Witt & Co. Events Reviews

29 Reviews for Witt & Co. Events

• Lydia

Lydia Posselt · Married on 11/11/2020

Best Wedding Decision

I asked Jo to help me with my wedding, which was a little out of the box, but she rolled with everything we wanted, and saved us so much stress about planning an event from states away! My mom said it was "the best decision I ever made"! (True story!)

Sent on 12/03/2019

Dakota · Married on 08/08/2020

The best!!!

Jo was amazing! She was extremely helpful every step of the way, helping us plan, organize, and set-up. We had to change venues and Jo was great helping us find a new location. Once we found one, she helped us communicate with all of our vendors to make sure our day went well. She walked us through every step of the rehearsal and thought of every detail. There were many little things that we did not think of but Jo did. She was the best and we are so happy that we hired her.

On the day of our wedding, she was in the background making sure everything happened on time without any problems. She was very helpful and we are so glad we got to work with her. Our wedding could not have happened with out her. Thank you so much Jo. This was the best investment of our wedding. We HIGHLY recommend her services. She is the best!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Christa and Dakota,
    I am so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your big day and the (crazy) months leading up to it! What a whirlwind! But I am certain August 8th, was made for you. Finding a venue on the same date, and having the sun shine on you rather than rain sprinkling...We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! It was so fun getting to know you both and being a very small part in the beginning of your journey together as Mr. and Mrs.! Wishing you nothing but the absolute best in your many years to come! -Jo

Angela Obermeier · Married on 05/30/2020

Best wedding planner around!

We cannot say enough positive things about Jo and the service she provides. Jo is a kind, reliable, organized, and genuinely fun person to be around. She has great insight; there were numerous details and ideas we never would have considered without Jo which made a huge impact on our wedding day. We had to make many changes to our plans due to COVID-19 and Jo jumped right into getting our new plans in order. No matter what we threw at Jo, she handled it well and in a timely manner. Our wedding day went so smoothly and was stress-free. If you are debating whether or not to hire Witt and Co, just do it! You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Sarah Backer · Married on 09/22/2019

Such a great decision

Johanna is the best. My husband and I were planning our Wisconsin wedding from afar (we live in California), and hiring Johanna to help us with the planning process was hands down the right decision. Our wedding day was incredible and the planning process was seamless. We rarely if ever felt stressed throughout the ~10 months of planning. Our monthly video chat meetings helped keep us on track, with well-planned to-do's for every month. Johanna was always flexible, eager to help, and approaches her work with a smile and positive attitude. She helped our wedding come together better than we could have imagined. Thank you, Johanna, for everything...we certainly would not have had such an incredible wedding experience without you!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Roovers · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Johanna is absolutely amazing! She is so friendly, organized, positive & calm. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. The only thing we had to worry about on our wedding day was having a good time - Johanna took care of the rest. We could never thank her enough for making our wedding perfect. If you haven't booked with Witt & Co. Events yet, I HIGHLY recommend you do so!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/13/2019

Johanna is amazing!

I recently got married on July 13th, 2019 and had Johanna (Witt & Co. Events) as my wedding coordinator! Her services were one of my favorite parts of our wedding/wedding planning process!

I booked with Johanna about a year before my wedding and chose her weekend management package. Even though I only had her weekend package, she communicated with me from the time I first met with her and throughout our wedding weekend. I felt as though I got her complete package for all of things she helped with and had done for me and my husband throughout our planning process and wedding day. One of my big reasons for working with Johanna was that I didn't want to have my mom and mother in law having to do any work on the wedding day. And I also didn't want to worry about anything throughout the wedding day. Not only did Johanna honored my wishes, she went above and beyond and exceed our expectations!

Johanna is extremely organized, friendly, passionate, knowledgable, supportive and professional, to name a few of her qualities. She really loves her job and really wants the best wedding day for the couples she works with. She is there for ANY questions (I had a lot of them) at any time and always replies within 24-48 hours, which is amazing, given her extremely busy schedule. She is a great resource and gives great advice to help you save money and time and help relief any stress that you may (WILL) encounter when planning a wedding!

In addition to myself and my husband, my parents and my in laws, really a lot of our wedding guests were extremely appreciative of her services because they could actually enjoy the day, as they are suppose to. My bridal party, especially the groomsmen, were also impressed by Johanna and her services! So to have multiple grown men noticing her talents, is pretty awesome and shows just how much she really does!

I could never say thank you to Johanna enough! She made our wedding day extra extra special, amazing and stress free. I told her over and over that she was one of the best parts of my wedding and I will continue to say that over and over! I highly recommend her and her services to all future brides!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Tess · Married on 06/29/2019

Could not recommend Witt & Co more!

We hired Jo from Witt & Co for day of coordination but it included so much more - development of a detailed (but not overly complicated) timeline, organization of miscellaneous items like placecards, signs, cake cutter, etc., rentals/bringing several of our items to the venue, coordination of other vendors prior to the day of, and the ability to email her with random questions (we had a lot)/bounce ideas off of her. If you are on the fence about getting a wedding coordinator (even if you're excited about doing a lot of things yourself like I was!), you should - our wedding day went without any major hiccups and after seeing everything that went into making that happen I can tell you there is no way we could have done it without Jo. She was so on top of every little detail the day of and leading up to it. We had multiple vendors tell us that she was wonderful to work with and more organized than any planner/coordinator they'd worked with in the past. I've heard so many couples say that they didn't get to talk to many of their guests or eat dinner during their weddings and we really got to enjoy every minute of our amazing wedding day because she took care of everything so well. Plus, Jo made planning our out of state wedding (we both live in California) totally doable. We told her at the start that one of our priorities was that our guests have a great time and they absolutely did. We are so glad we hired Witt & Co and 100% recommend working with her.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Carolyn Gallagher · Married on 05/11/2019

Johanna Wittmann Wedding Planner

My husband and I are from Maryland and Oregon. Pretty opposite. We spent awhile being undecided on where to get married as both our families are on opposite ends of the country. Part of what brought us together was the Packers. We both are big fans of the Green Bay Packers even before meeting each other. We had gone to a couple games together and finally got the wild idea to fly down to Green Bay and check out Lambeau as a venue. While there we found out that they only host receptions but that there was a rooftop venue across the street called Ariens Hill. We went and checked it out and fell in love. We decided to have our ceremony at Ariens Hill and reception at Lambeau in the Champions Club room. I immediately became overwhelmed with the thought of planning a wedding and living in another state. We were recommended Johanna Wittmann as a wedding planner. We were pressed for time and on a whim we contacted her late at night asking if she could meet with us the next morning. She said yes! Not to mention, she had a barely 2 month old baby at home! I was so worked up thinking about planning a wedding and I can tell you instantly when we sat down with Jo, all my worries and concerns went away. I don’t know what it is about her but she makes you feel so calm and at ease. She is truly gifted at what she does. We had video calls with her throughout the planning process and she was always very organized and on top of every detail. My whole goal was to not have to do much of anything. I wanted her to do all of it. All I did was send her a few photo ideas on each category and left the rest up to her and she delivered more than I can put into words. Our wedding day was magical and went off without a hitch, or if there were any mess ups I didn’t know about them! Perks of not being involved in every detail, you can relax and enjoy the day cause it’s all a surprise to you! I didn’t know much of the days timeline but one of my biggest things was I wanted to be on time. My whole day was on time and perfect! Jo was able to bounce back and forth between ceremony venue, reception venue, and hotel where I was getting ready and never showed stress or concern. I don’t know how Jo does all that she does with such grace! She is a unicorn! She makes you feel heard and comforted. She had some lovely surprises for us throughout the whole day that made it that much sweeter. I would highly recommend Johanna as your wedding planner. She feels like a friend to my husband and I now. Not only should you book her but you need to do full service. Anything less will make more work for her and you and your significant other. Best money I spent for the whole wedding. Hands. Down. Jo, we love you and appreciate all that you did for us and our families for our wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Erin · Married on 04/13/2019

She is amazing!

Johanna is such a gem! We hired her for weekend coordination and it was the best investment I made during my wedding planning process. Johanna is knowledgable, professional, kind and went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. People told me that something will inevitably go wrong during my wedding day. But, everything went perfectly! If something did go wrong, Johanna took care of it without me even knowing and having to worry! She exceeded my every expectation and took so much stress off my shoulders. If you are planning a wedding, call Johanna--she can help you with any part of your wedding-big or small and you will not regret it! She is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lacey · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Johanna of Witt & Co. was our weekend coordinator for our December, 2018 wedding..! She is nothing short of amazing... the consultations leading up to the event were extremely helpful! I felt like I had a full-time coordinator! Johanna is incredibly knowledgable, sweet, professional, thoughtful, hard-working... the list goes on! The work she put into our dream wedding made the day beyond perfect! As the bride, I was incredibly calm on our wedding day knowing that every detail had been covered in the weeks/months leading up to the event! I would recommend Witt & Co. to anyone planning a wedding or event of any kind - it was the best wedding decision we could have made at such a reasonable price! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST Wedding Decision - Besides the Husband!

How do I even begin to describe how grateful my husband and I are for Jo?! Jo was our weekend coordinator, and went above and beyond. My husband and I both agree that it was the BEST money spent throughout the entire wedding process. Jo truly goes the extra mile for her couples - From meeting with you multiple times before the big day to discuss details you never thought of yourself, to bringing the biggest sense of ease on the wedding day. We were confident that we could trust Jo with anything that would come up day of, and she would handle it with the utmost grace. With a husband who was at first hesitant about hiring a weekend coordinator at the beginning of the wedding planning process, of all things, he was most grateful for Jo! We love you Jo, and Logan and I have gained a forever friend in you. Thank you for all you did to make our day so easy to enjoy!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lance · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Decision EVER

Normally, normally I am amazing at writing reviews. Normally I am on the ball with writing reviews. I’m sorry to say I dropped the ball big time with this one. It’s 6 ½ months after my husband’s and mine wedding and I am just now writing the review for our words can’t describe how amazingly wonderful our wedding planner, Johanna Witt (Witt & Co.) was. Offering three different packages, my husband and I (and my parents) settled on the middle package where Johanna would assist us with nearly everything and be the go-to person for the entire wedding weekend. Not only did she coordinated my husband and myself by keeping us on task with an easy to follow timeline/check-list, but she also helped to keep our families, wedding party and vendors all grouped together.

Of course it didn’t take long for me to know that Johanna would be our go-to choice *cough* I knew after the first meeting *cough*. Each of our meetings/check-ins after that were easy. As a bride who didn’t live in the area in which she was planning her wedding, Johanna helped fill the gaps and when we weren’t able to come to the area for the meeting, she made sure Skype was ready and available. Really, what it boils down to is there are not enough positive accolades to describe the phenomenal job Johanna did. If you’re contemplating hiring a wedding planner, do it, and hire Johanna. It was hands down, THE BEST decision I made.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Katie

Katie Maigatter · Married on 09/01/2018

Jo is the best!

Hiring an event coordinator wasn't something I thought I needed when we first started wedding planning, but I figured out pretty quickly that I needed someone to not only help the day flow (without making friends or family stress out about it) and also helping me pull together all my 1000s of Pinterest pins into cohesive ideas.

Enter Witt and Co Events (and Jo!). Seriously, Jo was/is the best thing that ever happened to me in the whole wedding planning process. We clicked, pretty much instantly, and from day one of working with her, she listened to what I wanted and knew exactly how to make it all come together. I also hired her for decor design and really appreciated having her sitting next to me in floral meetings because she not only knew the exact look and feel that I was doing for, but knew what flowers to ask about, delivery fees, etc. - basically all the things I never would have thought to ask if I was on my own (because it's not like my fiance was much help in that department ;)

She was always very aware of our budget, especially in terms of flowers, and never once pushed for anything beyond what we wanted. A few months before our wedding, we also decided to hire a videographer and she gave us a wonderful recommendation, which also stayed right in our budget.

When our wedding day came along, Jo ran our rehearsal, made sure everyone in our wedding party and immediate family had her business card, took care of any day-of payments we needed to make to vendors, and overall, our whole day was as smooth as I was hoping it would be. If something went wrong or didn't go the way we planned, I never knew about it.

It was truly wonderful not to have to focus on anything on my wedding day except getting married because I knew Jo had everything under control. I felt like we were on the same team from day one and honestly, one of the things I was saddest about after our wedding was over was that I wasn't going to be working with her anymore.

She made the entire process easier, answered any questions I had (even when she was supposed to be on maternity leave), and overall, made my wedding better than I imagined it could be. There are only a few minor details I would go back and change about our wedding day, but working with Jo is definitely not one of them.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Chelsie · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Johanna as our day-of coordinator with the hopes of simply having someone who could manage all the details of our big day. We can sincerely and gratefully say that Jo went ABOVE AND BEYOND any expectations that we may have had. Not only was Jo onsite for every moment of our wedding day - setting up, decorating, dealing with vendors, and much more - she made sure we had every tiny detail ready beforehand. Whenever we had questions or concerns, Jo was always available and more than willing to ease our nerves. She was extremely organized, professional and easy to work with - but above all, Jo was incredibly kind, considerate, and patient with us throughout the entire process. Our wedding day was simply perfect, not a single hiccup, because of Jo and her amazing staff. Thank you to Witt & Co Events for all of your hard work! We are beyond grateful.
    John & Chelsie <3

Sent on 08/26/2018

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Chelsie, I am at a loss for words and ever grateful that you shared your experience! This is a wedding I will not soon forget, everything you planned was perfection and I was happy to assist in bringing your vision to life on the big day. What an event to remember! Best wishes to you and John! Much love, Johanna

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

Johanna Wittmann at Witt & Co. was amazing to work with. My son was getting married and I was tasked with planning an afternoon pre-reception function at the beach. I was in a panic until I reached out to Johanna, who had been recommended by a friend. Because of her, the event was beyond everyone's expectations. We were able to celebrate the couple and enjoy the day without worrying about any aspect of the beach event. She took care of all aspects, from food, drink, decor, rentals, flowers, etc. and was a joy to work with! She will be my first call when the next event comes around.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kim,
    It was so lovely to work with you on Sam and Sierra's cocktail hour reception! We were happy to handle everything from booking your amazing vendors to the setup and take-down that day. We hope that it was an event to remember and would welcome you back any time!!

Sincerely, Johanna

Nikita · Married on 10/14/2017

Johanna Wittman of Witt & Co. events is a truly gifted coordinator who is committed to bringing her clients’ dreams to life. She helped me plan the most beautiful wedding and was there for me at every turn. Her expertise and her contacts in the wedding industry are invaluable to brides looking to plan their weddings. She makes sure that she is always in contact with you and helping you along every step of the way. During the wedding day, she works tirelessly to ensure that you can relax and enjoy the wedding you have worked so hard to plan. My wedding truly would not have been what it was without Johanna. She is a talented coordinator, but most importantly, she is a great friend and confidant throughout the wedding planning process. Any bride would be lucky to have her.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Nikita,
    Words can not explain how thankful I am to have had the opportunity to work alongside you and Jason as you planned such an incredible day! I was such a privilege, and I looked forward to every single meeting we had, because your vision only got better with each new idea. You were a stunning bride, Jason was a very dapper groom, and your ceremony and reception were impeccable! Congratulations to the two of you, and my very best wishes for the years to come! Johanna

CONNIE · Married on 10/07/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I just have to say how nice it was to work with Johanna. She is truly a professional in every sense of the word. The Wedding was beautiful, amazing and fun thanks in a very huge part to Johanna!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Connie, I so appreciate your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Kim, and Steven on their Wisconsin celebration. It was a beautiful day, even with a little rain! I wish you all many happy and blessed years to come! Johanna

Caryn · Married on 09/02/2017

Johanna is incredible. Even that is an understatement. Leading up to the wedding we lost many secured vendors for various reasons. And while we cried many tears and had so much anxiety, Jo handled the entire situation with such professionalism and poise. One small example, when we lost our caterer, she secured a personal friend and executive chef to cook onsite, which was one of the best decisions we ever made.

We held our wedding at a private residence in the Northwoods, a lake house, with the intentions of having it in the back yard. When you use a private residence as your venue, you truly need to build the everything from the ground up, and there were many details we didn’t think of that come with a traditional venue! Jo was on top of it all. We decided to not have a weather backup plan other than “we’ll move everything inside.” Sure enough, Jo was put to the ultimate test when on our wedding day, a torrential downpour, made our outdoor wedding, an indoor one.

We very quickly saw the rain as an absolute BLESSING because of how beautiful everything turned out. She is a perfect petite wedding ninja that resolved anything before we even knew there was an issue. When my dress was too big, she appeared within seconds with a safety pin and secured it. She managed to move a 12 foot canoe indoors because she knew it was my dream to use it as our drink cooler. She took our wedding vision and made it better than we could’ve ever dreamed. Our guests kept talking about how it was the best wedding they had ever been too, how it was so beautiful and perfect. And it was. We have Johanna to thank for that. Johanna is a logistical goddess, and she truly will be the wedding planner of your dreams. Trust us when we say, she has it handled.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Caryn,
    I have the best kind of "warm and fuzzies" from reading your beautiful review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Your wedding was certainly one for the books, a Northwoods dream! And despite a few setbacks along the way, I think it was more wonderful than we could have ever imagined when we started this adventure! Thank you for going with the flow and trusting me along the way to make sure nothing fell short of perfection for you! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Katie! <3 Johanna

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

Loved working with Witt & Co! From a year before the date to the day of the wedding Witt & Co was fabulous!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kristin,
    We loved working with you as well! Wishing you and Paul all the best in the years to come! :)

Suzi · Married on 08/05/2017

My (new) husband and I agree that decision we made to hire Johanna for weekend-of coordinating and decorating was the best money spent. Johanna went way above and beyond than what we were expecting. We had a pretty long engagement (2 years and 5 months) so our interaction with her was pretty extensive and she not once disappointed us. She was very open to any ideas we had but she had her opinions when a decision had to made and we needed guidance. And when it came to organization for the the rehearsal and ceremony....wow...she truly out did herself! She did everything and anything to make sure we had the best day ever and we really, truly did!! She even did a late night Taco Bell run for us..no joke! I would 110% recommend hiring Witt & Co. to any my friends and family!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Suzi,
    It was an absolute pleasure working with you to plan and decorate your big day! (I know it was many years in the making and it turned out so beautifully!) Congratulations to you and John and my very best wishes to you both! :)

Johanna Wittmann

Kourtney · Married on 09/10/2016

I would hire Johannah all over again!! She made the wedding planning easy, the wedding day was perfect and she followed through with everything she promised! She was easy to schedule things with, easy to work with and darn right professional through everything! Thank you Johannah for making our wedding memorial in every way! It's a weekend I will never forget, and it that all had a big part to do with you!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kourtney,
    We had the most incredible time working with you and your wedding party throughout the wedding weekend! What a blast! Thank you for the sweet words and best wishes to you and Matt!

Jane · Married on 09/03/2016

Johanna is amazing from start to finish. She is incredibly efficient and organized, calm and patient, and makes your happiness her number one goal. My family recommends Witt & Co Events without reservation. You will doing yourself a favor by hiring Johanna to coordinate your big day.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Thank you, thank you for such a thoughtful review! It was an honor and pleasure to meet and work with your entire family! Thank you for also making us feel so welcomed and allowing us to be a part of the big celebration!

Annie · Married on 09/03/2016

Johanna has an effortless way of making you feel at ease. She is so wonderful to work with, as she's so sweet and incredibly organized. I can't say enough good things about working with Witt & Co. I recommend her services, without a doubt. Johanna made my perfect day perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Annie, It was an honor to work with your family on your perfect day!

Catie · Married on 05/14/2016

Johanna is AMAZING!!! She is by far the best wedding planner! Our day ran so smoothly with her. I don't know if I would have survived without her! She made everything so easy and stress-free! We emailed consistently and had face to face meetings. She made sure that all vendors were in sync with each other and creates great timelines!!! Thank you so much again!!
    *PS if we ever renew our vows I'll call you ;)

Sent on 05/19/2016

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Catie! It was so much fun working with you and Sonny on your big day! Best wishes!

Leah · Married on 11/11/2017

Johanna helped make our dreams come true! We had her for the weekend of, however, this STILL meant we got to meet with her multiple times before hand. She even did a venue walk through for us. We were out of town from where our wedding was- she helped that by running an occasional errand to a vendor for us so we didn’t have to make a special trip. She listened to everything and idea we had, and with her professionalism and expertise, brought it all to life! The day itself ran SO SMOOTH! She ran from venue to church and back making sure everything was pulling together. She even made time to stop at the hotel and greet us for the day! She seemed to always be everywhere we needed her to be! :) I can’t imagine having had the day without her. I’m not sure how it all would have pulled together. She’s amazing at what she does! And is so sweet and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Leah, it was a dream to work with you! What a privilege to get to know you and you, Bob, and your families. Every bit of your wedding was fabulous, from the your food selection to your perfect amount of purple decor! Classy and elegant, and perfect for a lovely November wedding! I wish you both the best in your marriage! <3 Johanna