372 State St., Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number

About Wild Pear Catering

We take pride in using seasonal, local and organic ingredients whenever possible, to create recipes that are familiar and unexpected. We realize that many of our patrons have different dietary needs and strive to offer healthful and flavorful options that are vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan.

Whether it's a sit-down dinner for ten, or a cocktail reception for a thousand, our goal is to create an enjoyable and memorable experience for you and your guests. From beginning to end, Wild Pear wants everything to be as perfect as you do. You can begin the planning process by speaking with one of our Catering Coordinators. Our menus can be viewed on line at: www.wildpearcatering.com.

MG9509

28 Reviews for Wild Pear Catering

• Diana

Diana Livingstone · Married on 07/31/2019

Choose Wild Pear . . . they will "cater" to your every need

As the owner of a wedding venue just outside Silverton, OR, I'm glad to compliment a superior performance. Just so impressed with the food and service provided by Wild Pear at a recent celebration. The dinner was delicious and well-presented in the buffet. The staff stood-out to me for their attention to detail, courtesy and the pride they took collectively and individually in serving the guests. Keep up the good work! I will happily recommend Wild Pear to all my bridal couples in the future and for other events as well . . .

Diana Livingstone
    Vineyard View Celebrations

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Murphy · Married on 07/13/2019

Just Book It

Hands down, most impressive vendor we worked with for our wedding. They were prompt, professional, efficient, and fairly priced. Our catering manager, D'Avione, was amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding-- they had it totally handled. Plus, they sweetly packed up the leftovers for us at the end of the night. And, of course, the food was great. Our guests raved about the artichoke dip.

The tasting wasn't scheduled until closer to the wedding. So, when we were getting ready to book, my husband and I went to their brick-and-mortar restaurant in Salem to try the food. If you're in the area, I recommend paying them a visit and trying their dishes.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Chad and Linsey Dekruyf · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Food!

Wild Pear is great! We loved their food, our guests could not stop talking about how delicious it was! Davoine was easy to work with and flexible with all of our dietary needs. I would recommend Wild Pear to anyone looking for an American Buffet for their upcoming wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Wild Pear Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, French, German, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Myriad Cake Design
    Myriad Cake Design Wedding Cakes

Wild Pear Catering is at the top of the heap in the Mid-Valley. The staff is terrific and really has a vision for what clients are looking for to make their event perfect. They are professional and creative in their menu and work. I love when I drive up for a delivery and see the Wild Pear van outside. I know they will treat my cake centerpieces kindly, too!

• BeckenRidge Vineyard
    BeckenRidge Vineyard Winery Weddings

You can't go wrong with the customer service and the mouth watering food. Always enjoy seeing Wild Pear at BeckenRidge Vineyard.

• 372 State St. Salem, 97301 See on map