125 Reviews for With This Kiss I Thee Wed LLC

Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Earth-Based (1)
124 With This Kiss I Thee Wed LLC Reviews

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant! Marilyn was always available via email for any questions we needed answers to. She was very accommodating during our last minute change of ceremony site due to a high possibility of rainfall at our original outdoors location. She truly delivered the ceremony of our dreams. Our guests loved her. Many stated it was the most personal ceremony that they had ever witnessed. Thank you again Marilyn! You were our first choice and we are so happy that you were able to perform our ceremony!

Profile Picture Leo, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marilyn was great from the very beginning! We actually found her through all of the wonderful reviews other people submitted thorough wedding wire and theKnot. After I contacted her, she responded immediately even though she was away on vacation. Marilyn was always easy to get in touch with when we had a question and she has beautiful customizable ceremonies. We chose to do the sand unity ceremony option and she gifted us the vase and shells. Marilyn makes you do a small homework assignment so she can learn more about you and your future spouse in order to make the ceremony personal. We really enjoyed the homework because it makes you think about your relationship and how far you have come. After she writes your ceremony you have a chance to go through it and pick and choose between different options, readings, etc. We received many compliments on how personal our ceremony was. She also gives you pointers and recommendations for how to go about getting your marriage license, as well as how to change your name after you are married. Marilyn guides you through the entire process. I would highly recommend Marilyn to any future brides out there who want a beautiful and personalized ceremony!

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Our officiant, Marily, absolutely made our experience flawless from start to finish. She was knowledgeable, passionate, highly qualified and so sweet. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her services. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marilyn is absolutely amazing! She took the time to get to know us, what we wanted with our wedding, and tailored our service to be "us".
When I contacted her through her website, she responded within a half hour. She was extremely professional, and kept us in the loop with every detail. She responds pretty quickly to every e-mail you send her!
The day of the wedding, she informed us when she was leaving and expected to arrive, and was even a few minutes early! She completed all of the paperwork with the witnesses, then socialized with my guests! When it was finally time for the service (it was at our house and we did not have a professional photographer), she helped us figure out what spot would be best for us to stand so other people could take pictures. The ceremony itself was beautiful, her speech captured every part of me, my husband, and our relationship. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great she was!
After the ceremony, she sent us an informative e-mail out about what to do next. It's extremely helpful, especially if you're changing your last name.
I really have no negative things to say about Marilyn! She really is the best out there, and I would NOT choose anyone else to perform your ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are an out of town couple who decided to get married in NJ where our families are. Without ever meeting Marilyn, we knew from our first phone conversation that she was a good match for us. Without knowing we would pick her, Marilyn was happy to share information with us so we knew what we needed to do as an -out-of-state couple even if we decided to choose another officiant.

She answered all our emails within a few hours and was accommodating or instructive with every request and question we had.

She kept us on track with those things which were our responsibility and she took nothing for granted. She made sure we knew what we had to do every step of the way. She was professional always, and very personable.

On the day of the wedding, she delivered our ceremony flawlessly. It was written just for us, very much represented who we are as a couple, and people are still complimenting us on our ceremony.

You will not be disappointed if you choose Marilyn to officiate.

Profile Picture John, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marilyn is absolutely amazing! She walks you through every step and writes the most beautiful ceremonies! I will recommend her to everyone I know!!!

Profile Picture User5002192, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marilyn was amazing! She was the officiant for me and my wife and we cannot thank her enough. She was on time on the day of, and she was extremely helpful during the entire process! She speaks loudly and clearly and even has her amplification device so we didn't need to rent another microphone for the service. Her ceremony was beautiful, and managed to really capture the essence of our relationship that was both funny and touching. I hope I never have to get married again, but if for some reason I have to, I'd gladly hire Marilyn again! Thanks so much for everything!

Profile Picture Evan, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marilyn was so helpful and responsive during the entire process. I would send her an email with any questions and she would get back to me right away. She created a custom ceremony for us that made our wedding that much more special. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You can tell that this is more than just a job for Marilyn. She genuinely enjoyed celebrating our union and sharing in our special day. From the first contact to the moment of "I do", Marilyn was very pleasant to work with and extremely responsive. The process of getting married and planning a ceremony can seem daunting, but Marilyn guided us through all the paperwork and explained everything we needed to do. She's really on the ball and will reach out to you with your "homework assignments" throughout the year as the wedding date approaches. She really made the process a breeze and the end result was beautiful. After our beach wedding in Ocean City, we received so many compliments on how unique and personalized the ceremony was. I would highly recommend Marilyn to anyone looking for an officiant. She is the perfect combination of warmth and professionalism and she's affordable, too! Do yourself a favor and book her today!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I don't now where to begin in order to express how glad we are that we chose Marilyn to officiate our wedding ceremony.
From our first contact she was warm, informative and competent. When we wrote her with any question her response was usually within an hour. Certainly our most responsive vendor.

Our ceremony was perfect, funny in all the right places, and very meaningful to us. Marilyn listened to what we said and wrote a ceremony based on everything we requested. And she delivered it flawlessly! Everyone raved about our ceremony and even now, a few months later, people tell us that our ceremony was about the best wedding they ever attended.

Marilyn contacted us immediately, the next morning, with a follow-up email on a step-by-step process for the name change process, even the link to update my passport!

She also sent us the forms and specific information for us to obtain our certified record of marriage from the municipality where we were married. So many friends we know still haven't gotten their names changed yet because they aren't sure how to go about it, and because of Marilyn, my name was officially changed within the week!

Marilyn is truly wonderful, we loved her.

Profile Picture Joy, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can not say enough great things about Marilyn! Our ceremony was absolutely amazing because of her! Our vows, every mention about love and how we met was incredible. We had many people talk about her and how wonderful she did. I would highly recommend her!! :)

Profile Picture Angela, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marilyn was absolutely amazing to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure our Ceremony was personalized and tailored just the way we had dreamed! She was more than knowledgable with everything we needed to know about our big day. Her response time was within minutes most times!!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The best choice of my wedding besides my husband! haha Marilyn was like a smart, friendly, warm, professional, experienced family member who 100 percent has their act together and is helping you through the process. If you're in the area and looking for an officiant, honestly you HAVE to book her. I live in Chicago and we went to Ocean City, NJ to get married on the beach. I planned everything remotely and it was a little daunting. Marilyn guided me through a lot of the process and not just the ceremony (which in itself was exquisite). She basically handed me all the information I needed for the legal and paperwork part of getting married out there and that was just a huge help. She was also patient and on top of her game the whole time as she worked with us to create this ceremony that was meaningful and specific to us. We wanted to do a handfasting ceremony and it was just beautiful. The woman literally crosses all her t's, dot's all her i's, holds your hand and does it with this huge, warm smile. Genuinely great lady!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Earth-Based, Licensed

From start to finish, working with Marilyn on our wedding ceremony was a very easy, organized, and enjoyable process. Marilyn was always very professional and responsive to my emails and many questions. We had a 30-45 minute phone call when I initially reached out to her and we instantly connected and I knew I wanted her to be our officiant. She is easy going and will tailor the ceremony to exactly what you want. Leading up to our wedding day, I enjoyed my interactions with Marilyn, but was a bit apprehensive about having her officiate our wedding without never having met her in advance. Marilyn did not disappoint on our wedding day - she arrived at the right time, introduced herself and instantly put us at ease. She delivered a great ceremony while also helping us (and other participants) through by giving us all cues along the way. We received many compliments from our guests about how great and unique of a ceremony it was - it was serious, but fun, and very "us". It was exactly what I wanted it to be and I am very thankful for having found Marilyn to be our officiant.

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marilyn was our wedding officiant. She listened to what we wanted for our ceremony and personalized it just for us. She has a strong attention to detail. She gives you tips and reminders to keep you on track in the wedding planning process to make sure everything goes smoothly. We had an oathing stone ceremony and our family and friends commented about how special and unique it was. We highly recommend Marilyn.

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I feel so lucky that we had Marilyn as our wedding officiant. She offers so many different ceremony options and is very quick to respond to any questions/emails you may have. Since we are local we decided to meet with her before our wedding. We are so glad we met her! Meeting Marilyn before our wedding made us feel so at ease. She is really a pro at what she does. Since we were having trouble writing "our story" she gave us a questionnaire to help us tell our story. It worked! She wrote a heartfelt and beautiful ceremony for us incorporating many aspects of our relationship. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful and meaningful our ceremony was. That was exactly what we wanted! Thank you Marilyn for everything you do. I am beyond thrilled with our ceremony-memories that will last a lifetime for sure.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Marilyn was outstanding!!! She did a phenomenal job as our officiant at the Carriage House last weekend! She walked us through each step of the process and was always available to answer any questions or concerns. I highly recommend her services! I promise you will be 100% satisfied!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marilyn was amazing. Very quick to respond to my emails and the ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and touching. My husband and I were crying like babies as she went though how we met and the joyous memories she retold though the ceremony. She is very professional and always available to help make your ceremony memorable. I would highly recommend Marilyn to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture User5536187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about Marilyn. She braved high winds and flooded roads to make it to our venue to marry us! The ceremony was so beautiful that no one gave another thought to the uncooperative weather outside. Marilyn set the tone and officiated the perfect ceremony for us in front of our loved ones who thought she must be a close friend of ours to have recited our story so well. We would definitely recommend Marilyn to any couple. She was wonderful to work with and is so committed to making your day special. xo!

Profile Picture h, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Both Liz and I feel that Marilyn could not have been more on the ball and on top of things. Marilyn has a great way of calming you down when you begin to feel your special day creeping up on you. Marilyn is precise and absolutely knows what she is doing. You really feel that this is her specialty. Marilyn always makes you fell like you are her most important couple. We are in the West Coast and even with the time difference, Marilyn always made us feel comfortable contacting her anytime and she would very quickly get back to us and reassure us that everything was going to be fine and it absolutely was. We are a same-sex couple and could not have felt more comfortable and accepted with Marilyn. Thank you again Marilyn from San Diego, Ca.

Profile Picture User5466285, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marilyn was an amazing officiant and support person! She was excellent from beginning to end. She helped me/us with the planning of our special day and was super flexible. She made our day feel like it was the most special day ever. Our guests felt as if she knew us personally and were really impressed with her kind spirit and loving words. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married and needing an officiant. She really gets to know her couple and makes them feel really special. We love her!

Profile Picture MaryGrace, 8/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everyone that we spoke to said that they had such a great time and loved the way the ceremony was structured. We wanted to keep a happy tone for it and you did such a marvelous job helping our vision become a reality!

It was so flattering to hear from so many people that ours was one of the most fun, if not best weddings that they have been to. Not that its a competition, but thats still great to hear! We cant thank you enough for working so hard to capture the essence of what Megan and I mean to each other, despite not being able to meet us in person until pretty much right before the ceremony. We would recommend you to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marilyn provided excellent services for our wedding this past July! She responded to all of our emails and questions promptly, and went above and beyond to make sure we were informed throughout the whole process. At the actual ceremony, she presented the our story and the affiliated information, vows, etc. with prowess and a personal touch that made it more individualized for us. We would definitely recommend having Marilyn as your officiant!

Profile Picture User5322275, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are happily married thank to Marilyn! She was wonderful!
We all loved the wedding, the personalized speech, her charming!
We had to arrange everything in a short period of time and we didn't have any issues, she was very responsible, always aswering to my questions quickly.
Also, another thing to point, is that my family is in Argentina so they had to watch it thru Internet and Marilyn was perfect for the job, she helped us a ton doing an understandable ceremony for long distance (not English-speakers) viewers, and she also greeted them at the end! So nice of her!
If you are looking for an Officiant in the South Jersey area, don´t doubt about it, Marilyn is the best choice! :D
Marilyn, THANK YOU so much again for a wonderful and memorable ceremony! We couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/26/15, 1 Review