Brooklyn, NY 11231 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Katherine Marchand Weddings

My style is a little different -- it has grit and soul, welcomes the messy beauty found in love, and evokes emotion. I care about the details, but I care about the emotions even more. You are hiring me for day-long encouragement and friendship. I see the vision you have for your wedding day, then help you to build it through timelines, creative direction and artistic partnership (and maybe a little pizza). I am your eyes, so you can celebrate while knowing that it will not only be recorded, but captured. I love The Knot, but I'd love for you to hop over to my website to take a deeper look at who I am and what I do. If you feel we are a fit, please inquire through the contact form. Prices begin at 2500 and include a complimentary engagement session and full day coverage. No travel fees.

Follow Katherine Marchand Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kenny Kenny Photography INC
  • Okpor Leonard Photography
  • Sabrina van der Riet Photography
  • Arie Photostudio

45 Reviews for Katherine Marchand Weddings

• Elysia

Elysia B. · Married on 05/14/2021

Worth every single penny

Katherine is truly a class act. We were so lucky to have her as our photographer to capture what was literally and undeniably the best day EVER. From the very first email she was communicative, professional, and just an all around COOL human being. She helped us align our vision of what we wanted and her photos did exactly what we hoped for- they made us laugh, they made us cry, and we could feel the love oozing out of each and every single photo. Our photographs of the elopement underscore what a wonderful experience we had...positive, once-in-a-lifetime memories that she facilitated. Worth every single penny. Book her. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/10/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa K. · Married on 11/21/2020

She is everything

A long overdue review for a seriously talented photographer. We had the privilege of working with Katherine for our November “minimony.” She was so easy to connect with and made us feel amazing, beginning to end – she exudes Cool, Calm, and Collected! You’ll see in her portfolio she has captured weddings of all sizes, but it’s obvious she brings the same energy, attention, and love to all. I could go on for hours about her skill, artistry, style, and creative eye, but I’ll just say this: she has IT. She captured the essence of our day and beautiful photos of us that 100% feel like us. They will be loved and treasured for years to come. It was an absolute joy to have Katherine as our photographer and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Samantha S. · Married on 02/08/2020

Katherine was amazing!

We were lucky to work with Katherine for our wedding this past February 2020! From our initial phone call to discuss our vision for our wedding, we connected immediately! She made us feel comfortable right away and I really loved her approach to photographing weddings, capturing the special non-staged moments. We are absolutely thrilled with how the photos turned out! It's unbelievable the emotion she was able to capture, from walking down the aisle to our first dance. These photos are everything. Katherine was also so easy to work with and was great at making sure we got everything we wanted!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Award

• Brooklyn, NY, 11231 See on map
    Location of (Katherine Marchand Weddings)