to enjoy the occasion spending time with your guests, leaving the fuss and cleanup to us!

108019843429521592209431268332329912183170n
facebook profile image
102597742765920025236263505375553066958059n

4 Reviews for Wynn's Catering

Susanna · Married on 07/07/2018

Wynns catered our wedding this weekend.
    Kimberly did a wonderful job & went out of her way to make it perfect! She was very instrumental in planning the entire reception & gave great input even figuring our day of timeline. She even went as far a passing out favors to our guests The food was plentiful & delishous!!!
    We could not be more pleased with them. We give the 10 stars & would highly recommend Wynns to everyone!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2017

First of all I truly feel Gretchen Naidenhoff is the star of their floral department. After some research online and always admiring the floral options in the grocery store -- I decided to call over to their catering office and inquire about wedding tablescape/flower arrangements and was put in touch right away with Gretchen. We discussed goals and ideas and set up a meeting a couple weeks later. She was so sweet, down to earth and made me feel very comfortable with her designs and inspirations. I had a small wedding (30 people / 3 tables) and we decided on the tablescape arrangement with glass, candles, assorted succulents, roses of peaches and pinks, natural leaves and branches. It sounded lovely in my mind. She then thoughtful sent me a recap of what we had planned and an outline of all flower and plant types so I could "Google" photos of them. I knew it was going to be gorgeous! Wedding day rolls around the Gretchen herself delivered my bridal bouquet right on time and it was stunning. I couldn't wait to get the ceremony over with to see what she has created !!! We got to the reception and it was like a magical wedding dream, perfection! It was whimsical but very natural looking. I couldn't have imagined it any better. Thank you so much to Gretchen and (Kathy) for your creativity and thoughtful hard work in making my wedding a dream come true. I can't recommend them more and will return for events in the future.
    Brittany & Dan Stoller - Marco Island, FL

Sent on 09/07/2017

We had six weeks to plan a small reception at our home. After some research, we decided on Wynn's to do our afternoon cold hor d'oeuvres reception. Although, our group was small, we ordered a large amount of hor d'oeuvres to feel like a meal for our guests. Working with Wynn's was wonderful. My husband actually did all the ordering. He appreciated how much Wynn's worked with us and had patience with us. Leslie, who came to our house to serve our reception, set up all these already beautifully displayed hor h'oeuvres on our large kitchen island. She did an amazing job with the display. Also, we were so impressed and grateful for all she did serving our guests in every capacity, cleaning up and packing the food for us. She did far more than I expected, and what we needed. We were able to concentrate on our guests. We ordered different sandwiches, which were very tasty, beef tenderloin, shrimp, roasted vegetables, and lots more. We feel Wynn's exceeded our expectations and couldn't have asked for a better caterer.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Wynn's Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 18.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables