Sparks, NV 89434 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Woodmancy Photography

Hi, I'm Alexa (insert Amazon Echo joke here).

I'm crazy obsessed with weddings. I have way too many wedding magazine subscriptions out, I've watched every episode of Say Yes to the Dress and I still have a wedding Pinterest board going (even though I've been married for several years now). I get so excited about my couples' visions! Having a photographer who is just as excited about your wedding as you are is so important. I put as much care and love into photographing your big day as I would with photographing my own (ya know, if I were to photograph my own wedding).

I also know how awkward it can be to stand in front of a camera, but I make it fun. No more weird prom poses and fake smiles! If you guys love each other that's all I need to get fun, authentic photos that capture who you really are as a couple.

With years of experience in the wedding industry I'm here to help with everything from planning your timeline to recommendations on other amazing vendors! :)

Let's chat more! I can't wait to work with you guys!

Follow Woodmancy Photography on

dsc 0238 51 993169 157911156941342

10 Reviews for Woodmancy Photography

• Jessica

Jessica Hinsberg · Married on 01/10/2020

Most lovely photographer and photos!

Alexa is such a sweet and skilled professional! She is so friendly and flexible. As someone who doesn't know much about photography or best places to take photos, from our first meeting to our engagement session to our wedding and beyond, Alexa was knowledgeable and able to make my visions come to life -- even with my weirdest requests! She loves love and you can tell she loves what she does. Seriously, you won't regret working with her! I can't wait to grow our family and have her help us document our family growing up :) Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Dana

Dana Peters · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Photographer. Unique style!

Best Wedding photographer ever! She really captured the beauty and magic of the day, looking back over the photos makes me either tear up or beam with joy!! She did some unexpected things, like back lighting so the sun was shining from behind us through all the lace bridesmaids dresses while still getting the exposure right so you could see everyone’s faces. Really magical, unique, and surprising!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Mak

Mak Enzie · Married on 10/08/2019

Breathtaking photos!

Alexa was sooo amazing!! She came highly recommended from our wedding planner and we are so glad that we got connected! First, she absolutely killed our engagement shoot. She is a Mama of two little ones and still somehow managed to meet us in the desert at the crack of dawn for a shoot with a big smile on her face. We went off on dirt roads, climbed around different spots for the best shots, and did it all while giggling and getting to know each other. We loved our shots and she made us feel so comfortable. On our wedding day she handled our huge families and wild wedding party with a smile and grace and captured some truly magical moments! I don't feel like I need to say much about the quality of her photos because they say enough on their own (WOW!! Brb crying again as I view them). but I will definitely comment on her going above and beyond multiple times throughout our wedding planning. She met with us via conference call multiple times with our coordinator and other vendors so that everyone was on the same page, catered to our vision like a champ, and even DELIVERED OUR PHOTOS WEEKS EARLY!! Must I say more? She is such a rockstar and I can't recommend her enough

Sent on 10/28/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Woodmancy Photography Pricing

Woodmancy Photography Price Rates

Woodmancy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2050
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Woodmancy Photography 1
    2021 Early Booking

Book your 2021 Wedding before 3/31/20 and receive $150 off!

• Sparks, 89434 See on map
    Location of (Woodmancy Photography)