Willow Marsh Weddings

Savannah, Georgia View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Willow Marsh Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Savannah, Georgia. Owner and planner Ellen Lanier allows the concept of “Southern elegance” to inspire her creative work. Ellen makes it a priority to stay up to date with industry trends and derives energy from each wedding she serves. No detail is too small or master plan to outrageous for Ellen’s buy in; she keeps each couple’s vision at the forefront and ensures they’re cared for before and during their wedding.

Willow Marsh Weddings can provide couples with budget analysis, timelines and to-do lists to make sure they stay financially and logistically on track. Ellen’s experienced in and willing to plan destination, military, religious and non-religious wedding events. Additional services offered include:

• Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • Guest list

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 10/22/2021

Flawless Experience

Cannot recommend Ellen enough! She was professional, responsive, kind, and organized! Our original day of coordinator was unable to make our wedding due to a health concern, so Ellen stepped in two days before the big day. I was stressed at first, but then after talking to her, I was able to relax fully! Ellen gave me full confidence that she would go over all of our wedding details ahead of the rehearsal and she was in control! Ellen rocked! Literally my whole family has told me how impressed they were with her! My husband and I felt completely relaxed and were able to enjoy the entire day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/01/2021

No Worries

I hired Ellen for my week of planner. She was a life saver. She was very detailed, and she took care of everything at the venue. She contacted all of the vendors and coordinated with them for the day of the wedding. She put out all of the decorations, and everything was just how I wanted it. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. She even made sure that I came out at the right time, so the guests wouldn't see me. I don't know what I would have done without her there. I would recommend her to any bride.
    Allison Married on 06/02/2018
    Ellen is a quick-on-her-feet, always smiling and two-steps-ahead of everyone professional. I would hire her again without question. My family and friends have reached out post-wedding to say what a fabulous planner we had, and asked where I found her! Ellen took detailed notes in our pre-meetings, had suggestions when we did not have answers and was a consistent professional. On our wedding day, she was the core individual we turned to when it started pouring rain and needed help staying organized; she coordinated our transportation, made sure the all the guests had a fabulous time and even made sure the groom and I something to eat before the reception kicked-off. She kept tabs on the band to keep everyone dancing and made sure we had toasts done when we requested. I only wish I had another party to plan to have her plan it.

Pricing

Willow Marsh Weddings Price Rates

5D Photography 5D Photography Wedding Photographers

Ellen is fantastic! She is great at what she does and is very professional. We love working with her!

Savannah Savannah, Georgia, 31407
Location of (Willow Marsh Weddings)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding