Katherine Marchand Weddings Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 46 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Elaine T. Married on 06/05/2021

Look no futher - Katherine will blow you away!

Katherine's photos and curation she delivered brought us right back to our wedding. Really may have broken some records for transition from tears to laughs while looking through the beautifully designed gallery. There are so many details captured from the day that we will know get to cherish through your photos forever, and so many moments throughout the day where my husband and I were not able to be present that are now captured and can be cherished forever.

Katherine and her team truly captured every moment with our guests, the groomsmen, and our family throughout all of the events happening simultaneously at our wedding. Our wedding took place on a massive 100+ acre property in the Catskills, and Katherine and her team made sure all things happening simultaneously on the property were captured. We've looked at the full gallery than I can count. We are trying to relive every moment and emotion, and the photos she captured truly evoke the full spectrum of our wedding weekend emotions.

Also, have to share that the lighting Katherine captured was incredible. All of our friends commented on it multiple times during the weekend. We felt like rockstars during the weekend, and Katherine made us look like them despite being totally goofy humans who don’t know how to smile for photographs! Katherine made us feel comfortable and collected in front of the camera. She also helped us get some killer shots that we otherwise may have not gotten if she didn't grab us from the dancefloor.

Katherine was super accommodating, as we had to reschedule our wedding twice due to COVID. She helped ease the stress of these reschedulings, and made us feel calm that no matter what our wedding day would look like, it would still be an incredible experience that we would cherish forever.

Can't say enough good things about Katherine! Book her today!
  • Elysia
    Elysia B. Married on 05/14/2021

Worth every single penny

Katherine is truly a class act. We were so lucky to have her as our photographer to capture what was literally and undeniably the best day EVER. From the very first email she was communicative, professional, and just an all around COOL human being. She helped us align our vision of what we wanted and her photos did exactly what we hoped for- they made us laugh, they made us cry, and we could feel the love oozing out of each and every single photo. Our photographs of the elopement underscore what a wonderful experience we had...positive, once-in-a-lifetime memories that she facilitated. Worth every single penny. Book her. You won't regret it.
  • Melissa
    Melissa K. Married on 11/21/2020

She is everything

A long overdue review for a seriously talented photographer. We had the privilege of working with Katherine for our November “minimony.” She was so easy to connect with and made us feel amazing, beginning to end – she exudes Cool, Calm, and Collected! You’ll see in her portfolio she has captured weddings of all sizes, but it’s obvious she brings the same energy, attention, and love to all. I could go on for hours about her skill, artistry, style, and creative eye, but I’ll just say this: she has IT. She captured the essence of our day and beautiful photos of us that 100% feel like us. They will be loved and treasured for years to come. It was an absolute joy to have Katherine as our photographer and I cannot recommend her enough!
    Samantha S. Married on 02/08/2020

Katherine was amazing!

We were lucky to work with Katherine for our wedding this past February 2020! From our initial phone call to discuss our vision for our wedding, we connected immediately! She made us feel comfortable right away and I really loved her approach to photographing weddings, capturing the special non-staged moments. We are absolutely thrilled with how the photos turned out! It's unbelievable the emotion she was able to capture, from walking down the aisle to our first dance. These photos are everything. Katherine was also so easy to work with and was great at making sure we got everything we wanted!
  • Tara
    Tara H. Married on 11/02/2019

Hire katherine

Katherine was without doubt the best investment we made for our wedding. While our day was special, the more and more we get away from the day, the more we rely on our photos to remind us how the day felt. And oh boy, did Katherine excel at helping us relive our day! One of my favorite things about her work is that our photos include the typical family portraits, perfectly executed documentary shots to catch all those candids, and artistic shots where she flexed her creative muscle. Taken together, each of our photos is a gem in its own right and going through our library of photos felt like digging into an onion - so many layers and new gems to find.

At the end of the day, you pick a photographer for their style and Katherine hit it out of the park in that department. She brought so much more to our planning and wedding than just that - whether the thoughtful gifts her team sent, vendor recommendations whenever I needed them, or a stylistic eye when I was making a decor decision, Katherine felt like she was always there. I know how busy she is but I always felt like I was her #1 priority (even a year out from my wedding when most vendors ignore you). On my wedding day, I felt like I had a friend with me not a stranger.

Katherine is a star and I’d enthusiastically recommend her!
  • Jolie
    Jolie N. Married on 09/26/2019

Holymolythebest

I can't imagine having anyone else capture our wedding - we just received our images and our hearts are so full of love and appreciation for Katherine and her talent. I feel like I'm reliving the day with every single photo - my heart is swelling, my smile is ear-to-ear and my brain is about to explode from happiness. Aside from all of Katherine's amazing qualities (she's chic, kind, responsive, flexible, blends into the environment, easy to work with, artistic, intelligent, etc) - her photo style is REAL. Nothing feels cheesy or ridiculously staged, yet you can still feel the love and excitement pulsating through the photos. Her eyes see it all, and she captures things that you likely missed while living in the moment (as you should and as a good photographer should). Hire Katherine; it'll be your best investment. You're welcome.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/22/2019

The best ever!

Katherine & her team at Wilde Scout shot my wedding on 6/22 and I could not have asked for a better, more talented crew to photograph my wedding day. When I received the full album, I was blown away by not just the quality of every photo, but the level of authenticity that was felt in each frame. She captured every laugh, every kiss, every embrace, every small moment with such an elegance and beauty, it was like they fell from the pages of a magazine. Every single photo was so unique and felt so meaningful, you could tell there was such intentionality behind each one when they were taken, and I cannot thank Katherine enough for capturing such important moments that I can hold on to like this forever. Not to mention, she is an absolute joy to be around and her personality makes you feel incredibly comfortable and at ease! The day goes by in a blink of an eye, these photos have allowed me to relive the happiest day of my life every time I look at them, and that to me is absolutely priceless. So bottom line, worth every penny! THANK YOU AGAIN KATHERINE & TEAM!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 03/29/2019
    You want to click with the person you hire - you will be spending so much time with them! Well, my search was over once I spoke to Katherine. She is sweet, thoughtful, fun, witty, smart, and incredibly talented. So my pre-wedding day experience was a blast getting to know her and share the stories of how my now husband and I met and what makes us us. She made me and us feel special and like I've known her for a long time. On my wedding day, she was such a calming and powerful behind the scenes orchestrator. I don't know how she does it but she somehow directs everyone to do everything with ease and to my delight and surprise, without pushback or questioning from some family members...She makes friends with everyone and to be honest-- everyone wants to be friends with her more. I think everyone in my wedding party asked who she was, how I found her, and that they loved her(from her style to her charm to her witty remarks/banter). She managed to capture the most beautiful moments of the day(the big obvious ones to all the behind the scenes moments you share with your loved ones). One thing I think gets overlooked and I am so lucky and grateful to her for, is she had my husband and I take moments to ourselves throughout the day. I don't think we would have done that or done it as well without her. It made us appreciate what we were doing, love on each other more, live in the moment, and really breathe in what we were doing. It was magical. So many people don't get to do that because the day goes so fast! So after receiving her email including the video and photo album. My husband and I got wine, laughed, I definitely cried, and we went through the photos and video reminiscing the vibes and moments our day. She captures all the moments that made it special - and that's not an easy feat. Katherine Marchand is so damn good at her job. I adore her and forever will because of her personality AND helping me have one of the best and most memorable days of my life.
    Julie F. Married on 11/03/2018

The Best Decision We Made

The best advice I could offer any bride/groom is to hire a photographer as talented, personable and intuitive as Katherine. Because when all is said and done, when the meal is forgotten and the toasts are distant memories, you will feel more than blessed to own photographs as dynamic, personal and expressive as Katherine's... Hiring Katherine was not only the best decision we made, but it was the best gift we could give ourselves.
    Katherine is a true professional and an artist. But what makes her work so remarkable is not just her expertise, but it's her dedication and passion. When we first met it was clear from the getgo that she loves what she does and that wedding photography is not just a business for her, but a passion, She works hard to create a product that not only lives up to her standards, but that honestly and intrinsically tells the story of her subjects. She takes the time and goes the distance to learn about you, to listen to your narrative, and to witness your love so that she can bet capture you in all your honesty, spirit and individualism.
    And, because this is also so essential to the process!, I can say in all honesty that Katherine is one of the most spirited, generous and beautiful people I have known. You would be fortunate to have her by your side and on your team.
    I could not recommend Katherine and the Wilde Scout crew more highly!! They were a godsend, and we could not be more thankful. Her photographs have become some of my most prized possessions and most cherished memories.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/14/2018

Seriously, best wedding photographers, hands down

It's hard to put into words just how much hiring Wilde Scout made our wedding photography dreams come true. From the get-go, this company is different -- badass, no cheesiness allowed, personalized, professional. Rather than forcing you to fit into some awkward, posed, same-old wedding mold, Wilde Scout somehow made us feel like Vogue models and yet utterly ourselves, while also meeting our family's expectations on what wedding photos should look like.

As the owner of the company, Kat is always professional, responsive, and on top of things. She listens and tries to understand her couples, while also having an air of trustworthiness -- we just knew she would make us look awesome and we didn't have to think about much (always a gift when wedding planning). She has a bunch of tricks for getting people comfortable in front of the camera and they really work -- you end up feeling like a model on a three-person date. She also asks detailed questions to understand exactly what type of wedding you are having (everything down to understanding our awkward family dynamics). Meanwhile, Eryc made my now-husband and his dorky friends look so suave. And on top of all that, their photos are so high-quality -- they really understand light and angles and each photo looks polished, modern, and thought-out. Somehow they achieve this without being obtrusive during the wedding -- no bright lights and tripods in your face -- just two more fun wedding guests catching shots in the background.

Above all, hire Wilde Scout because Kat and her photographers have the demeanor you want on your wedding day -- chill, relaxed, and ready to have fun and capture every amazing moment as it happens. (Real talk-- Kat jumped into an Uber to get to the venue with my bridesmaids and me when our shuttle didn't show up and caught some great shots, and I trusted her over everyone else to decide where to sign our ketubah when our plan A of doing it outside was not working). If you want cool, modern, real photos -- just hire them already.
  • Kay
    Kay Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing NYC photographer

Finding the right photographer for our wedding was NOT easy until we found Katherine. Katherine and the Wilde Scout team has been great to work with. From the initial phone conversation up to the day of the wedding, Katherine was a pleasure to work with.
    It was important for us to have vendors that represented what we thought was important. It was important that we hire multi cultural vendors, someone that photographed people of color, and importantly worked with same sex couples. There’s nothing like hiring someone that is only working with you for the money.
    We knew very early on that Katherine was our photographer. Katherine is caring, understanding and works hard to accommodate her clients. She went above and beyond to get our engagement photos done. We had to reschedule like 2-3xs due to the snow but she was able to help us and traveled to our home to make it happen.
    Katherine is honest. When we went over pricing she did not try to upsell us a larger package. Then towards the end when we thought we couldn’t afford the second photographer, she said no big deal, I can handle it. We did use that second photographer BUT it was great knowing that someone is willing to do the same work without making extra money. That really says a lot.

I can’t say enough about Katherine and her team. If you’re looking for a photographer who’s cool, down to earth and more like your cousin, hire Katherine. You will NOT regret it.
    Not for nothing but we fired our photographer to hire Katherine. That is how much we wanted her on our team.
    Nick Married on 09/22/2018

The best wedding photog in NYC

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said in the countless other glowing reviews, so I'll just say this: everything you've read is true and then some. Katherine and her team are the real deal, and were such an integral part of our wedding day and the memories we created. Can't imagine having worked with anyone else, and couldn't recommend Wilde Scout more highly.
  • Morgan
    Morgan B. Married on 09/21/2018

The greatest wedding photographers - hands down!

I can't say enough about Katherine and her crew at Wilde Scout Photo. They are seriously the BEST. I've worked in the Bridal business for 10 plus years and they are hands down some of my favorite photographers. Our relationship initially began as vendors. I do hair and makeup and a few of my brides had booked them for their wedding. I saw the photos and was very impressed. We continued working together for a little over a year. Then it was time for me to book a photographer and with no hesitation I emailed them to make sure they were available before sending out save the dates. We had a small wedding, but photos were high on my priority list. My husband and I and everyone else who have seen our photos could not be happier with them. Katherine really captured the moment, the mood, the experience and she did so effortlessly. She is ultimate cool and chill and helpful. I could go on and on, but I won't. I promise you will not regret booking them and will be extremely happy with your photos and the experience.
    Lauren Married on 09/08/2018
    Literally THE. BEST. Cannot rave about Katherine and her team enough. She was referred via a friend and I think there are now just shy of 10 of us that have used her for our weddings. And she and her team kill it every time. Their photos are incredible... you don't have to worry about typical "wedding pictures" with them. But really it starts with the customer service. You feel comfortable right away simply from email communications. They are so organized... have amazing systems in place for tracking your info, invoices, need to details, everything. At the same time their communication style is like talking to a friend you already know and trust. Prior to getting married my husband and I didn't want to do the "engagement pics" but knowing it would be good practice we did and we are so thankful! Their photographs are art and I cant recommend the Wilde Scout team enough! Do yourself a favor and book them :)
    Saraleah C. Married on 08/30/2018

The Best Wedding Choice You Will Ever Make!

Wedding photos were a number one priority for me. Before the dress, before flowers, photography was of huge importance. After pouring through tons of photographer's wedding websites, I happened upon Wilde Scout via Instagram. I was immediately struck at how stunning the photos were, and how real they felt. These weren't your typical staged photographs. Katherine was capturing real moments and making them artful. We were sold. We also loved that she had us do an engagement shoot, so we could get to know her, she could get to know us and grow comfortable in front of the camera for the wedding day. And I am SO SO SO glad that we have those photos of just us. She even stayed way later than she had planned, in order to get all the shots she wanted. Katherine is both talented and goes the extra mile! On our wedding day, Katherine has such a positive and calming energy. There isn't anyone else, well besides your future spouse, who you spend so much time with on your wedding day and it's impossible to imagine having anyone else there to be with us through it all. Katherine was able to capture phenomenal moments of the day. She has this instinctive eye for capturing naturally occurring moments. Me being excited about food (!), us nailing our first dance, holding hands, and stealing small kisses here or there. They aren't your typical generic wedding photos. They capture the mood and feeling of the day. Katherine also makes you feel like total rockstars. If you want to feel even MORE beautiful on your wedding day, hire Katherine. We cannot recommend Katherine and her team at Wilde Scout enough. Look no further. They are your dream wedding photographers.
    Nancy Married on 07/28/2018
    Do yourself a favor and book Katherine & her Wilde Scout team now. We met Katherine when she was the photographer at our friend's wedding, and we were immediately impressed by a. how awesome she is as a person and b. how she totally blended in at the wedding and made it seem to effortless to capture the best moments. Once we saw only a handful of photos from that wedding, we knew we had to book her for ours. She's that good. During our wedding planning process, Katherine checked in with us regularly to see if there was anything she could do for us, and even helped me out when I was having some slight wedding dress cold feet (what photographer does that?!) Fast forward to our wedding day: Katherine and Kelsey killed it. The two of them were such a calming force when we were a bit behind schedule, and wrangled the bridal party and families like champs. They made us feel so comfortable (read: not awkward) when we were taking our couples shots, and my now-husband said he actually enjoyed that part instead of dreading photos like he normally does. A few days after our wedding, Katherine sent us our 'sneak peaks'.... and they are UNREAL. Seriously, she sent us 75 photos, and they're so good that if that were all we were getting, I'd still be thrilled. I can't even wait for the additional 600. Her photo style is unlike anything I've ever seen before, and all of her photos are so real and beautiful, and they don't look like the typical staged cookie cutter wedding photos that you usually see. She captured US, which I think is so hard to do in something that feels as unnatural as wedding photos sometimes feel. Reiterating my first point: do yourself a favor and book Katherine now. You will not regret it. Thank you Katherine and Kelsey.. you guys rock.
    Eric P. Married on 07/06/2018

Simply the Best!!!

My wife (feels so great to say that!) and I can not say enough about Katherine and the Wilde Scout crew! Katherine made the entire experience so easy and fun. We love our photos so much and we absolutely adored having Katherine as a part of our forever story and cherish the fact that she will forevermore be a part of our lifelong memories. Hire these folks! Trust us, it will be the first great decision you make in your long married life together!

XoXo,
    Eric & Megan.
    Mel Married on 07/03/2018
    Wedding pictures was a priority my husband and I knew we would be splurging on. We found Katherine on the knot shortly after we got engaged, (Super fun) emails were sent and received, met up with her at a small bar in Queens, shared beers, and booked her right away!
    Throughout the process, she was there to answer every little question or concern this bridezilla had. Our engagement shoot day came, we had forgotten about it- slapped on light make up, wrangled 2 frenchies and met her in Brooklyn all out of breath. The session was great, we did so much all over Dumbo with 2 outfit changes, and she gave great direction. Not going to lie, but I was dreading the photos for 2 weeks. Then I got an email, I don't know what sorcery Katherine possesses but I literally cried when I saw them. Until the wedding, Katherine followed up with me and helped me make a workable schedule for the big day, reviewed everything couple days before. On the wedding day, I was in full bride monster mode of course. Katherine was there with her soothing voice and direction for all the time and weather constraints we encountered. For family pictures I had a list of about 50 members for every combination under the sun. Of course people weren't cooperative, Katherine used her best teacher voice to get everyone in line and it made both my husband very happy. From the ceremony on to reception we don't remember much except going out side for sunset pictures and having her there for every little event through the wedding (including a magician and tossing pizza with our caterer).
    We got sneak peeks on our honeymoon a few days later, I was shook. They came out more beautiful then we could've imagined. Wedding pictures are so important because these will be your #tbt's, #mcm, #wcw, mother's day, national wedding day, and who knows what else will be made up by then but we are sure that we are more than well prepared for a lifetime of content and beautiful memories. This DIY bride loved wildescout!
    Taylor Married on 06/09/2018
    Choosing WildeScout to photograph our summer wedding in Manhattan was one of the best (and easiest!) decisions we made throughout the planning process. After finding her on Instagram, we instantly fell in love with Katherine’s photography style – which is incredibly artistic and romantic, rather than staged and forced like some wedding photography can be. From our first meeting over coffee to a call to work through final details and concerns, Katherine made herself available via text and email for all the crazy questions that came up and put my mind at ease.

Katherine and Eryc showed up on our wedding day so prepared and together and made all the hard decisions for us so that we could enjoy the day. They found perfect lighting, shooting locations and posing that felt super natural. I was 5 months pregnant on my wedding day and - up until that day - it was a total confidence killer. Katherine and Eryc completely changed my mindset by taking stunning photos that totally shocked me. They gave me peeks at the picture throughout the process to assure me that they were turning out great and that I had nothing to worry about.

From our guests to our bridal party, parents and even other vendors, EVERYONE was talking about how much FUN they were! This is super important because – quite frankly – the day can be stressful and having that positive energy + photographers that feel like old friends makes it so much more enjoyable. Our photos turned out better than we even expected and we can’t wait to keep in touch after bonding through such an important day. We cannot recommend her enough.
    Katie Married on 06/08/2018
    Simply put: Katherine is incredible. As a photographer she's beyond talented. As a wedding photographer, she's some sort of magical ninja. She was simultaneously everywhere (somehow capturing every important shot of the day from every angle, all on her own) and nowhere (somehow blending in with ease, even in my small 16 person family-only wedding).

I'm trying to design my wedding book now and I'm having the hardest time selecting my favorite photos. They are all so precious and exactly as I had hoped. Stop looking. Katherine and her team are the answer.
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 06/01/2018
    We spent long hours looking for a photographer, we really dislike cheesy/overly posed photographs and we have a keen interest in photography ourselves, so it was easy to disregard overly filtered, badly cropped portfolios as we were researching.

We were happy to see the cinematic, in-between moments captured from The Wilde Scout Photo Co website as well as clean, crisp photography. I got in touch with Katherine, and after she responded incredibly quickly, we were already impressed with her. We booked her right away!!

Closer to the wedding, as we don’t live in NY, we had a phone call with Katherine and met her before the day of the wedding, both were incredibly helpful prior to the big day, she filled us in on tips and tricks, we hadn’t even thought about until then.

Katherine not only brings her creative eye to the table (what we’re hiring her for obviously) but she is fun, assertive, kind and a pleasure to work with. You really need someone with all of the above qualities for successful photos (especially working with a lot of people, such as family portraits).

Our ceremony was on a balcony in Brooklyn and we were blown away by how many great photos and angles Katherine and Sam achieved within the small space. Our whole album is amazing, and our guests are in love with the photos as much as we are. We like, that they captured the whole mood of the day, and all the little details that in years to come, we may forget about - if it wasn’t for the photos.

It’s important to be able to hire a vendor you can trust and wedding photography is certainly an investment. You’ll have those photos forever! Katherine and Sam really listen to what you want and really go above and beyond. They certainly did for us. The Facebook support group and little perks along the journey really make Wilde Scout Photo Co a cut above the rest.

Eric P. Married on 05/27/2018

Above and beyond

Katherine went above and beyond. She was fun to work with throughout and always professional.
    -The engagement photo session went great. We were nervous, but she did her best to put us at ease, and the photos were unique and looked good.
    -she was easy to reach before the wedding and flexible
    -the day of wedding, Katherine worked a monster day and stayed focused the whole time - she was there at 8am for a morning event, and stayed until 10 pm.
    -We were lucky enough to have a second photographer for our wedding, who was in training. It took longer to get her photos. When the mother of the bride realized she wanted more photos of family members walking down the aisle, they were quick to respond and get those photos to us. Very impressed that even after the wedding they were easy to reach, professional, and helpful.
    -The photos looked phenomenal in the end, plus Katherine and her team were quick to answer follow up questions.
    Denise D. Married on 05/26/2018
    I was sitting in a Brooklyn loft with my husband and cousin in law talking to Katherine about our freezing dead of winter wedding in February. It’s at this point where we bonded and clicked which to me was super important as this is the person who is going to capture the best moments of your life. What was supposed to be a 40 minute meeting at most turned into 3 hours of conversation and wine. Initially, it was the tone of her voice on her website that captivated me to reach out to her. Honest, real, cool, down to earth. Meeting her was just proving the tone of her voice was true and that we could connect.

First, we had an amazing engagement shoot at the Bushwick Collective near our apartment, inside our living room, on our roof, and at a favorite neighborhood restaurant. She wanted to capture the essence of us - kinda hipster, kinda bougie foodie, and lots of love in between. She nailed it.

In between with emails, she would get back to me within hours, sometimes minutes. And when it came down to finalizing our contract, she was on our side. As we were concerned about inclement weather and getting screwed over. But she got me with, if I have to sleep next to you the night before to be there in the morning I will be. Sold.

Our wedding day, she was on the ball. Getting all the details of my dress. Family moments getting ready. Gorgeous pictures of the church. And best of all, capturing the fun and emotion of our reception. Katherine and Sam did a great job in capturing all the emotion during our most memorable moments and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much Wildescout.

Sorry for the late review, had to travel the world a bit! But all my love to you ladies.
    Kirsty Married on 05/26/2018
    Wilde Scout Photo Co. captured our wedding day. Receiving photos from them is amazing because the photos feel the way the day felt. The portraits of ourselves and our loved ones are manifestations of who we are as people. Don't get me wrong, everything they document is beautiful, colorful, magical, but it's also precise. It tells our story. Their photos are like living and breathing things.

On top of that, the Wilde Scout team is a joy to be around. They're energetic, fun, highly professional and calming. When hiring vendors you always want to choose someone who is on your team, who feels like a super prepared best friend. They are this.

We can't recommend Wilde Scout enough. We LOVE them!
    Emma Married on 03/24/2018
    We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Wilde Scout Photography! My husband and I live in CT and Katherine was kind enough to meet us in New Haven for our first meeting to get to know her and ask any questions we had before booking. That alone meant so much to us. It was also clear after that meeting that her style and vibe meshed perfectly with ours. During the booking process she was quick to answer any emails we sent her way. On the day of our engagement photos my makeup artist was an hour late and it was raining, Katherine was so understanding of the situation and was quick to suggest indoor options of where to take our photos. She also gave us the option of moving the photos to a different date. We ended up taking the photos at the Whitney museum and we absolutely love our photos from that day! Despite it being hectic due to the makeup artist, she made us feel so relaxed that we forgot all about the worries earlier in the day. We felt completely confident in Katherine leading up to the wedding and her questionnaire made it easy for us to clearly state what photos would mean the most to us. On the day of the wedding, Katherine and Sam showed up right on time which put both my husband and I at ease. I started off my day with a boudoir shoot where both Katherine and Sam (who I met for the first time that day) made me feel SO comfortable. Definitely recommend as a way to get rid of wedding day jitters before the ceremony! Many of our guests commented on how they did an amazing job of not getting in the way of the ceremony but managed to get all the important shots. Katherine and Sam both had so many unique and fun ideas for our couples portraits and they captured all of the best moments at the reception (again, without being in anyone's way). I truly cannot recommend Wilde Scout enough. They were 100% the best decision we made for our wedding day and you will NOT regret booking them.