5008 Dr Phillips Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,000
  • Photos

About Windermere Flowers

At Windermere Flowers and Gifts, we specialize in high style European and lush tropical arrangements. We are proud to serve the Windermere and Orlando area.

We are happy to work with any and all budgets.

We specialize in wedding flowers for the Ceremony and Reception.

Windermere Flowers and Gifts, where elegance blooms.

Contacts us at weddings@windermereflowersandgifts.com

Follow Windermere Flowers on

55 Reviews for Windermere Flowers

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Shannon and Rachel were top-notch! The flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and exactly as I had envisioned for our special day! I couldn't be happier & I'm so thankful that I chose Windermere Flowers for our florist!!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Windermere Flowers's reply:

It was our honor to serve you and we are so very happy that you liked our work! Thank you for your amazing review it is greatly appreciated. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other future event or occasion.

Have a good day and Congratulations to the Newlyweds!

Marianna · Married on 06/06/2015

Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am for Jayne at Windermere Flowers. Because of her, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams come true. She took control of my wedding during some last minute changes that were very stressful, and truly made it all happen. The flowers were even more beautiful than I thought possible, from the gazebo decorations, to the bouquet, to the table centerpieces. It was all truly stunning and E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what I wanted. It was like she was able to see the vision in my mind and bring it to life. I would highly recommend anyone to hire them for their wedding or event flowers, they found a loyal costumer in me for any floral need I may have in life. Thank you Mama Jayne!!

• Jenn & Greg

Jenn & Greg · Married on 01/17/2015

Rebecca and her team are awesome to work with! I gave her my vision for the wedding and what items I needed and let her create all my floral pieces. Her and her team did a beautiful job! Every piece was just as I had envisioned them, couldn't have asked for anything better!

Windermere Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Windermere Country Club
    Windermere Country Club Country Club Weddings

Beautiful and reasonable pricing! Rebecca is a delight to work with and always has the best ideas.

• Sweet Pea Brides
    Sweet Pea Brides Wedding Planners

Rebecca at Windermere Flowers is one of our favorite florists. Not only does she have an eye for detail & style, but she works with each couple to customize her proposals & floral to exactly what they are looking for. Rebecca is very responsive & accommodating to her clients needs. You can't go wrong with Windermere Flowers!

• brandy and beau photography
    brandy and beau photography Wedding Photographers

windereme flowers is simply is amazing to work with! their level of expertise and creativity is just marvelous. every design that they create are exactly what the bride hoped for and always build such lovely decor for their weddings. our clients have all been very happy with their services and they are always very responsive and such pros! we always recommend windermere flowers!

• 5008 Dr Phillips Blvd Orlando, FL 32819 See on map