WTL Photos & Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! And thank you for taking a moment to review my online portfolio! My name is Winston Lackey--Creator and lead photo/video at WTL Photos and Video. What began as a gentle pastime at 15 years old, has now evolved into a beautiful career allowing me to share my photography and videography skills to help capture precious, once-in-a-lifetime moments for your family and friends. While I am now nearing 30 laps around the sun, I have taken the past 15 years to nurture and expand my craft and business. Now, alongside a carefully selected, unique team of creative photographers and videographers, we are prepared to work seamlessly and cohesively to capture your big day!

For WTL Photos & Video, every part of a wedding deserves to be preserved. This approach means that we can cover the rehearsal dinner, the preparations, the ceremony, and the reception right until the end of the party. For us, the minute details matter as much as the attention-grabbing highlights. We focus our lens on the candid embraces and ceremony smiles while taking in the decor, the attire, and the colorful surroundings. This operation commits all of those rare moments to film with care and attention. Various packages are available to clients. Regardless of which one is selected, we strive to create an experience that matches the footage. Full-feature videos, highlight films, raw footage, save-the-dates, and slideshows are among the products offered. With additional hours, multiple cameras and locations, and drone footage, these pictures would work as complementary accompaniments to the videos and are ideal as heartfelt keepsakes.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Becca S. Married on 05/28/2022

Best photographer evvvvveeerrrr!!!

I used WTL photos for my wedding and Winston and his team are absolutely amazing! They were punctual and communication was exceptional. My bridal pictures, wedding photos and video are stunning. Nothing was missed on our big day, they captured every moment perfectly. We could not have had a better photographer, I highly reccomend ❤️
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 05/02/2022

Amazing!

I originally had a different photographer book for my wedding but they bailed on me a month before. So I started reaching out to the others that I got quotes on previously. WTL was at the top of my list so I called him first.

I personally cannot stress enough how amazing Winston was! The quality of his work is above average and I really don't think he is capable of producing bad work. He was well worth the money for sure. His communication is immediate and he will go above and beyond to get you everything you ask for. His vibe is very uplifting and it made for the perfect atmosphere on my wedding day. I only have a hand full of my pictures back since my wedding was just a short time ago but I'm so happy I went with him! You wont be disappointed, go book with him!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75205
Location of (WTL Photos & Video)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding