Wunderland Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,534 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,534 Most Popular Price

Are you ready to make your big day the best day ever?!!
With a talent network throughout the U.S., we serve a truly unique experience to elevate your celebration. We are passionate about creating memorable moments to ensure your investment with us is worthy beyond measure.
Our musically educated and polished DJs, Interactive MCs, Dancers and Specialized Entertainers work with one single goal in mind:
ROCK YOUR PARTY

Please note...

Every wedding is unique and we require to speak with you or your planner for a quote; help us stay organized and use our scheduling link in our reply to your inquiry.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,661

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,534

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$258

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 06/12/2022

Best wedding decision ever!

From the moment I met Jacqui, I knew I had to hire her for my wedding! Her articulate, knowledgeable, and confident demeanor were exactly what I wanted. Jacqui and Tyler helped me plan my wedding details and handled all the day of wedding logistics. I really wanted a food truck at my wedding but wasn’t sure it was a great idea. As Jacqui has tons of experience, she said it was a great idea. On the day of my wedding, my mom, and I guess myself, were so stressed out about all the details. Tyler graciously took over, putting our nerves, and mind at ease so we could be present in the moment and enjoy the day. Last minute, we decided to have my wedding outside (rain issue) and the team quickly threw together a plan that ended up working out better than I could have imagined! Number 1, I wanted my wedding to be fun and have lots of dancing! People are still talking about how FUN it was because Wes is an awesome DJ and Jacqui gets the crowd excited and wild!!! Just what we wanted!

Their company has a program that keeps detailed information about the wedding from who walks down the aisle first, to a detailed timeline. You can input data as well. This eased my mind and made planning easier.

I am almost 40 and have waited so long to marry! My dream came true, and it was because of Wunderland that my special day was one of the best of my life!

Wunderland Events's reply:

You are our dream come true!! Thank you for your trust in our process and letting yourself have the best time you so deserve after all your hard work.
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas D. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellent, professional, and talented DJ!

If you are having your event at Trinity Tree Farm, or anywhere, we can recommend Wunderland Events without hesitation. They worked with us to provide the exact style of wedding we were seeking.

Wunderland offered expertise tailored to our weddings’ requirements. In some areas we had very specific instructions and in others very loosely defined wishes. An ongoing raffle throughout the night followed a close timeline, which Wes facilitated with fluid ease. However there was a solid hour where we had nothing plan, which Wes was able to bring magic and life to.

He worked well with our other vendors, requiring zero assistance for set up and tear down, and supporting ad hoc singers and speakers without us having to do much of anything other than express what we wanted.

Wes and Jacqui not only brought music and entertainment to our event, they did so with only TWO WEEKS notice. This was made simple for us via their highly useful website. Having used several wedding/event websites while planning our wedding (withjoy and menswearhouse leave a LOT to be desired) Wunderland Events’ simple and extremely functional portal was a breath of fresh air which was reflected directly in the clarity of communication required on such short notice.

Wes and Jacqui stepped back and let our wedding be the star of the show, but knowing the lead up it is clear to us the success of our wedding was in large part thanks to two highly capable people working with focus and experience.

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and share your experiences with us. May you and wife live a beautiful life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

600 1st Ave First Floor Seattle, WA, 98104
1-844-457-7703
360-255-8457

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM 7:00 PM - 11 PM
Location of (Wunderland Events)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding