Wild Flour Bakery

Rocky River, OH View map Visit website

Wild Flour Bakery is a premier wedding bakery based in Rocky River, Ohio. Business owner Susan Johansen founded her bakery in the 1990s after discovering her passion for cake design through a cake-decorating class. Known for their signature icing and specializing in custom cakes, Wild Flour Bakery can design the wedding cake of your dreams.

Couples are welcome to book a consultation with the Wild Flour Bakery team to discuss their wedding cake ideas, preferences, and size. They offer a wide variety of cake flavors to choose from, including Red Velvet, chocolate, carrot, lemon, and many more. Filling options include a range of preserves, ganaches, icing, creams, and more. These professionals can also design a delightful dessert display to ensure that your day is full of sweet treats.

$3.25

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$5

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Lea
    Lea O. Married on 11/13/2021

The best cake ever!

My cake almost brought me tears to my eyes it was so gorgeous and tasted SO GOOOOOD!! They did such a wonderful job!!!
    Ari T. Married on 10/16/2021

AMAZING Wedding Cake - Beautiful & Delicious!

I highly recommend Wild Flour bakery for your wedding cake needs! I live in the area and always knew I wanted to get my wedding cake at Wild Flour, but it wasn’t until I was going through the wedding planning process that I truly realized what a wonderful bakery it is. From a zoom consultation meeting, the wedding coordinator was so knowledgeable and helpful. She listened to the vision I had for my cake and gave suggestions on the style I would like based on the inspiration photos I showed. On top of that, the cake tasting was more than we could’ve expected. They packaged up their different flavor of cakes with individual containers of each icing. We then were able to take it over to our parent's house to have a cake tasting party with dinner to try all the different flavors and combinations. It was so much fun to have the freedom to mix all the different options together. It made for such a fun family evening and helped us choose the different flavor combinations we wanted for each layer. The cake was a hit and I had so many family and friends reach out to me personally to ask where it was from and to say how wonderful it was. I could not thank them enough for giving us such a beautiful cake from the presentation of it to the deliciousness of it!
    Cara Married on 07/03/2021

Best wedding cake!

Wild Flour did an amazing job with our cake. We changed wedding venues due to COVID and initially our cake was included with our venue, but Wild Flour was still willing to accommodate us once we were elsewhere (even though they were booked!). They were also flexible on the size of the cake we needed after getting our RSVPs back. The cake was amazing and we are still receiving compliments on how good it was!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

20 photos · 11/04/2018
  • Chelsea & Bart
    34 photos · 11/03/2018

20111 Lake Rd Rocky River, OH, 44116
Location of (Wild Flour Bakery)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding