Wunderland Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Manny M. Getting married on 08/30/2022

Such a great experience!

Working with Wunderland Events for their officiant service was top notch! Jacqui was recommended by our wedding planner Brikmoda, it was the such a great experience. Very professional, great communication and so easy to work with. The entire process was smooth and Jacqui was so helpful and encouraging. We absolutely love her!

Wunderland Events's reply:

It was our honor to witness the bond between you and Lany. Many blessings pour upon you both always!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas D. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent, professional, and talented DJ!

If you are having your event at Trinity Tree Farm, or anywhere, we can recommend Wunderland Events without hesitation. They worked with us to provide the exact style of wedding we were seeking.

Wunderland offered expertise tailored to our weddings’ requirements. In some areas we had very specific instructions and in others very loosely defined wishes. An ongoing raffle throughout the night followed a close timeline, which Wes facilitated with fluid ease. However there was a solid hour where we had nothing plan, which Wes was able to bring magic and life to.

He worked well with our other vendors, requiring zero assistance for set up and tear down, and supporting ad hoc singers and speakers without us having to do much of anything other than express what we wanted.

Wes and Jacqui not only brought music and entertainment to our event, they did so with only TWO WEEKS notice. This was made simple for us via their highly useful website. Having used several wedding/event websites while planning our wedding (withjoy and menswearhouse leave a LOT to be desired) Wunderland Events’ simple and extremely functional portal was a breath of fresh air which was reflected directly in the clarity of communication required on such short notice.

Wes and Jacqui stepped back and let our wedding be the star of the show, but knowing the lead up it is clear to us the success of our wedding was in large part thanks to two highly capable people working with focus and experience.

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and share your experiences with us. May you and wife live a beautiful life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ambyr
    Ambyr L. Married on 01/29/2022

Best DJ/DoC duo in town!

Look no further, Wunderland Events is everything you wanted and more. We found them through a friends wedding - it was one of the best weddings we had ever been to, and we knew we had to have them for our own. Luckily they were available for us! Wes and Jackie are a dynamic duo. Wes is an excellent DJ and is able to engage with the crowd in a really authentic way and appropriately manage energy levels throughout the night. We never had to worry about a lack of people on the dance floor. Jackie gets shit done and is equally excellent. She answered all of our questions and took care of coordinating with vendors and made sure that we didn't have to worry about any of the tiny details on the day-of. We also had Tyler bartend our wedding and every guest fell in love with him. You cannot go wrong. They have options for every budgets and offer more that just entertainment and coordination. Book them book them book them!!!

Wunderland Events's reply:

Boom. Right here, this is why we do what we do! Love you two and your energies and your family/friends, especially the Coloradians!!
  • Abby
    Abby M. Married on 10/18/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Don’t even think twice, just book these fabulous humans! They went above and beyond to give me the wedding of my dreams. It would not have been the same without them. They are truly amazing at what they do!

Wunderland Events's reply:

Love waking up to messages like this! Thanks so much, Abby. Glad it all came together.

P.S. Ozzy is permanently in the Grand Entrance create from now on!
  • Elsa
    Elsa J. Married on 08/14/2021

The Perfect Team

I co-own a Seattle area planning and design company. We had the opportunity to work with Wes and team for the first time at a wedding at Wellspring Spa near Mt. Rainier August 2021. The communication leading up to the event was easy and seamless. We hopped on a couple calls to nail down details and shared some back and forth emails with the clients included. This event also included a live band for portions of the evening, so we created a timeline together include both parties throughout the celebration. As we approached the wedding day, I felt confident in Wes and his team to delivery an amazing event from the DJ/MC side of things. Wes and Jacqui V were perfect! They had a great energy, were flexible with in-the-moment adjustments, played great music, and were just fun to be around for other vendors and guests alike! Our team highly recommends them and have added them to our referral list.

Wunderland Events's reply:

Perfect Team indeed! Juliet & Lou put together some really special, wonderful events. I'm glad we could take part!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen C. Married on 07/17/2021

I was the bride!

Honestly we were so lucky to have Jacqui and Wesley for our big day! We booked the month of/day of coordinator and Jacqui was amazing. I wouldn’t of been able to get through the month/day without her! Wesley was the best hype-man DJ I’ve ever seen! They had the whole crowd on the dance floor and the grand entrance was insane! We appreciate their hard work, communication, attention to detail, and honesty. If you’re looking for the best of the best Wunderland Events is your go to!

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks for taking time from your honeymoon to post these sweet words, now get after it!

We wanna see pictures!
  • Zoë
    Zoë C. Married on 05/22/2021

Professional & Fun DJ

Wes made our day so special. Not only was a he a great DJ but he also was a great MC. He brought professional equipment, set up mics and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. He also has a great energy and spirit about him that I loved having on my wedding day. I highly recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. Everyone said it was the most fun wedding they had been to. He took the time to meet with me and listen to all my playlists for the wedding and perfectly curated them for the day. One of the best decisions we made for our day was using Wunderland.

Wunderland Events's reply:

We were just one part of the great team you assembled. It was an honor!
    Speaking of great teams, your students have an open invitation to join ours. What a group!
    Cora P. Married on 12/08/2020

! Five Stars !

My husband and I hired Wunderland events for our wedding DJ and day of coordinator the summer of 2019. We were looking for a DJ/Day of that was organized, easy to work with and fun! Wes and Jacqui checked all the boxes for us. The pre-planning process was a breeze. When it came time for the big day, we were completely at ease. Jacqui and Tyler had all the setup and prep under control. With all weddings, there were some minor hiccups due to things my husband and I goofed up but Jacqui and Tyler had everything handled. My husband and I were able to enjoy our day from start to finish, blissfully, without any worries or stress. Not only was the day of coordination a dream, Wes did a fabulous job with our ceremony and reception jams!! Jacqui MC’d our reception, WHICH WAS AWESOME! Our guest were gushing about how awesome our DJ team was. They engaged the crowd and kept the party moving throughout the evening.
    All in all, we had a great experience and we would recommend Wunderland to anyone look for an awesome and reliable vendor. Wunderland will take good care of you

Wunderland Events's reply:

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, this one will be pinned at the top! Thank you so much Cora! It was truly an honor to work with such a fun couple! You and Taylor both share a generous spirit and it showed on the day. Best wishes to you both!
  • Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 11/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Smooth sailing with this Wunderful team!

Jacqui and Wes were amazing to work with. They have so much experience in the wedding-planning realm (not just DJ-related) that it was always easy and helpful talking to them about our day. To top it off, they are just nice people to be around!

Wunderland Events's reply:

You and Matthew looked great on that dance floor! Thanks for the kind words. It was our pleasure, we hope to see you two at another celebration soon!
  • Trisha
    Trisha M. Married on 09/26/2020

Danced 'til we Dropped!

Wes & Jacqui were amazing at getting the crowd engaged and having a blast! They played all the right songs! Also, Jacky at the photobooth station was so kind, funny and helpful! Wunderland Events was truly one of the absolute best components to my wedding, and I cannot recommend them enough.

Wunderland Events's reply:

"Danced 'til we dropped" is literally the best thing we could ever hear ever. I'm sure your dad was happy to hide his tears behind buckets of sweat lol
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra S. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly above and beyond expectations for a night to remember

Wes, Jacqui and Tyler made our wedding so special and took care of so many extra details that made our lives easier during all the chaos of planning and the event itself. All the services they provided were thoughtfully tailored specifically to us and really put us at ease, and it was an amazing night.

Wunderland Events's reply:

The whole team couldn't stop raving about you two! We are so happy you and Luis have taken this journey together and we'll be cheering on the 3 of you!
  • Larysa
    Larysa Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing people to work with!

We had such an amazing experience working with Wunderland Events. Wes truly made our big day so magical! From the music pre-ceremony all the way through the end of our night! He and his team made my husband and I feel so special on our big day! If you need a DJ don't hesitate here! They are worth every penny and more! I cannot recommend them enough. We will be using them again for all future events!

Wunderland Events's reply:

You guys had such an amazing group of people celebrating with you, just goes to show that W.E. aren't the only ones who think you and Ryan are special folks. Can't wait for the next one!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn W. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing dj duo

Wes and Jacqui are an amazing duo! When we learned they weren't available for our wedding date, they reached out to their network and brought in two of their good friends from LA (who had the same vibe & energy) to DJ/MC our wedding. We continued to work with them every step of the way in our planning phase, and they were wonderful! I so appreciated how they took the time to meet with us (multiple times) and help in the planning. They're DJs at heart, but also get into the details and make sure your day of timeline is planned out from start to finish.

Their DJ crew from LA was awesome and brought sooo much energy to our big day. We literally had a full on dance party before dinner; I've never seen so many people out on the dance floor at a wedding and they kept the party going until the very end. It was the most epic dance party I've ever been to, and I want to relive it again! :)

To top it off, they worked with my brother to play a recorded message of my grandparents sending their well wishes (they were unable to travel for our wedding). This was a big surprise, and a very nice added touch to our special day.
    I highly recommend this crew! Don't hesitate to book, or it may be too late.
  • Nancy
    Nancy T. Married on 09/21/2019

Best decision!

I cannot recommend Jacqui and Wes enough! Jacqui was our day-of coordinator and Wes our DJ and this team KILLED IT! We chose an all-star team of wedding vendors and Wunderland led the pack in terms of their support, knowledge, and delivery. Our guests gave them sooo many compliments throughout the night and afterwards. I'm already detailed-oriented and Jacqui met that and more while staying calm and collected. The day was smoother than I could have imagined with her keeping us all on track and taking care of all of the details. Wes was able to meet us where we were musically and incorporate certain pieces and moods we wanted while taking care of the specific songs. We couldn't believe how many people he got on the dance floor, even people we'd never seen dance before! This husband and wife team is incredible and they clearly love what they do.
  • Alison
    Alison M. Married on 04/05/2019

The best in the pnw

The BEST in Seattle with energy, audience knowledge and the most subtle ways to get the crowd ready to dance. Thank you for being prompt, professional and relevant for our guests. I promise, you will be blown away!

All of us have attended weddings or special events with a cheezy, obnoxious DJ who seems to like their own voice more than the guests'. You won't find this with Wunderland. Wes and Jacqui care and, truly, work to ensure you and your guests have the best time!

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Alison! Can't wait to celebrate with you all again soon. See you online in the meantime!
  • Geri
    Geri A. Married on 08/25/2018

Easiest wedding decision to make: hire Wes and Jacqui

My husband and I could not recommend Wunderland Events, specifically Wes and Jacqui, any more highly. From the onset of our wedding planning, the goal was to throw a killer party for our family and friends and Wes and Jacqui played a HUGE role in making that happen. They are consummate professionals in the industry, took excellent care of us and our guests, put together the perfect mix of music, and it was an absolute blast working with them to plan our wedding. They worked closely with us and our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and to make sure the flow of our event not only went smoothly, but reflected our vision. If you are searching for a DJ team to host the wedding reception of your dreams, look no further. Thank you, Wes and Jacqui!!! - Geri and Anthony
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 07/28/2018

The best around!

I was so amazed by how amazing both Jacqui and Wes at Wunderland Events were! They met all my expectations and went above and beyond. I had the best day of my life at my wedding and they were the life of the party. I had several friends comment that they were the best DJ/MC that they had ever seen! Thank you so much Wunderland Events!
  • Shaun
    Shaun Married on 10/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They bring the music and the party

Are you planning an event or wedding and are worried that people won’t want to dance or have fun? Worry no more when you book Wunderland Events to host/ DJ your event. We first met Wunderland when they were DJing a Pride event on one of the hottest days on the calendar. Even in the heat, and sun, they had the crowd dancing. We knew that they could get our wedding guests up from their seats on and on the dancefloor. Sure enough, the day of our wedding, everyone had the best time and could not speak higher about how great the entertainment and hosts were. They were extremely professional, communicative, and made the whole experience a blast. We would hire them again in heartbeat.

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks Shaun, and congrats on the new home! We miss you two, and hope to see you at Frolik next summer! Great pictures by the way
    Jessie Married on 07/29/2017

You HAVE to hire them!

We hired Wunderland to DJ our wedding and they were AMAZING! They kept the wedding atmosphere fun & energetic, which kept the dance floor packed all night. Our guests are still talking about how our wedding is the funnest one they've ever been too. We have Wunderland Events to thank for that!
    From start to finish, Wes and Jacqui were kind, helpful, prompt, organized, and professional. Prior to the wedding, they took the time to meet with us and be available via email/phone to get to know us and our wedding vision. Since we were planning the wedding ourselves, it was really nice to have their help and guidance throughout the process. Jacqui even choreographed our First Dance, and our dances with our parents! During the wedding, they acted as both DJ and wedding planner, keeping track of the order of events and ensuring we stayed as close to "on schedule" as a wedding can be. We even hired them to DJ the after-party, and their work was just as amazing as the wedding had been.
    We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Wunderland Events. Their work and service is incredible. We will be hiring them again for any big future events, and have already passed on their information to some of our wedding guests for their upcoming events.

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks for these epic shots! And thanks for showing us the beauty of Port Townsend! You two rock!!!

Karina Married on 06/24/2017

More Than a DJ!

WE created the most perfect evening for our special day. They went above and beyond in making sure everything ran smoothly, and they kept the party alive. Such incredible people to work with!
    Rob S. Married on 06/10/2017

Best party ever!

Wes and his team know what they're doing, and it shows on the dance floor! Our guests had a blast--I'll be sure to book Wunderland Events whenever I need a great DJ! Thanks a ton!

Wunderland Events's reply:

W.E. still talk about that one! Glad you're well! And thank you for taking the time to post here, it means everything!
    Mary H. Married on 06/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They bring next level engagement to your party!

Never a dull moment with Wunderland at the helm. Our wedding was so fun and everyone kept complimenting us on the rocking DJ & MC. Not just an amazing company, amazing people.

Wunderland Events's reply:

Wedding guest: "where are you going with that pop-up tent?"

Wes Wunder: "the dance floor, you comin'?"
  • John
    John M. Married on 03/08/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wunderland Wedding

Wes and his team were so helpful throughout the entire process of planning for our wedding! Within 10 minutes of our first meeting, they were able to find an amazing cover version of the first dance song we had been thinking about. It was very creative and resourceful!! Wunderland continually followed up with us and gave helpful reminders to continue building our playlist and ensure that we had all of the songs we needed for each event throughout the wedding! Unfortunately, due to COVID, we had to cancel our wedding, but Wes was super helpful and put our needs first when going through the cancellation process. Definitely recommend Wunderland for your next event or wedding!!

Wunderland Events's reply:

Thanks so much, John! W.E. regret not being able to celebrate you two, but hope to see you on a dance floor somewhere soon!
illustration stars