P.O. Box 102, Neenah WI 54957, Neenah, WI 54957 Map · Phone number

About Witt & Co. Events

Witt & Co. Events is a full-service event planning company located in Neenah, Wisconsin. We service Neenah and the surrounding communities of Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, and Sheboygan, as well as across the state of Wisconsin. Witt & Co. specializes in working with couples who are planning from out of state and backyard tented affairs.

We love weddings! From intimate afternoon events to over-the-top weddings, we're ready to help you plan your celebration! #cheerstocelebrating #wittsweddings

Follow Witt & Co. Events on

Witt & Co. Events 6
Witt & Co. Events 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST Wedding Decision - Besides the Husband!

How do I even begin to describe how grateful my husband and I are for Jo?! Jo was our weekend coordinator, and went above and beyond. My husband and I both agree that it was the BEST money spent throughout the entire wedding process. Jo truly goes the extra mile for her couples - From meeting with you multiple times before the big day to discuss details you never thought of yourself, to bringing the biggest sense of ease on the wedding day. We were confident that we could trust Jo with anything that would come up day of, and she would handle it with the utmost grace. With a husband who was at first hesitant about hiring a weekend coordinator at the beginning of the wedding planning process, of all things, he was most grateful for Jo! We love you Jo, and Logan and I have gained a forever friend in you. Thank you for all you did to make our day so easy to enjoy!

• Katie

Katie Maigatter · Married on 09/01/2018

Jo is the best!

Hiring an event coordinator wasn't something I thought I needed when we first started wedding planning, but I figured out pretty quickly that I needed someone to not only help the day flow (without making friends or family stress out about it) and also helping me pull together all my 1000s of Pinterest pins into cohesive ideas.

Enter Witt and Co Events (and Jo!). Seriously, Jo was/is the best thing that ever happened to me in the whole wedding planning process. We clicked, pretty much instantly, and from day one of working with her, she listened to what I wanted and knew exactly how to make it all come together. I also hired her for decor design and really appreciated having her sitting next to me in floral meetings because she not only knew the exact look and feel that I was doing for, but knew what flowers to ask about, delivery fees, etc. - basically all the things I never would have thought to ask if I was on my own (because it's not like my fiance was much help in that department ;)

She was always very aware of our budget, especially in terms of flowers, and never once pushed for anything beyond what we wanted. A few months before our wedding, we also decided to hire a videographer and she gave us a wonderful recommendation, which also stayed right in our budget.

When our wedding day came along, Jo ran our rehearsal, made sure everyone in our wedding party and immediate family had her business card, took care of any day-of payments we needed to make to vendors, and overall, our whole day was as smooth as I was hoping it would be. If something went wrong or didn't go the way we planned, I never knew about it.

It was truly wonderful not to have to focus on anything on my wedding day except getting married because I knew Jo had everything under control. I felt like we were on the same team from day one and honestly, one of the things I was saddest about after our wedding was over was that I wasn't going to be working with her anymore.

She made the entire process easier, answered any questions I had (even when she was supposed to be on maternity leave), and overall, made my wedding better than I imagined it could be. There are only a few minor details I would go back and change about our wedding day, but working with Jo is definitely not one of them.

Chelsie · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Johanna as our day-of coordinator with the hopes of simply having someone who could manage all the details of our big day. We can sincerely and gratefully say that Jo went ABOVE AND BEYOND any expectations that we may have had. Not only was Jo onsite for every moment of our wedding day - setting up, decorating, dealing with vendors, and much more - she made sure we had every tiny detail ready beforehand. Whenever we had questions or concerns, Jo was always available and more than willing to ease our nerves. She was extremely organized, professional and easy to work with - but above all, Jo was incredibly kind, considerate, and patient with us throughout the entire process. Our wedding day was simply perfect, not a single hiccup, because of Jo and her amazing staff. Thank you to Witt & Co Events for all of your hard work! We are beyond grateful.
    John & Chelsie <3

Sent on 08/26/2018

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Chelsie, I am at a loss for words and ever grateful that you shared your experience! This is a wedding I will not soon forget, everything you planned was perfection and I was happy to assist in bringing your vision to life on the big day. What an event to remember! Best wishes to you and John! Much love, Johanna

Witt & Co. Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 975.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jdog Studios
    Jdog Studios Wedding Photographers

If you want super elegant decor and stress free wedding planning from concept to completion Witt & Co. is right for you. They do a great job and are very personable.

• Sweet N Easy Events
    Sweet N Easy Events Wedding Planners

I love seeing and working with Johanna! We don't even consider each other competition because we are able to work together and compliment each other's work so well. She's helped with my weddings, I've helped with her weddings, and if we are ever fully booked, she's the first person I refer brides to.

• Sweet N Easy Events