Wilde Scout Photo Co. Reviews

39 | Brooklyn, NY

39 Reviews for Wilde Scout Photo Co.

Wilde Scout Photo Co. 1
Wilde Scout Photo Co. 6
Wilde Scout Photo Co. 7
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/29/2019

You want to click with the person you hire - you will be spending so much time with them! Well, my search was over once I spoke to Katherine. She is sweet, thoughtful, fun, witty, smart, and incredibly talented. So my pre-wedding day experience was a blast getting to know her and share the stories of how my now husband and I met and what makes us us. She made me and us feel special and like I've known her for a long time. On my wedding day, she was such a calming and powerful behind the scenes orchestrator. I don't know how she does it but she somehow directs everyone to do everything with ease and to my delight and surprise, without pushback or questioning from some family members...She makes friends with everyone and to be honest-- everyone wants to be friends with her more. I think everyone in my wedding party asked who she was, how I found her, and that they loved her(from her style to her charm to her witty remarks/banter). She managed to capture the most beautiful moments of the day(the big obvious ones to all the behind the scenes moments you share with your loved ones). One thing I think gets overlooked and I am so lucky and grateful to her for, is she had my husband and I take moments to ourselves throughout the day. I don't think we would have done that or done it as well without her. It made us appreciate what we were doing, love on each other more, live in the moment, and really breathe in what we were doing. It was magical. So many people don't get to do that because the day goes so fast! So after receiving her email including the video and photo album. My husband and I got wine, laughed, I definitely cried, and we went through the photos and video reminiscing the vibes and moments our day. She captures all the moments that made it special - and that's not an easy feat. Katherine Marchand is so damn good at her job. I adore her and forever will because of her personality AND helping me have one of the best and most memorable days of my life.

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 8

Julie Feldman · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best Decision We Made

The best advice I could offer any bride/groom is to hire a photographer as talented, personable and intuitive as Katherine. Because when all is said and done, when the meal is forgotten and the toasts are distant memories, you will feel more than blessed to own photographs as dynamic, personal and expressive as Katherine's... Hiring Katherine was not only the best decision we made, but it was the best gift we could give ourselves.
    Katherine is a true professional and an artist. But what makes her work so remarkable is not just her expertise, but it's her dedication and passion. When we first met it was clear from the getgo that she loves what she does and that wedding photography is not just a business for her, but a passion, She works hard to create a product that not only lives up to her standards, but that honestly and intrinsically tells the story of her subjects. She takes the time and goes the distance to learn about you, to listen to your narrative, and to witness your love so that she can bet capture you in all your honesty, spirit and individualism.
    And, because this is also so essential to the process!, I can say in all honesty that Katherine is one of the most spirited, generous and beautiful people I have known. You would be fortunate to have her by your side and on your team.
    I could not recommend Katherine and the Wilde Scout crew more highly!! They were a godsend, and we could not be more thankful. Her photographs have become some of my most prized possessions and most cherished memories.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2018

Seriously, best wedding photographers, hands down

It's hard to put into words just how much hiring Wilde Scout made our wedding photography dreams come true. From the get-go, this company is different -- badass, no cheesiness allowed, personalized, professional. Rather than forcing you to fit into some awkward, posed, same-old wedding mold, Wilde Scout somehow made us feel like Vogue models and yet utterly ourselves, while also meeting our family's expectations on what wedding photos should look like.

As the owner of the company, Kat is always professional, responsive, and on top of things. She listens and tries to understand her couples, while also having an air of trustworthiness -- we just knew she would make us look awesome and we didn't have to think about much (always a gift when wedding planning). She has a bunch of tricks for getting people comfortable in front of the camera and they really work -- you end up feeling like a model on a three-person date. She also asks detailed questions to understand exactly what type of wedding you are having (everything down to understanding our awkward family dynamics). Meanwhile, Eryc made my now-husband and his dorky friends look so suave. And on top of all that, their photos are so high-quality -- they really understand light and angles and each photo looks polished, modern, and thought-out. Somehow they achieve this without being obtrusive during the wedding -- no bright lights and tripods in your face -- just two more fun wedding guests catching shots in the background.

Above all, hire Wilde Scout because Kat and her photographers have the demeanor you want on your wedding day -- chill, relaxed, and ready to have fun and capture every amazing moment as it happens. (Real talk-- Kat jumped into an Uber to get to the venue with my bridesmaids and me when our shuttle didn't show up and caught some great shots, and I trusted her over everyone else to decide where to sign our ketubah when our plan A of doing it outside was not working). If you want cool, modern, real photos -- just hire them already.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing NYC photographer

Finding the right photographer for our wedding was NOT easy until we found Katherine. Katherine and the Wilde Scout team has been great to work with. From the initial phone conversation up to the day of the wedding, Katherine was a pleasure to work with.
    It was important for us to have vendors that represented what we thought was important. It was important that we hire multi cultural vendors, someone that photographed people of color, and importantly worked with same sex couples. There’s nothing like hiring someone that is only working with you for the money.
    We knew very early on that Katherine was our photographer. Katherine is caring, understanding and works hard to accommodate her clients. She went above and beyond to get our engagement photos done. We had to reschedule like 2-3xs due to the snow but she was able to help us and traveled to our home to make it happen.
    Katherine is honest. When we went over pricing she did not try to upsell us a larger package. Then towards the end when we thought we couldn’t afford the second photographer, she said no big deal, I can handle it. We did use that second photographer BUT it was great knowing that someone is willing to do the same work without making extra money. That really says a lot.

I can’t say enough about Katherine and her team. If you’re looking for a photographer who’s cool, down to earth and more like your cousin, hire Katherine. You will NOT regret it.
    Not for nothing but we fired our photographer to hire Katherine. That is how much we wanted her on our team.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Nick H · Married on 09/22/2018

The best wedding photog in NYC

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said in the countless other glowing reviews, so I'll just say this: everything you've read is true and then some. Katherine and her team are the real deal, and were such an integral part of our wedding day and the memories we created. Can't imagine having worked with anyone else, and couldn't recommend Wilde Scout more highly.

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Morgan

morgan blaul · Married on 09/21/2018

The greatest wedding photographers - hands down!

I can't say enough about Katherine and her crew at Wilde Scout Photo. They are seriously the BEST. I've worked in the Bridal business for 10 plus years and they are hands down some of my favorite photographers. Our relationship initially began as vendors. I do hair and makeup and a few of my brides had booked them for their wedding. I saw the photos and was very impressed. We continued working together for a little over a year. Then it was time for me to book a photographer and with no hesitation I emailed them to make sure they were available before sending out save the dates. We had a small wedding, but photos were high on my priority list. My husband and I and everyone else who have seen our photos could not be happier with them. Katherine really captured the moment, the mood, the experience and she did so effortlessly. She is ultimate cool and chill and helpful. I could go on and on, but I won't. I promise you will not regret booking them and will be extremely happy with your photos and the experience.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 9

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Literally THE. BEST. Cannot rave about Katherine and her team enough. She was referred via a friend and I think there are now just shy of 10 of us that have used her for our weddings. And she and her team kill it every time. Their photos are incredible... you don't have to worry about typical "wedding pictures" with them. But really it starts with the customer service. You feel comfortable right away simply from email communications. They are so organized... have amazing systems in place for tracking your info, invoices, need to details, everything. At the same time their communication style is like talking to a friend you already know and trust. Prior to getting married my husband and I didn't want to do the "engagement pics" but knowing it would be good practice we did and we are so thankful! Their photographs are art and I cant recommend the Wilde Scout team enough! Do yourself a favor and book them :)

Sent on 10/03/2018

Saraleah Cogan · Married on 08/30/2018

The Best Wedding Choice You Will Ever Make!

Wedding photos were a number one priority for me. Before the dress, before flowers, photography was of huge importance. After pouring through tons of photographer's wedding websites, I happened upon Wilde Scout via Instagram. I was immediately struck at how stunning the photos were, and how real they felt. These weren't your typical staged photographs. Katherine was capturing real moments and making them artful. We were sold. We also loved that she had us do an engagement shoot, so we could get to know her, she could get to know us and grow comfortable in front of the camera for the wedding day. And I am SO SO SO glad that we have those photos of just us. She even stayed way later than she had planned, in order to get all the shots she wanted. Katherine is both talented and goes the extra mile! On our wedding day, Katherine has such a positive and calming energy. There isn't anyone else, well besides your future spouse, who you spend so much time with on your wedding day and it's impossible to imagine having anyone else there to be with us through it all. Katherine was able to capture phenomenal moments of the day. She has this instinctive eye for capturing naturally occurring moments. Me being excited about food (!), us nailing our first dance, holding hands, and stealing small kisses here or there. They aren't your typical generic wedding photos. They capture the mood and feeling of the day. Katherine also makes you feel like total rockstars. If you want to feel even MORE beautiful on your wedding day, hire Katherine. We cannot recommend Katherine and her team at Wilde Scout enough. Look no further. They are your dream wedding photographers.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 10
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 11
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 12
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 13

Nancy · Married on 07/28/2018

Do yourself a favor and book Katherine & her Wilde Scout team now. We met Katherine when she was the photographer at our friend's wedding, and we were immediately impressed by a. how awesome she is as a person and b. how she totally blended in at the wedding and made it seem to effortless to capture the best moments. Once we saw only a handful of photos from that wedding, we knew we had to book her for ours. She's that good. During our wedding planning process, Katherine checked in with us regularly to see if there was anything she could do for us, and even helped me out when I was having some slight wedding dress cold feet (what photographer does that?!) Fast forward to our wedding day: Katherine and Kelsey killed it. The two of them were such a calming force when we were a bit behind schedule, and wrangled the bridal party and families like champs. They made us feel so comfortable (read: not awkward) when we were taking our couples shots, and my now-husband said he actually enjoyed that part instead of dreading photos like he normally does. A few days after our wedding, Katherine sent us our 'sneak peaks'.... and they are UNREAL. Seriously, she sent us 75 photos, and they're so good that if that were all we were getting, I'd still be thrilled. I can't even wait for the additional 600. Her photo style is unlike anything I've ever seen before, and all of her photos are so real and beautiful, and they don't look like the typical staged cookie cutter wedding photos that you usually see. She captured US, which I think is so hard to do in something that feels as unnatural as wedding photos sometimes feel. Reiterating my first point: do yourself a favor and book Katherine now. You will not regret it. Thank you Katherine and Kelsey.. you guys rock.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Eric Papa · Married on 07/06/2018

Simply the Best!!!

My wife (feels so great to say that!) and I can not say enough about Katherine and the Wilde Scout crew! Katherine made the entire experience so easy and fun. We love our photos so much and we absolutely adored having Katherine as a part of our forever story and cherish the fact that she will forevermore be a part of our lifelong memories. Hire these folks! Trust us, it will be the first great decision you make in your long married life together!

XoXo,
    Eric & Megan.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mel · Married on 07/03/2018

Wedding pictures was a priority my husband and I knew we would be splurging on. We found Katherine on the knot shortly after we got engaged, (Super fun) emails were sent and received, met up with her at a small bar in Queens, shared beers, and booked her right away!
    Throughout the process, she was there to answer every little question or concern this bridezilla had. Our engagement shoot day came, we had forgotten about it- slapped on light make up, wrangled 2 frenchies and met her in Brooklyn all out of breath. The session was great, we did so much all over Dumbo with 2 outfit changes, and she gave great direction. Not going to lie, but I was dreading the photos for 2 weeks. Then I got an email, I don't know what sorcery Katherine possesses but I literally cried when I saw them. Until the wedding, Katherine followed up with me and helped me make a workable schedule for the big day, reviewed everything couple days before. On the wedding day, I was in full bride monster mode of course. Katherine was there with her soothing voice and direction for all the time and weather constraints we encountered. For family pictures I had a list of about 50 members for every combination under the sun. Of course people weren't cooperative, Katherine used her best teacher voice to get everyone in line and it made both my husband very happy. From the ceremony on to reception we don't remember much except going out side for sunset pictures and having her there for every little event through the wedding (including a magician and tossing pizza with our caterer).
    We got sneak peeks on our honeymoon a few days later, I was shook. They came out more beautiful then we could've imagined. Wedding pictures are so important because these will be your #tbt's, #mcm, #wcw, mother's day, national wedding day, and who knows what else will be made up by then but we are sure that we are more than well prepared for a lifetime of content and beautiful memories. This DIY bride loved wildescout!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing WildeScout to photograph our summer wedding in Manhattan was one of the best (and easiest!) decisions we made throughout the planning process. After finding her on Instagram, we instantly fell in love with Katherine’s photography style – which is incredibly artistic and romantic, rather than staged and forced like some wedding photography can be. From our first meeting over coffee to a call to work through final details and concerns, Katherine made herself available via text and email for all the crazy questions that came up and put my mind at ease.

Katherine and Eryc showed up on our wedding day so prepared and together and made all the hard decisions for us so that we could enjoy the day. They found perfect lighting, shooting locations and posing that felt super natural. I was 5 months pregnant on my wedding day and - up until that day - it was a total confidence killer. Katherine and Eryc completely changed my mindset by taking stunning photos that totally shocked me. They gave me peeks at the picture throughout the process to assure me that they were turning out great and that I had nothing to worry about.

From our guests to our bridal party, parents and even other vendors, EVERYONE was talking about how much FUN they were! This is super important because – quite frankly – the day can be stressful and having that positive energy + photographers that feel like old friends makes it so much more enjoyable. Our photos turned out better than we even expected and we can’t wait to keep in touch after bonding through such an important day. We cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

Simply put: Katherine is incredible. As a photographer she's beyond talented. As a wedding photographer, she's some sort of magical ninja. She was simultaneously everywhere (somehow capturing every important shot of the day from every angle, all on her own) and nowhere (somehow blending in with ease, even in my small 16 person family-only wedding).

I'm trying to design my wedding book now and I'm having the hardest time selecting my favorite photos. They are all so precious and exactly as I had hoped. Stop looking. Katherine and her team are the answer.

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/01/2018

We spent long hours looking for a photographer, we really dislike cheesy/overly posed photographs and we have a keen interest in photography ourselves, so it was easy to disregard overly filtered, badly cropped portfolios as we were researching.

We were happy to see the cinematic, in-between moments captured from The Wilde Scout Photo Co website as well as clean, crisp photography. I got in touch with Katherine, and after she responded incredibly quickly, we were already impressed with her. We booked her right away!!

Closer to the wedding, as we don’t live in NY, we had a phone call with Katherine and met her before the day of the wedding, both were incredibly helpful prior to the big day, she filled us in on tips and tricks, we hadn’t even thought about until then.

Katherine not only brings her creative eye to the table (what we’re hiring her for obviously) but she is fun, assertive, kind and a pleasure to work with. You really need someone with all of the above qualities for successful photos (especially working with a lot of people, such as family portraits).

Our ceremony was on a balcony in Brooklyn and we were blown away by how many great photos and angles Katherine and Sam achieved within the small space. Our whole album is amazing, and our guests are in love with the photos as much as we are. We like, that they captured the whole mood of the day, and all the little details that in years to come, we may forget about - if it wasn’t for the photos.

It’s important to be able to hire a vendor you can trust and wedding photography is certainly an investment. You’ll have those photos forever! Katherine and Sam really listen to what you want and really go above and beyond. They certainly did for us. The Facebook support group and little perks along the journey really make Wilde Scout Photo Co a cut above the rest.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Eric Petersen · Married on 05/27/2018

Above and beyond

Katherine went above and beyond. She was fun to work with throughout and always professional.
    -The engagement photo session went great. We were nervous, but she did her best to put us at ease, and the photos were unique and looked good.
    -she was easy to reach before the wedding and flexible
    -the day of wedding, Katherine worked a monster day and stayed focused the whole time - she was there at 8am for a morning event, and stayed until 10 pm.
    -We were lucky enough to have a second photographer for our wedding, who was in training. It took longer to get her photos. When the mother of the bride realized she wanted more photos of family members walking down the aisle, they were quick to respond and get those photos to us. Very impressed that even after the wedding they were easy to reach, professional, and helpful.
    -The photos looked phenomenal in the end, plus Katherine and her team were quick to answer follow up questions.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 14
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. 15

Denise Dione · Married on 05/26/2018

I was sitting in a Brooklyn loft with my husband and cousin in law talking to Katherine about our freezing dead of winter wedding in February. It’s at this point where we bonded and clicked which to me was super important as this is the person who is going to capture the best moments of your life. What was supposed to be a 40 minute meeting at most turned into 3 hours of conversation and wine. Initially, it was the tone of her voice on her website that captivated me to reach out to her. Honest, real, cool, down to earth. Meeting her was just proving the tone of her voice was true and that we could connect.

First, we had an amazing engagement shoot at the Bushwick Collective near our apartment, inside our living room, on our roof, and at a favorite neighborhood restaurant. She wanted to capture the essence of us - kinda hipster, kinda bougie foodie, and lots of love in between. She nailed it.

In between with emails, she would get back to me within hours, sometimes minutes. And when it came down to finalizing our contract, she was on our side. As we were concerned about inclement weather and getting screwed over. But she got me with, if I have to sleep next to you the night before to be there in the morning I will be. Sold.

Our wedding day, she was on the ball. Getting all the details of my dress. Family moments getting ready. Gorgeous pictures of the church. And best of all, capturing the fun and emotion of our reception. Katherine and Sam did a great job in capturing all the emotion during our most memorable moments and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much Wildescout.

Sorry for the late review, had to travel the world a bit! But all my love to you ladies.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kirsty · Married on 05/26/2018

Wilde Scout Photo Co. captured our wedding day. Receiving photos from them is amazing because the photos feel the way the day felt. The portraits of ourselves and our loved ones are manifestations of who we are as people. Don't get me wrong, everything they document is beautiful, colorful, magical, but it's also precise. It tells our story. Their photos are like living and breathing things.

On top of that, the Wilde Scout team is a joy to be around. They're energetic, fun, highly professional and calming. When hiring vendors you always want to choose someone who is on your team, who feels like a super prepared best friend. They are this.

We can't recommend Wilde Scout enough. We LOVE them!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Emma · Married on 03/24/2018

We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Wilde Scout Photography! My husband and I live in CT and Katherine was kind enough to meet us in New Haven for our first meeting to get to know her and ask any questions we had before booking. That alone meant so much to us. It was also clear after that meeting that her style and vibe meshed perfectly with ours. During the booking process she was quick to answer any emails we sent her way. On the day of our engagement photos my makeup artist was an hour late and it was raining, Katherine was so understanding of the situation and was quick to suggest indoor options of where to take our photos. She also gave us the option of moving the photos to a different date. We ended up taking the photos at the Whitney museum and we absolutely love our photos from that day! Despite it being hectic due to the makeup artist, she made us feel so relaxed that we forgot all about the worries earlier in the day. We felt completely confident in Katherine leading up to the wedding and her questionnaire made it easy for us to clearly state what photos would mean the most to us. On the day of the wedding, Katherine and Sam showed up right on time which put both my husband and I at ease. I started off my day with a boudoir shoot where both Katherine and Sam (who I met for the first time that day) made me feel SO comfortable. Definitely recommend as a way to get rid of wedding day jitters before the ceremony! Many of our guests commented on how they did an amazing job of not getting in the way of the ceremony but managed to get all the important shots. Katherine and Sam both had so many unique and fun ideas for our couples portraits and they captured all of the best moments at the reception (again, without being in anyone's way). I truly cannot recommend Wilde Scout enough. They were 100% the best decision we made for our wedding day and you will NOT regret booking them.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jason · Married on 03/17/2018

Where do I begin... Katherine and Sam along with the rest of the Wilde Scout crew are simply AMAZING! My wife and I initially met Katherine at a local bar in Long Island City (where we currently live) to get an idea of what we were looking for, and the style of photography that Katherine and her team does. Meeting someone for the first time can always be a stressful situation, but Katherine was super chill, down to earth, and made us feel even more excited about our big day. I'd like to point out that we didn't even bother meeting with any other photographers, we were sold the moment we left the bar!

Fast forward to the day of our wedding. Katherine and Sam were super in contact with us prior and day of the event. Asking if we needed to go over anything with them, and setting up some of the photos we wanted to capture. The night was a huge success, and we now have great photos to remind us of that special day.

Anyone in the market for a photographer with a new and fun approach to wedding photos, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make Wilde Scout your first and only choice. I promise, it's something you won’t regret doing. Thanks again for an amazing experience!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Guillermo · Married on 02/03/2018

Katherine and the Wilde Scout team are AMAZING. We found Katherine on The Knot and sent her a message. She responded quickly (which as we soon learned, she always does). We met up with Katherine shortly thereafter for drinks and to discuss what we were looking for in a photographer and what she had to offer and determined we were a perfect match. We booked her that same night I believe, without even bothering to meet with other photographers. We don’t regret our decision one bit! Our next encounter with Katherine was during our “engagement shoot.” We were engaged for almost two years at this point and felt weird about doing an engagement shoot but we are happy we did. We had such a great time shooting with Katherine and she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. It was nothing but laughs and love. We couldn’t wait for our wedding day after we saw how our engagement shoot photographs turned out. Katherine made us look good! Wedding day photographs were very important for us as we decided not to have a videographer. We just got our wedding photographs back and they captured all of the emotions we felt the day of our wedding. We decided to ask our guests not to take photographs during our ceremony, a decision we made after Katherine posted about this on her Facebook support group for Wilde Scout couples (yes, she is there for her couples like that), and ended up with the most beautiful ceremony pictures ever. You only get great tips like this when you are working with someone who is experienced! Finally, Katherine has such an unmatched attention to detail and her passion shows not only in her work but in the way she interacts with her couples. Katherine – thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 04/10/2018
  • foodmanandwife

Claire · Married on 01/20/2018

Katherine, Sam and the Wilde Scout team are simply the best. From the first time we sat down with Katherine at our favorite local bar to our engagment session roaming around Prospect Park to our wedding day in Gowanus we knew we were in good hands. Katherine captures real moments, big and small, between real people in the most natural and beautiful way. She makes everyone around her feel instantly at ease and sets you up for success so the photography is something you can enjoy and not waste time or energy worrying about throughout the day.
    Katherine and Sam are both genuine, kind, funny and truly extraordinary women who thankfully take equally as extraordinary photos!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2017

Truthfully, I could write an entire novel about how kick ass amazing Katherine and Sam and all of Wilde Scout are! When I read reviews I like to hear specific examples of WHY and HOW a vendor is incredible, so here is my brief run down from first meeting Katherine to wedding day + beyond. Katherine was recommended to me through a friend of a friend of a friend so I was not at all sure what to expect, so I immediately found Wilde Scout's website, read their meet us section and within minutes emailed her to set up an in person get together. My now husband and I met her at a bar around the corner from our apartment, ate nachos, drank, and chatted for roughly an hour about her aesthetic, how she came to be a wedding photographer and what we were looking for. I'm going to pause here for a moment to state Katherine is a photojournalist. Katherine is a genius when it comes to capturing raw, candid, moments between you and your loved ones. She will certainly do an outstanding job documenting the posed family photos that every mom out there must have, but she really shines behind the scenes, in the details, without you even knowing she's there. I refer to her and Sam as not only photographers, but ninjas of sorts, they're EVERYWHERE and when you get your photos back you just can't help but wonder how in the world they got that shot or KNEW to take that shot... ninjas. Following our first meeting our next in person encounter with Katherine was at our engagement shoot. Admittedly, we were both very opposed to engagement photos, we envisioned them being cheesy, forced and awkward, but WOAH were we wrong. She did an outstanding job of putting us at ease and we honestly had an absolute blast that day. Our wedding day with her and Sam was EFFORTLESS, FUN, and MEMORABLE, but by this point, we came to expect nothing short of magic from Wilde Scout. Thank you will never do it justice, but its all I've got + SO much love for this badass group of lady photographers/ninjas!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Carolyn · Married on 11/05/2017

Are you kidding me? I've never been more obsessed with photos - and I'm in them!? Katherine is not only the most talented photographer, who takes pictures you want to look at, frame, look at again, and frame more of, but she is also the sweetest, most patient, least invasive, fun, happy human ever. My husband and I are not the most natural behind the camera, but she found a way (quickly) to make us comfortable and capture us being us (and looking good). Can not thank you enough and can not yell your praises any louder! HIRE HER!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Phil · Married on 11/03/2017

Coming from the UK, we had absolutely no idea what to expect from a US Wedding Photographer - turns out you can expect ext the very best! Having discovered Katherine online and having stalked her galleries using Instagram, my wife (then fiancé) contacted Wilde Scoute about shooting our small City Hall Wedding in New York. A prompt funny-assed response from Katherine and we knew we’d found our photographer!
    Not only did she give us all sorts of advice on what to expect at City Hall, but she even helped us put the bouquet together on the day! What was the best day of our lives was made even better by Katherine’s great company, her chilled demeanour calmed us, and her ability to capture us just being us made everything flow.
    What’s more, we had over 300 superb photos from the day to share with our friends and family within two weeks of the ceremony - I have friends who have waited three months for their photographs!
    I honestly can’t recommend Katherine or Wilde Scoute enough. We started with a photographer and ended with a friend.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Alex · Married on 09/10/2017

Beyond choosing to marry the love of my life in the first place, hiring Katherine was the best wedding-related decision we made. She's that good. Her work is so personal and intimate, and she's there with you all the way, sharing her talent, her vision, and her exceptional dedication. She went above and beyond in every single scenario, and exceeded all of our (very high) expectations. In addition to being a phenomenally gifted photographer, she's an awesome human being, and we genuinely felt that we had the privilege of inviting an extra friend to share our day with us. Not to be left out, her second shooter, Savannah, was amazing as well. Together, they captured our wedding day perfectly. We couldn't recommend Katherine more highly.

Sent on 11/14/2017