P.O. Box 102, Neenah, WI 54957 Map · Phone number

About Witt & Co. Events

Witt & Co. Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Neenah, Wisconsin. We service Neenah and the surrounding communities of Appleton, Oshkosh, and Green Bay. Witt & Co. specializes in working with couples who are planning from out-of-state and in creating beautiful tented backyard and private estate weddings. We love weddings! From intimate afternoon gatherings to over-the-top weddings, we're ready to help you plan your unique celebration! #cheerstocelebrating #wittsweddings

www.wittandcoevents.com

29 Reviews for Witt & Co. Events

• Lydia

Lydia Posselt · Married on 11/11/2020

Best Wedding Decision

I asked Jo to help me with my wedding, which was a little out of the box, but she rolled with everything we wanted, and saved us so much stress about planning an event from states away! My mom said it was "the best decision I ever made"! (True story!)

Sent on 12/03/2019

Dakota · Married on 08/08/2020

The best!!!

Jo was amazing! She was extremely helpful every step of the way, helping us plan, organize, and set-up. We had to change venues and Jo was great helping us find a new location. Once we found one, she helped us communicate with all of our vendors to make sure our day went well. She walked us through every step of the rehearsal and thought of every detail. There were many little things that we did not think of but Jo did. She was the best and we are so happy that we hired her.

On the day of our wedding, she was in the background making sure everything happened on time without any problems. She was very helpful and we are so glad we got to work with her. Our wedding could not have happened with out her. Thank you so much Jo. This was the best investment of our wedding. We HIGHLY recommend her services. She is the best!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Christa and Dakota,
    I am so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your big day and the (crazy) months leading up to it! What a whirlwind! But I am certain August 8th, was made for you. Finding a venue on the same date, and having the sun shine on you rather than rain sprinkling...We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! It was so fun getting to know you both and being a very small part in the beginning of your journey together as Mr. and Mrs.! Wishing you nothing but the absolute best in your many years to come! -Jo

Angela Obermeier · Married on 05/30/2020

Best wedding planner around!

We cannot say enough positive things about Jo and the service she provides. Jo is a kind, reliable, organized, and genuinely fun person to be around. She has great insight; there were numerous details and ideas we never would have considered without Jo which made a huge impact on our wedding day. We had to make many changes to our plans due to COVID-19 and Jo jumped right into getting our new plans in order. No matter what we threw at Jo, she handled it well and in a timely manner. Our wedding day went so smoothly and was stress-free. If you are debating whether or not to hire Witt and Co, just do it! You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Witt & Co. Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 975.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jdog Studios Wedding Photographers

If you want super elegant decor and stress free wedding planning from concept to completion Witt & Co. is right for you. They do a great job and are very personable.

• Sweet N Easy Events Wedding Planners

I love seeing and working with Johanna! We don't even consider each other competition because we are able to work together and compliment each other's work so well. She's helped with my weddings, I've helped with her weddings, and if we are ever fully booked, she's the first person I refer brides to.

• Sweet N Easy Events Wedding Planners

• P.O. Box 102 Neenah, WI, 54957 See on map
    9209030329 (Phone number)
    Location of (Witt & Co. Events)