P.O. Box 102, Neenah, WI 54957 Map · Phone number

About Witt & Co. Events

Witt & Co. Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Neenah, Wisconsin. We service Neenah and the surrounding communities of Appleton, Oshkosh, and Green Bay. Witt & Co. specializes in working with couples who are planning from out-of-state and in creating beautiful tented backyard and private estate weddings. We love weddings! From intimate afternoon gatherings to over-the-top weddings, we're ready to help you plan your unique celebration! #cheerstocelebrating #wittsweddings

Follow Witt & Co. Events on

Witt & Co. Events 6
Witt & Co. Events 7

Erin · Married on 04/13/2019

She is amazing!

Johanna is such a gem! We hired her for weekend coordination and it was the best investment I made during my wedding planning process. Johanna is knowledgable, professional, kind and went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. People told me that something will inevitably go wrong during my wedding day. But, everything went perfectly! If something did go wrong, Johanna took care of it without me even knowing and having to worry! She exceeded my every expectation and took so much stress off my shoulders. If you are planning a wedding, call Johanna--she can help you with any part of your wedding-big or small and you will not regret it! She is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lacey · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Johanna of Witt & Co. was our weekend coordinator for our December, 2018 wedding..! She is nothing short of amazing... the consultations leading up to the event were extremely helpful! I felt like I had a full-time coordinator! Johanna is incredibly knowledgable, sweet, professional, thoughtful, hard-working... the list goes on! The work she put into our dream wedding made the day beyond perfect! As the bride, I was incredibly calm on our wedding day knowing that every detail had been covered in the weeks/months leading up to the event! I would recommend Witt & Co. to anyone planning a wedding or event of any kind - it was the best wedding decision we could have made at such a reasonable price! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST Wedding Decision - Besides the Husband!

How do I even begin to describe how grateful my husband and I are for Jo?! Jo was our weekend coordinator, and went above and beyond. My husband and I both agree that it was the BEST money spent throughout the entire wedding process. Jo truly goes the extra mile for her couples - From meeting with you multiple times before the big day to discuss details you never thought of yourself, to bringing the biggest sense of ease on the wedding day. We were confident that we could trust Jo with anything that would come up day of, and she would handle it with the utmost grace. With a husband who was at first hesitant about hiring a weekend coordinator at the beginning of the wedding planning process, of all things, he was most grateful for Jo! We love you Jo, and Logan and I have gained a forever friend in you. Thank you for all you did to make our day so easy to enjoy!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Witt & Co. Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 975.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jdog Studios
    Jdog Studios Wedding Photographers

If you want super elegant decor and stress free wedding planning from concept to completion Witt & Co. is right for you. They do a great job and are very personable.

• Sweet N Easy Events
    Sweet N Easy Events Wedding Planners

I love seeing and working with Johanna! We don't even consider each other competition because we are able to work together and compliment each other's work so well. She's helped with my weddings, I've helped with her weddings, and if we are ever fully booked, she's the first person I refer brides to.

• Sweet N Easy Events