With This Kiss I Thee Wed

Mays Landing, New Jersey View map

$425 Typical Price

About Marilyn

Marilyn served as a professional wedding officiant for ten years. As a result of theCovid-19 pandemic, she can no longer serve the couples she loves, but has found a way to assist all couples in love by offering her professionally written ceremonies.

Professional Ceremony Writing Services Offered

Since Marilyn can no longer officiate due to being among the vulnerable demographics of Covid-19, she can still write quality ceremonies for couples who opt for a family member or friend to officiate. Allowing Marilyn to write your custom ceremony, you can have the best of both worlds, the intimacy of a beloved family member or friend, and a professionally written ceremony. To be legal, your officiant must be ordained or otherwise qualified to perform a legal ceremony. Marilyn will assist you in the legalities of the event as part of the service.

Marilyn is also available to officiate remote ceremonies for those couples who'd like to explore this historic option.

Visit Marilyn's website for fees and services.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$425

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$425

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NJ

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Summer Rae
    Summer Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marilyn is simply amazing! She is one of the sweetest women I've ever met! As a bride I had my moments were I felt overwhelmed with planning or much too focused on the programs, table seating... Marilyn has a calming way of bringing you back to center and reminding you of the true meaning of a wedding. She offers genuine interest, support, and helpful advice. Like the time she encouraged me while writing my vows, "If you keep them simple and speak from the heart they will be perfect,"she reassured me. She returns your emails and answers all questions in an unbelievably timely fashion! As for the ceremony itself, we couldn't have asked for better! With her help we planned a ceremony that was personalized to meet our special needs or wants. It was everything we had hoped for and more! I highly recommend 'With this Kiss I Thee Wed' for your own wedding day!
  • User4452169 2+ years ago

Amazing Officant!

Marilyn did such a unique and inspiring wedding sermon for our special day. The sermon was 100% about my husband and myself and she let us use vows we liked and let us add in quotes and other wording which was perfect for our special day. She was extremely easy to work with and was always available to go over anything we had questions about. It was truly a pleasure to work with her and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a very personal sermon.
  • Traci
    Traci Married on 03/23/2019

Traci & Charles Faulk

Where do I begin? Marilyn was absolutely amazing! She was able to tell our love story in the most beautiful way. Everyone was talking about it! We would highly recommend Marilyn to anyone looking for a true personalized experience.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

With This Kiss I Thee Wed 1
Offer
Eloping within 25 round-trip miles of zip code 08330? Consider doing it on a weekday, Mon. through Thurs. and save some money! This option is for local sweethearts who can elope on a weekday. This ceremony option offers a meaningful pre-written ceremony for those couples who will have no more than 4 guests, 2 of which may serve as your witnesses. Strict adherence to 4 guests total. If there will be more than 4 guests, please choose one of my other ceremony options.

Mays Landing Mays Landing, New Jersey, 08330
Location of (With This Kiss I Thee Wed)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding