Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Wilde Scout Photo Co.

My style is a little different -- it has grit and soul, welcomes the messy beauty found in love, and evokes emotion. I care about the details, but I care about the emotions even more. You are hiring me for day-long encouragement and friendship. I see the vision you have for your wedding day, then help you to build it through timelines, creative direction and artistic partnership (and maybe a little pizza). I am your eyes, so you can celebrate while knowing that it will not only be recorded, but captured. I love The Knot, but I'd love for you to hop over to my website to take a deeper look at who I am and what I do. If you feel we are a fit, please inquire through the contact form. Prices begin at 2500 and include a complimentary engagement session and full day coverage. No travel fees.

Follow Wilde Scout Photo Co. on

• Eryc Perez de Tagle Photography
  • Kayla Tiffany Photography
  • Vanessa Joy Photography
Wilde Scout Photo Co.

43 Reviews for Wilde Scout Photo Co.

Samantha Schwartz · Married on 02/08/2020

Katherine was amazing!

We were lucky to work with Katherine for our wedding this past February 2020! From our initial phone call to discuss our vision for our wedding, we connected immediately! She made us feel comfortable right away and I really loved her approach to photographing weddings, capturing the special non-staged moments. We are absolutely thrilled with how the photos turned out! It's unbelievable the emotion she was able to capture, from walking down the aisle to our first dance. These photos are everything. Katherine was also so easy to work with and was great at making sure we got everything we wanted!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Tara

Tara Healey · Married on 11/02/2019

Hire katherine

Katherine was without doubt the best investment we made for our wedding. While our day was special, the more and more we get away from the day, the more we rely on our photos to remind us how the day felt. And oh boy, did Katherine excel at helping us relive our day! One of my favorite things about her work is that our photos include the typical family portraits, perfectly executed documentary shots to catch all those candids, and artistic shots where she flexed her creative muscle. Taken together, each of our photos is a gem in its own right and going through our library of photos felt like digging into an onion - so many layers and new gems to find.

At the end of the day, you pick a photographer for their style and Katherine hit it out of the park in that department. She brought so much more to our planning and wedding than just that - whether the thoughtful gifts her team sent, vendor recommendations whenever I needed them, or a stylistic eye when I was making a decor decision, Katherine felt like she was always there. I know how busy she is but I always felt like I was her #1 priority (even a year out from my wedding when most vendors ignore you). On my wedding day, I felt like I had a friend with me not a stranger.

Katherine is a star and I’d enthusiastically recommend her!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Jolie

Jolie Nguyen · Married on 09/26/2019

Holymolythebest

I can't imagine having anyone else capture our wedding - we just received our images and our hearts are so full of love and appreciation for Katherine and her talent. I feel like I'm reliving the day with every single photo - my heart is swelling, my smile is ear-to-ear and my brain is about to explode from happiness. Aside from all of Katherine's amazing qualities (she's chic, kind, responsive, flexible, blends into the environment, easy to work with, artistic, intelligent, etc) - her photo style is REAL. Nothing feels cheesy or ridiculously staged, yet you can still feel the love and excitement pulsating through the photos. Her eyes see it all, and she captures things that you likely missed while living in the moment (as you should and as a good photographer should). Hire Katherine; it'll be your best investment. You're welcome.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Award

• Brooklyn, 11205 See on map
    Location of (Wilde Scout Photo Co.)