1831 Westwood Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Winn Transportation and Richmond Trolley

Everything we do at Winn Transportation challenges the status quo; we believe in thinking differently. The way we challenge the charter bus industry is by making our service simple to use, fun to be in and user friendly.

We've actually been in the bus business for over 85 years and we are the oldest family-owned and operated transportation company in Virginia with a fleet of sedans, limousines, vans, minicoaches and full-size motorcoaches. You just won't find better service anywhere...PERIOD!

23 Reviews for Winn Transportation and Richmond Trolley

• Krysta

krysta pearce · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Blessed at stress free!

Mark and his team have been nothing short of amazing! Within the past few months of planning transportation for our wedding guests I have changed many details and they have been more than flexible with me.

At each step they have not only assisted in the booking process, but answered the hundreds of questions I had for them with such kindness and genuine love for their business.

Weddings are stressful enough, but they have truly made our concern of how guests will actually arrive to our wedding the most simplest process from beginning to end.

It is such a relief to know that this is not just a 9-5 for them but they genuinely enjoy what they do. Its because of this that I trust them to have all of our friends and family at our wedding with no concerns...and that is such a blessing!

Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sean · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional and Best Pricing

Best pricing we found in Richmond. Quick, responsive, and professional. Was super happy that I didn't have to worry day of that transportation was happening just as expected.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Winn Transportation and Richmond Trolley's reply:

Sean, we cannot thank you enough for a great review. Our job is always to be working behind the scenes to make sure that everything goes off without a hitch. We are thrilled that you noticed (or didn't notice, Ha!) Congratulations to you and Alexa on your new life together...Thanks for allowing us to be a small part of it!

Cassandra · Married on 08/26/2017

We hired 3-55 passenger coach buses to shuttle our guests from our hotel in downtown Richmond to our wedding venue about 30 minutes away, and then back downtown at the end of the night. We shopped around and Winn had the best prices for what we needed. Everything went very smoothly and we had no issues - which is saying a lot because transportation can often be a wild card when it comes to events! Communication leading up to the day was very clear and they were responsive to our emails and questions. We would definitely recommend Winn, especially if you need to get a large number of people to and from your wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Real Weddings

• The Apple Blossom Inn
    The Apple Blossom Inn Mansion Weddings

Winn Transportation is professional and affordable - great staff, great drivers, beautiful, clean, elegant cars, vans and buses. The most popular for our plantation are the 15 person vans - my clients love this option to help guests get to and from local hotels safely and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company!

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys
    Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

The Team at Fantasia Sound DJs knows that when Winn is transporting the wedding party, family and guests to and from a wedding, that they are going to be their on time! Reliable & Professional they deliver every single time!

• Make It Posh Events
    Make It Posh Events Wedding Planners

Winn Transportation is such a pleasure to work with. We truly enjoy taking trolley rides with these guys. Their drivers are so knowledgeable and familiar with the city. I have complete faith they will get our couples to the church (or ballroom, or plantation) on time. They are my go-to when we have special events in RVA. They are the only transportation company I trust when navigating closed streets downtown for the races!

• 1831 Westwood Avenue Richmond, 23227 See on map