P.O. Box 102, Neenah, WI 54957 Map · Phone number

About Witt & Co. Events

Witt & Co. Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Neenah, Wisconsin. We service Neenah and the surrounding communities of Appleton, Oshkosh, and Green Bay. Witt & Co. specializes in working with couples who are planning from out-of-state and in creating beautiful tented backyard and private estate weddings. We love weddings! From intimate afternoon gatherings to over-the-top weddings, we're ready to help you plan your unique celebration! #cheerstocelebrating #wittsweddings

www.wittandcoevents.com

Witt & Co. Events 7
  • Jenna

Jenna Roovers · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Johanna is absolutely amazing! She is so friendly, organized, positive & calm. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. The only thing we had to worry about on our wedding day was having a good time - Johanna took care of the rest. We could never thank her enough for making our wedding perfect. If you haven't booked with Witt & Co. Events yet, I HIGHLY recommend you do so!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/13/2019

Johanna is amazing!

I recently got married on July 13th, 2019 and had Johanna (Witt & Co. Events) as my wedding coordinator! Her services were one of my favorite parts of our wedding/wedding planning process!

I booked with Johanna about a year before my wedding and chose her weekend management package. Even though I only had her weekend package, she communicated with me from the time I first met with her and throughout our wedding weekend. I felt as though I got her complete package for all of things she helped with and had done for me and my husband throughout our planning process and wedding day. One of my big reasons for working with Johanna was that I didn't want to have my mom and mother in law having to do any work on the wedding day. And I also didn't want to worry about anything throughout the wedding day. Not only did Johanna honored my wishes, she went above and beyond and exceed our expectations!

Johanna is extremely organized, friendly, passionate, knowledgable, supportive and professional, to name a few of her qualities. She really loves her job and really wants the best wedding day for the couples she works with. She is there for ANY questions (I had a lot of them) at any time and always replies within 24-48 hours, which is amazing, given her extremely busy schedule. She is a great resource and gives great advice to help you save money and time and help relief any stress that you may (WILL) encounter when planning a wedding!

In addition to myself and my husband, my parents and my in laws, really a lot of our wedding guests were extremely appreciative of her services because they could actually enjoy the day, as they are suppose to. My bridal party, especially the groomsmen, were also impressed by Johanna and her services! So to have multiple grown men noticing her talents, is pretty awesome and shows just how much she really does!

I could never say thank you to Johanna enough! She made our wedding day extra extra special, amazing and stress free. I told her over and over that she was one of the best parts of my wedding and I will continue to say that over and over! I highly recommend her and her services to all future brides!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Witt & Co. Events 8

Tess · Married on 06/29/2019

Could not recommend Witt & Co more!

We hired Jo from Witt & Co for day of coordination but it included so much more - development of a detailed (but not overly complicated) timeline, organization of miscellaneous items like placecards, signs, cake cutter, etc., rentals/bringing several of our items to the venue, coordination of other vendors prior to the day of, and the ability to email her with random questions (we had a lot)/bounce ideas off of her. If you are on the fence about getting a wedding coordinator (even if you're excited about doing a lot of things yourself like I was!), you should - our wedding day went without any major hiccups and after seeing everything that went into making that happen I can tell you there is no way we could have done it without Jo. She was so on top of every little detail the day of and leading up to it. We had multiple vendors tell us that she was wonderful to work with and more organized than any planner/coordinator they'd worked with in the past. I've heard so many couples say that they didn't get to talk to many of their guests or eat dinner during their weddings and we really got to enjoy every minute of our amazing wedding day because she took care of everything so well. Plus, Jo made planning our out of state wedding (we both live in California) totally doable. We told her at the start that one of our priorities was that our guests have a great time and they absolutely did. We are so glad we hired Witt & Co and 100% recommend working with her.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Witt & Co. Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 975.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jdog Studios
    Jdog Studios Wedding Photographers

If you want super elegant decor and stress free wedding planning from concept to completion Witt & Co. is right for you. They do a great job and are very personable.

• Sweet N Easy Events
    Sweet N Easy Events Wedding Planners

I love seeing and working with Johanna! We don't even consider each other competition because we are able to work together and compliment each other's work so well. She's helped with my weddings, I've helped with her weddings, and if we are ever fully booked, she's the first person I refer brides to.

• Sweet N Easy Events