Nearby Vendors to Consider

Our Silver HD Package
2-3 HD video cameras
1 videographer
pre ceremony video
ceremony video with 3 wireless mics (groom, minister, podium)
reception video of main events
3 blu rays, 5 standard dvds with custom case, 8 copies with plain case
This package runs $1200

We average about 4-8 weeks to get your video back to you!
Mention wedding wire and I'll give you a discount.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Dallas

29 Reviews for wylie video

Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

Great video for a great price! Jason is super nice!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD

Jason is very nice and professional! He did an excellent job at my wedding!

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wylie Video did an amazing job at capturing every moment at my wedding! Jason was extremely professional and went above and beyond to make sure we did not miss a beat. I looked around at a lot of videographers and Wylie Video was hands down the best quality and the most reasonably priced of all of them. They used better quality equipment and cameras than some of the companies who were asking 2 or 3 times the price. Jason even took the time to cut our highlight video and full length video exactly how we wanted it... to the point that we were able to clean up a terrible best man speech into a seemingly great one. Seriously, these guys are great and I am so happy to be able to watch my wedding day in high definition!

Profile Picture Jenna , 3/1/14, 2 Reviews

1 Photo

My Photo Album

1 Photo

1 VIDEO

Click here to view my video.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1227313550657 wedding wrie image

mention wedding wire

$1,200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Get $100 off Silver HD Package
#WW124c2b1c56404fe5

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have to say that working with Wylie video for over 4 years has been a great. Jason and his team has state of the art professional camers and put out a steller product. They tell a story with all their wedding videos, and I have to say that they are very amazing to watch!

As a professional wedding photographer, I have worked closely with dozens of videographers throughout the years. Some really good, some not so much. And of the lot, I would say Jason at Wylie Video is by far the most reliable, most flexible and delivers the best product I have ever seen. One vendor can tell a LOT about another vendor just from working with them, and in this case, actually witnessing the deliverables first hand. And based on those criteria, if you're looking for an awesome videographer, by all means call Jason at Wylie Video with complete confidence. I don't refer vendors often, but in this case, it's a no-brainer. Thanks for reading! Jim Miller owner, jimmages

Events