Woodmancy Photography

Sparks, NV View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

*TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR BOOKING*

Hi, I'm Alexa (insert Amazon Echo joke here).

I'm crazy obsessed with weddings. I have way too many wedding magazine subscriptions out, I've watched every episode of Say Yes to the Dress and I still have a wedding Pinterest board going (even though I've been married for several years now). I get so excited about my couples' visions! Having a photographer who is just as excited about your wedding as you are is so important. I put as much care and love into photographing your big day as I would with photographing my own (ya know, if I were to photograph my own wedding).

I also know how awkward it can be to stand in front of a camera, but I make it fun. No more weird prom poses and fake smiles! If you guys love each other that's all I need to get fun, authentic photos that capture who you really are as a couple.

With years of experience in the wedding industry I'm here to help with everything from planning your timeline to recommendations on other amazing vendors! :)

Let's chat more! I can't wait to work with you guys!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,050

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Courtney J. Married on 03/06/2022

Johnston Wedding Review

I cannot speak highly enough of Alexa Woodmancy Photography. My husband and I were married in June of 2020, peak pandemic days, needless to say there were a lot of changes and adjustments to our original wedding plan. Alexa was comforting and accommodating through each an every change. When all was said and done, I think the only thing that went original to plan was our date, Alexa took the changes in stride. She was flexible, accommodating, and beyond supportive despite the near constant uncertainty.

If you're looking for a photographer that is going to go beyond capturing stunning shots, that's going to be kind, supportive, and creative, that's going to ensure you are thrilled with your final product, Alexa is your girl!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 12/11/2021

Our wedding captured perfectly

We remember our day as being magical and Woodmancy managed to capture the magic with unbelievable detail. Alexa was professional and calm. The photos of our day bring tears to my eyes. Cannot say enough wonderful things!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer O. Married on 09/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Photographer around!

When choosing our vendors, my husband and I agreed that the photographer is one we really wanted to make the best choice. We were referred to Alexa through our venue and our Wedding Planner! It was such a great and easy process when we first did a zoom call with Alexa and from that moment, we felt a connection to her and knew she was our photographer. We came up to Tahoe in April to do our engagement session and that was our first time meeting Alexa in person, she made the whole experience so fun, relaxed and a memorable evening I will not forget. She kept in touch with us leading up to the wedding, and on the day of, it was like we knew she had it all under control and we got to just be ourselves, enjoy our family and friends and knew Alexa was going a fantastic job. We didn't even know she was around at times. We got our "sneak peak" photos within a week after the wedding and they blew us away. She's a true gem and would hire her again and again! Thanks Alexa!
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Woodmancy Photography 1
Offer

Book your 2021 Wedding before 3/31/20 and receive $150 off!

Pricing

520 W Cascade Heights Dr. Montgomery, TX 77316 Sparks, NV, 77316
Location of (Woodmancy Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding