Wunderland Events Reviews

14 | Seattle, WA

14 Reviews for Wunderland Events

Cora P. · Married on 12/08/2020

! Five Stars !

My husband and I hired Wunderland events for our wedding DJ and day of coordinator the summer of 2019. We were looking for a DJ/Day of that was organized, easy to work with and fun! Wes and Jacqui checked all the boxes for us. The pre-planning process was a breeze. When it came time for the big day, we were completely at ease. Jacqui and Tyler had all the setup and prep under control. With all weddings, there were some minor hiccups due to things my husband and I goofed up but Jacqui and Tyler had everything handled. My husband and I were able to enjoy our day from start to finish, blissfully, without any worries or stress. Not only was the day of coordination a dream, Wes did a fabulous job with our ceremony and reception jams!! Jacqui MC’d our reception, WHICH WAS AWESOME! Our guest were gushing about how awesome our DJ team was. They engaged the crowd and kept the party moving throughout the evening.
    All in all, we had a great experience and we would recommend Wunderland to anyone look for an awesome and reliable vendor. Wunderland will take good care of you

Sent on 11/19/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, this one will be pinned at the top! Thank you so much Cora! It was truly an honor to work with such a fun couple! You and Taylor both share a generous spirit and it showed on the day. Best wishes to you both!
  • Leslie

Leslie C. · Married on 11/08/2020

Smooth sailing with this Wunderful team!

Jacqui and Wes were amazing to work with. They have so much experience in the wedding-planning realm (not just DJ-related) that it was always easy and helpful talking to them about our day. To top it off, they are just nice people to be around!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

You and Matthew looked great on that dance floor! Thanks for the kind words. It was our pleasure, we hope to see you two at another celebration soon!
  • Larysa

Larysa · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing people to work with!

We had such an amazing experience working with Wunderland Events. Wes truly made our big day so magical! From the music pre-ceremony all the way through the end of our night! He and his team made my husband and I feel so special on our big day! If you need a DJ don't hesitate here! They are worth every penny and more! I cannot recommend them enough. We will be using them again for all future events!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

You guys had such an amazing group of people celebrating with you, just goes to show that W.E. aren't the only ones who think you and Ryan are special folks. Can't wait for the next one!
  • Nancy

Nancy T. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best decision!

I cannot recommend Jacqui and Wes enough! Jacqui was our day-of coordinator and Wes our DJ and this team KILLED IT! We chose an all-star team of wedding vendors and Wunderland led the pack in terms of their support, knowledge, and delivery. Our guests gave them sooo many compliments throughout the night and afterwards. I'm already detailed-oriented and Jacqui met that and more while staying calm and collected. The day was smoother than I could have imagined with her keeping us all on track and taking care of all of the details. Wes was able to meet us where we were musically and incorporate certain pieces and moods we wanted while taking care of the specific songs. We couldn't believe how many people he got on the dance floor, even people we'd never seen dance before! This husband and wife team is incredible and they clearly love what they do.

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn W. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing dj duo

Wes and Jacqui are an amazing duo! When we learned they weren't available for our wedding date, they reached out to their network and brought in two of their good friends from LA (who had the same vibe & energy) to DJ/MC our wedding. We continued to work with them every step of the way in our planning phase, and they were wonderful! I so appreciated how they took the time to meet with us (multiple times) and help in the planning. They're DJs at heart, but also get into the details and make sure your day of timeline is planned out from start to finish.

Their DJ crew from LA was awesome and brought sooo much energy to our big day. We literally had a full on dance party before dinner; I've never seen so many people out on the dance floor at a wedding and they kept the party going until the very end. It was the most epic dance party I've ever been to, and I want to relive it again! :)

To top it off, they worked with my brother to play a recorded message of my grandparents sending their well wishes (they were unable to travel for our wedding). This was a big surprise, and a very nice added touch to our special day.
    I highly recommend this crew! Don't hesitate to book, or it may be too late.

• Alison

Alison M. · Married on 04/05/2019

The best in the pnw

The BEST in Seattle with energy, audience knowledge and the most subtle ways to get the crowd ready to dance. Thank you for being prompt, professional and relevant for our guests. I promise, you will be blown away!

All of us have attended weddings or special events with a cheezy, obnoxious DJ who seems to like their own voice more than the guests'. You won't find this with Wunderland. Wes and Jacqui care and, truly, work to ensure you and your guests have the best time!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Alison! Can't wait to celebrate with you all again soon. See you online in the meantime!
  • Geri

Geri A. · Married on 08/25/2018

Easiest wedding decision to make: hire Wes and Jacqui

My husband and I could not recommend Wunderland Events, specifically Wes and Jacqui, any more highly. From the onset of our wedding planning, the goal was to throw a killer party for our family and friends and Wes and Jacqui played a HUGE role in making that happen. They are consummate professionals in the industry, took excellent care of us and our guests, put together the perfect mix of music, and it was an absolute blast working with them to plan our wedding. They worked closely with us and our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and to make sure the flow of our event not only went smoothly, but reflected our vision. If you are searching for a DJ team to host the wedding reception of your dreams, look no further. Thank you, Wes and Jacqui!!! - Geri and Anthony

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 07/28/2018

The best around!

I was so amazed by how amazing both Jacqui and Wes at Wunderland Events were! They met all my expectations and went above and beyond. I had the best day of my life at my wedding and they were the life of the party. I had several friends comment that they were the best DJ/MC that they had ever seen! Thank you so much Wunderland Events!

• Shaun

Shaun · Married on 10/27/2017

They bring the music and the party

Are you planning an event or wedding and are worried that people won’t want to dance or have fun? Worry no more when you book Wunderland Events to host/ DJ your event. We first met Wunderland when they were DJing a Pride event on one of the hottest days on the calendar. Even in the heat, and sun, they had the crowd dancing. We knew that they could get our wedding guests up from their seats on and on the dancefloor. Sure enough, the day of our wedding, everyone had the best time and could not speak higher about how great the entertainment and hosts were. They were extremely professional, communicative, and made the whole experience a blast. We would hire them again in heartbeat.

Sent on 12/14/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks Shaun, and congrats on the new home! We miss you two, and hope to see you at Frolik next summer! Great pictures by the way

Jessie · Married on 07/29/2017

You HAVE to hire them!

We hired Wunderland to DJ our wedding and they were AMAZING! They kept the wedding atmosphere fun & energetic, which kept the dance floor packed all night. Our guests are still talking about how our wedding is the funnest one they've ever been too. We have Wunderland Events to thank for that!
    From start to finish, Wes and Jacqui were kind, helpful, prompt, organized, and professional. Prior to the wedding, they took the time to meet with us and be available via email/phone to get to know us and our wedding vision. Since we were planning the wedding ourselves, it was really nice to have their help and guidance throughout the process. Jacqui even choreographed our First Dance, and our dances with our parents! During the wedding, they acted as both DJ and wedding planner, keeping track of the order of events and ensuring we stayed as close to "on schedule" as a wedding can be. We even hired them to DJ the after-party, and their work was just as amazing as the wedding had been.
    We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Wunderland Events. Their work and service is incredible. We will be hiring them again for any big future events, and have already passed on their information to some of our wedding guests for their upcoming events.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks for these epic shots! And thanks for showing us the beauty of Port Townsend! You two rock!!!

Karina · Married on 06/24/2017

More Than a DJ!

WE created the most perfect evening for our special day. They went above and beyond in making sure everything ran smoothly, and they kept the party alive. Such incredible people to work with!

Rob S. · Married on 06/10/2017

Best party ever!

Wes and his team know what they're doing, and it shows on the dance floor! Our guests had a blast--I'll be sure to book Wunderland Events whenever I need a great DJ! Thanks a ton!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

W.E. still talk about that one! Glad you're well! And thank you for taking the time to post here, it means everything!

Mary H. · Married on 06/07/2016

They bring next level engagement to your party!

Never a dull moment with Wunderland at the helm. Our wedding was so fun and everyone kept complimenting us on the rocking DJ & MC. Not just an amazing company, amazing people.

Wunderland Events's reply:

Wedding guest: "where are you going with that pop-up tent?"

Wes Wunder: "the dance floor, you comin'?"
  • John

John M. · Married on 03/08/2021

Wunderland Wedding

Wes and his team were so helpful throughout the entire process of planning for our wedding! Within 10 minutes of our first meeting, they were able to find an amazing cover version of the first dance song we had been thinking about. It was very creative and resourceful!! Wunderland continually followed up with us and gave helpful reminders to continue building our playlist and ensure that we had all of the songs we needed for each event throughout the wedding! Unfortunately, due to COVID, we had to cancel our wedding, but Wes was super helpful and put our needs first when going through the cancellation process. Definitely recommend Wunderland for your next event or wedding!!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks so much, John! W.E. regret not being able to celebrate you two, but hope to see you on a dance floor somewhere soon!