Isle Bartend LLC

Bonita Springs, FL View map Visit website

Isle Bartend LLC is a mobile bartending service in Bonita Springs, Florida that caters to weddings of any theme. Operating for over 10 years, this company specializes in unique, personalized recipes that look as good as they taste. Owner Mariel and her team combine simple ingredients with the latest techniques to create one-of-a-kind, flavorsome cocktails.

In addition to their classic and signature mixed drinks, Isle Bartend customizes their recipes to create beverages that fit your nuptial theme and aesthetic. They make their own mixers from scratch, using all organic, locally sourced fruits and herbs to achieve the best possible flavors. They will help you make custom names for your signature drinks, to make them feel like truly yours. The mixologists offer both cocktails and mocktails to make sure all your guests can enjoy their tasty creations. From the start of your cocktail hour to your last call, these mixologists will go above and beyond to make your guests feel cared for.

• Woman-owned

Nicole L. Getting married on 01/21/2022

Isle Bartend- Mariel

I requested a tasting of her drinks and menu, so I could get a feel of her vibe and energy in person. She did not hesitate to put on a display fit for a wedding! From the custom drinks/menu to the fresh fruits and homemade simple syrups and whip cream, not one mark was missed! Not only are the drinks delicious, but she even customized her specialty drinks to our likings! Isle Bartend is such a wonderful company/vendor to work with, and I couldn’t imagine not having their energy at our event! Working with Mariel has not felt like a vendor/client experience at all! It has been like working with a good friend! If you are on the fence about hiring her, I can promise it will be the best decision you could make for your wedding!
    Nicholette D. Married on 05/21/2021

I love you more

Mariel made Our wedding so personal. She took our theme and carried it out to the fullest. Even to the point of personal “Mocktails” as we had no alcohol. We. had no idea what an amazing element this would bring to our wedding. We were thrilled!!!,
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing/best bartender ever!

Well we actually hired another bartender for our wedding. He decided 7 days before the wedding that we needed 2 bartenders. I was not very happy about that, but I’m so glad that we said yes to another bartender. Mariel was the 2nd bartender that “our bartender” brought to the wedding. She was hands down THE BEST!!! If I had to do it over again, I would hire her in a heart beat! I had compliments from SO many guests on how amazing Mariel was!! She was checking on the head table at our seats, bringing us beverages, clearing our plates…. I mean she really went the extra mile for us!!! At one point the song “Shots” came on and there she was with a tray of shots on the dance floor!!!! I can not thank her enough for everything she did at our wedding! We will 100% be hiring her for any large events we have going forward!!!!!!

Bonita Springs, FL, 34135
Location of (Isle Bartend LLC)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding