Tacoma, WA 98407 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Wilkins Weddings

Wilkins Weddings is a coordination service offering an A La Carte menu of services. Couples benefit from professional guidance throughout their planning process allowing them to truly enjoy their engagement and wedding day.

• My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride's B*tch
a5608eeb2f7bc606 TonieChristinePhotography Amanda FloydWedding Nov2015 607

4 Reviews for Wilkins Weddings

Annie Mosich · Married on 09/14/2019

Hire her immediately!

Besides marrying my husband, hiring Kristen as my wedding coordinator was the best decision I made! Kristen knows what to ask vendors, thinks of all the details, and is with me every step of the way! She is professional, calm, and kept the party going! I loved working with her.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Kristen made our wedding dreams a reality! From the moment we started planning our wedding, we knew we were going to need some professional help. As two busy working adults, wedding planning was not high on our priority list. A fortuitous google search led us to Kristen. From the moment I met her, I knew we were in good hands. I felt immediately comfortable with her and admired her ability to be kind while still being direct.

Throughout the process, Kristen listened to our goals and made helpful suggestions on how to create the wedding we wanted. She even offered to take on some of the projects that were causing us stress (flowers!). Even though we had only hired her for day-of services, she was in regular contact the months leading up to our wedding and kept us gently on track.

The day of our wedding, Kristen was nothing short of a rockstar. She arrived early, organized our vendors, set up tables and chairs, all without involving us or our family. Whenever we asked her questions her response was always “Don’t worry, I’ve got this”…and she did. Our wedding was perfect and if anything went wrong, we had no idea! Many of our family and friends commented on how wonderful Kristen was at her job and how she managed to blend into the background while still running the show. We cannot recommend Kristen enough, she is the reason that we have wonderful memories of our wedding day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

After doing lots of research and meeting with a couple of planners, we end up choosing Kristen to be our day of wedding coordinator. From our first conversation on the phone, I knew that she wasn't like a lot of the other wedding planners that I had previously visited with. She was genuine, sweet, and really listened to what exactly I was looking for. I needed someone who would help take a load off my back considering the fact that not only was I pregnant- I had no idea where to begin regarding wedding planning. She was always there if I needed any questions and to offer suggestions whenever I was stumped on what to do next. I'm so glad my husband and I chose her because she really made a huge difference and helped turned our wedding day into what we had always envisioned and hoped it would be. If you are still searching for a planner or day of coordinator.. Don't look any further because I'm confident Kristen can do for you what she did for me!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Wilkins Weddings Pricing

Wilkins Weddings Price Rates

Wilkins Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1900
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tacoma, 98407 See on map