7001 Indiana Ave ste 8, Riverside, CA 92506 Map Phone number

About Willow Branch Florist of Riverside

Our vision is about meeting our client needs and making that special occasion an easier, more enjoyable moment, with that beautiful, unique, exquisite look and feel with floral designs for that special occasion.

Follow Willow Branch Florist of Riverside on

wedding flowers 4
wedding flowers 16

3 Reviews for Willow Branch Florist of Riverside

• User4046276 路 2+ years ago

Sara and Sherri are amazing!! They did all my centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower halos and corsages for my wedding and all they were beautiful. They smelled wonderful and the colors scheme was everything I had envisioned and more. They are very talented in what they do. I was ecstatic with how they came out. They really exceeded my expectation. I met Sara and Sherri about a year ago when I was looking for a florist and I had met with few during that time as well but none of the florists I had met were anything compared to Sara and Sherri. They really took the time to get to know me and really understood what I was envisioning for my flowers. I really appreciated that they took their time with me during our first meeting and every time I met with them. I loved how they always took notes when I made changes and were never annoyed or irritated when I made multiple changes to the flower colors. My wedding flowers were one of the highlights of my day. My flower girls loved their halos and felt like princesses all day. I can't thank them enough for making my day beautiful with their flower talent

Bindhu 路 Married on 04/12/2015

GO NOWHERE ELSE for your wedding flowers. I was referred to Willow Branch by my wedding coordinator Birgit (Dreams Come True Wedding - highly recommend) after a disastrous experience with another florist.

I came in with a budget and with photos. I received all the education I needed to make the right decision about the flowers. The mock up was wonderful, the prices were fair, the team was absolutely kind and delightful and talented. These ladies are artists. I was moved by what they were able to do.

They were able to create traditional Indian garlands and bouquets, provided ample varying petals for the ceremony. They provided a gorgeous complimentary toss bouquet as well. My wedding bouquet for my second ceremony was so dreamy - incredibly organic and full to match the organic theme of my wedding at Highland Springs Resort (amazing venue, highly recommend). As for the centerpieces - DAZZLING. I went with an all white theme. There were so many varieties of flowers tucked into the design. I mean you need to go to their facebook page and see how amazing it is because it's hard to describe.
    I went in with very specific ideas and directions of where I wanted to go with the floral design, and I was beside myself with how well my ideas were interpreted. Their taste is spot on, and I would trust them with any event you have. I think if you asked them to take artistic license, if you weren't so sure about what you wanted, you would end up being very happy with what you received.
    Thank you Sara and Sheri for making the day beautiful.

• User4093343 路 2+ years ago

Beautiful flower and very professional

Willow Branch Florist of Riverside FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 7001 Indiana Ave, ste 8 Riverside, CA 92506 See on map
    9512076707 (Phone number)
    9517425805 (Other Phone Number)