Woodmancy Photography Reviews

10 | Sparks, NV

10 Reviews for Woodmancy Photography

• Jessica

Jessica Hinsberg · Married on 01/10/2020

Most lovely photographer and photos!

Alexa is such a sweet and skilled professional! She is so friendly and flexible. As someone who doesn't know much about photography or best places to take photos, from our first meeting to our engagement session to our wedding and beyond, Alexa was knowledgeable and able to make my visions come to life -- even with my weirdest requests! She loves love and you can tell she loves what she does. Seriously, you won't regret working with her! I can't wait to grow our family and have her help us document our family growing up :) Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Dana

Dana Peters · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Photographer. Unique style!

Best Wedding photographer ever! She really captured the beauty and magic of the day, looking back over the photos makes me either tear up or beam with joy!! She did some unexpected things, like back lighting so the sun was shining from behind us through all the lace bridesmaids dresses while still getting the exposure right so you could see everyone’s faces. Really magical, unique, and surprising!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Mak

Mak Enzie · Married on 10/08/2019

Breathtaking photos!

Alexa was sooo amazing!! She came highly recommended from our wedding planner and we are so glad that we got connected! First, she absolutely killed our engagement shoot. She is a Mama of two little ones and still somehow managed to meet us in the desert at the crack of dawn for a shoot with a big smile on her face. We went off on dirt roads, climbed around different spots for the best shots, and did it all while giggling and getting to know each other. We loved our shots and she made us feel so comfortable. On our wedding day she handled our huge families and wild wedding party with a smile and grace and captured some truly magical moments! I don't feel like I need to say much about the quality of her photos because they say enough on their own (WOW!! Brb crying again as I view them). but I will definitely comment on her going above and beyond multiple times throughout our wedding planning. She met with us via conference call multiple times with our coordinator and other vendors so that everyone was on the same page, catered to our vision like a champ, and even DELIVERED OUR PHOTOS WEEKS EARLY!! Must I say more? She is such a rockstar and I can't recommend her enough

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cassandra · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding and engagement photos by Alexa

It is an absolute pleasure to share my opinion on Alexa! She absolutely exceeded our expectations, she is amazing at what she does! She is so fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend Alexa you will be so pleased with the whole experience.
    She photographed my engagement and my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with my photos!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 08/24/2019

A goddess of a wedding photographer!!

Alexa is beyond amazing! Our wedding photos are so beautiful, I'm literally in awe when I look at them. Alexa is committed to making your photos gorgeous. Like when I say committed I mean she brought RAIN BOOTS so she could stand in the lake and get the perfect shot! You can tell how much she cares about what she's doing and she knows how to direct you or make tweaks for gorgeous photos. My husband and I joked that we wanted to have another wedding just so she could photograph us again lol. She is the sweetest and most fun photographer to work with and I will cherish her work forever!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Woodmancy Photography's reply:

Ok, literally my favorite review EVER!! Please have another wedding so I can photograph it haha!! Thank you, Sasha!! :)
  • Charles

Charles Silva · Married on 08/09/2019

A Photographer You Can Count On!

Alexa was the first vendor we chose for our wedding, and she was absolutely the best! With her experience, she was very helpful in referring other vendors in the area, too. She was so easy to work with. She is so quick to respond, and she made the planning process so easy! Then on the wedding day, she was the strongest person there! She was so elegant in corralling family together for photos. She was able to get every angle and photo you could want. We were so confident in her work, and she definitely delivered! The photos turned out so beautifully! She was quick with editing and turnover, and the quality is stunning. We would truly recommend her photography work to anyone! You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Alexa!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2019

MVP of the wedding

I have to say, booking Alexa was one of the best choices we made during wedding planning. From our first phone call I had a good feeling about her and knew that she had to be our photographer. Alexa is warm, hilarious, decorated beyond belief, and incredibly talented. Our wedding party and guests were cheering her on as she waded out into the lake up to her knees to get the perfect shot of my husband and I in front of Valhalla’s boathouse. We enjoyed every moment with her! She is so good in fact that my best friend booked her for her wedding as well. The best part about Alexa was that she truly captured the essence of mine and Michael’s relationship and allowed us to be ourselves in every shot. We were incredibly blessed to have Alexa capture such a magical day for us.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing !- bride

We loves Alexa ! She was so sweet and so easy to work with ! Amazing photos that I have seen so far! She was kind and caring ! She helped me with things even outside the photography !!
    Her and her husband are great ! 10/10!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Kori

Kori · Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect experience

I found Alexa after a bridal show when I had won a free engagement session from her. Alexa was the first photographer we met with in person and we knew she would be our wedding photographer before we even got our engagement photos. She was so easy going. On our wedding day she was there all day and took any photos you wanted. She works so hard and we had some sneak peak photos the very next day. Alexa is such a professional and takes the most amazing photos. I highly recommend and we will definitely be using her for anything we need pictures for.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lynette · Married on 08/18/2018

Alexa isn’t just an amazing photographer, she’s a really wonderful person too! She’s so easy to work with and she can make even awkward folks like us look natural and comfortable and pretty darn good! Our engagement pictures are so romantic....I can’t wait to see our wedding photos!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018