Wildside Flowers

Petaluma, CA View map

Wildside Flowers provides natural, elegant wedding flowers with a touch of the wild. Textural elements, twigs, berries and grasses create the northern California wine country look. We shop the S.F. Flower Mart and local growers and choose the freshest seasonal flowers which helps to keep the costs down. Veronica shops specifically for your wedding giving the utmost attention to detail.

After many years of designing in retail florist shops Veronica made the decision to focus on weddings and events. Wildside Flowers handles your wedding flowers with the special concern only a smaller shop can provide. We are happy to assist with one event at a time being a smaller local business. Wildside Flowers has been in business since 2001 and we love what we do!

We have recently started providing great gift baskets full of Sonoma County Products. These serve as a special thank you to those friends and family who assist in your big day. Check out our website!

Wildside deliver to venues in Sonoma, Napa, and San Francisco and we are happy to provide a free on-site consultation at your chosen site.

Please call to set up an appointment or have a chat about how to get started with your wedding flower plans.

(707) 477-8825 or e mail: wildsideflowers@mac.com

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Deb Married on 07/03/2014
    Veronica at Wildside Flowers is the best. So easy to work with. She listened to what we wanted and made fabulous suggestions. The flowers were gorgeous and I can't imagine doing any bettet anywhere else. Veronica did not try to oversell...she considered the venue and wedding style when making suggestions.
  • User1689297 2+ years ago
    I had an amazing experience working with Veronica. She was so flexible and understanding of my budget and the final products were amazing! I really appreciated her expertise and knowledge of different flowers and what would work best in season. I sent her pictures of my ideal bouquets and boutonnieres from pinterest and she was able to explain the types of flowers and the cost to recreate them. Would highly recommend for any event or floral needs.
    Ashley Married on 04/27/2014
    Veronica at Wildside Flowers was absolutely fabulous! She was easy to work with and very responsive. I was planning my wedding from 3,000 miles away, but she never made me feel like we were coordinating everything long distance. She listened to what my wants were and was able to make it all work within my budget. She was able to brainstorm with me and come up with new and exciting ideas. What she did with our chuppa was absolutely stunning! I loved all of the flowers, they were very high quality and absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Wildside Flowers for your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Wildside Flowers 1
Gift
Free Gift Basket when you book with Wildside Flowers for your wedding or event. Includes a bottle of Wine, grapes, local cheese, crackers, gourmet chocolate and locally made olives. All from Sonoma County's Russian River Valley, famous for their Pinot Noir!

922 Skillman Lane Petaluma, 94952

By appointment
Location of (Wildside Flowers)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding