Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

55 Reviews for Windermere Flowers

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Shannon and Rachel were top-notch! The flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and exactly as I had envisioned for our special day! I couldn't be happier & I'm so thankful that I chose Windermere Flowers for our florist!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shannon, 2/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am for Jayne at Windermere Flowers. Because of her, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams come true. She took control of my wedding during some last minute changes that were very stressful, and truly made it all happen. The flowers were even more beautiful than I thought possible, from the gazebo decorations, to the bouquet, to the table centerpieces. It was all truly stunning and E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what I wanted. It was like she was able to see the vision in my mind and bring it to life. I would highly recommend anyone to hire them for their wedding or event flowers, they found a loyal costumer in me for any floral need I may have in life. Thank you Mama Jayne!!

Profile Picture Marianna, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rebecca and her team are awesome to work with! I gave her my vision for the wedding and what items I needed and let her create all my floral pieces. Her and her team did a beautiful job! Every piece was just as I had envisioned them, couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Jenn & Greg, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews