Hazelwood, MO 63042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Woven Bone Photography

I am 29 years old and from St.Louis, MO. I've always had a passion for art and fashion, and truly stumbled onto my love of photography. my first camera was something I bought from a garage sale when I was 10 years old. I loved posing my golden retriever in front of a back drop and finding new ways to use light to my advantage. Soon my puppy became board with me and I had to venture out and try something new. My friends were more than willing to let me use them and fine tune my craft. I feel as if I'm learning everyday and that my style and eye changes every second. After 15 years of playing with my camera I decided to take it a step further. And again through the help of my friends I learned that I could make this thing I enjoyed, into a career I loved. In 2010 I started my first company Nicolette Katharine Photography. With the help of my then boyfriend I got started with a small canon snapshot. I loved the colors I could get using that camera and I vowed to never use another kind from then on. My company grew and grew. Then in 2012 I decided to grow some more. With the help of the boyfriend that then became the fiancé... I ventured out as Woven Bone Photography. I loved the way this name felt. It was darker and more artistic sounding. Though this name has no great story, I always wished it did. So here is my attempt. Woven Bone means a new beginning. by weaving in new friends, by creating new family, and by growing stronger bones I have truly fallen in love with what I do. capturing everyday families in their true nature... Love. Oh, And that boyfriend that became a fiancé and now the best husband ever, knows me better than I ever could, because he showed me my true passion. Love through a lense.

Follow Woven Bone Photography on

Woven Bone Photography 5
Woven Bone Photography 6
Woven Bone Photography 7

Brenda · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I are very happy with how our wedding pictures turned out. We worked with Erin and Alaina and they did an amazing job! Nicky helped us figure out the locations beforehand. They made it super easy so that pictures were one less thing we had to stress about. We will definitely be recommending Woven Bone to people who need pictures done and we look forward to using them in the future.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2018

I can not express enough how happy I am that I picked Woven Bone Photography to capture one of the most important days of our lives! I feel strongly that Nicky was able to capture the vision I was trying to portray and show just how beautiful our day was! I have had several people tell me the photos could be found in magazines which is what ever bride wants to hear:) I could look at the pictures over and over and over again. The photographers were skilled, professional and passionate about their work and it truly shows! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Woven Bone Photography 8
    Woven Bone Photography 9
    Woven Bone Photography 10
    Woven Bone Photography 11
    Woven Bone Photography 12

Colleen · Married on 04/07/2018

Nicky and David were so great to work with. I can't wait to see the final product. I would recommend Woven Bone to any engaged couple.

Sent on 04/17/2018

• Life's Celebrations
    Life's Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Woven Bone was great at working with me during a Wedding Ceremony earlier this year. They were respectful of the ceremony I had created with the couple and respectful of those in attendance to insure the great shots they wanted for the couple did not interfere with those trying to see the ceremony. Hope to work with them again

• Hazelwood, 63042 See on map