2173 Professor Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Cookie and A Cupcake

A Cookie and a Cupcake is a new 'Cupcakery" in Tremont, right outside of downtown Cleveland. We specialize in designer wedding cakes and all occasion cakes, please visit our website at www.acookieandacupcake.com to view our cakes, pastries, and information about our shop.

cookiecupcakehomepage
cookiecupcakehomepage

25 Reviews for A Cookie and A Cupcake

Colette Ngana · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing cupcakes!

My husband and I chose to have cupcakes at our wedding reception. We've been ordering cupcakes from A Cookie and A Cupcake for years and they did a wonderful job for our reception. They offer a large variety of flavors and have vegan and gluten free options. The display at the reception was beautiful! We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • pammat

Pam · Married on 10/14/2017

AFTER WEDDING UPDATE: NOTHING but raves for these guys!!! Finally settled on 6 flavors, with custom frosting (all white, made to look like flowers) and a cutting cake. So amazingly good -- and beautiful!! The guests snarfed up the cupcakes, and just raved about them. The vegan cupcakes we ordered especially for a guest with an egg allergy, were called the best he'd ever had.

ACaaC was also extremely easy to work with. I added the vegan cupcakes on after the initial quote, and I threw in another 14 cupcakes about a week before the wedding. They just rolled with it.

Extraordinarily happy with the looks, service, and TASTE supplied!!!

OMG, at least try the cakes SO AMAZINGLY yummy. I had to take one of my attendants -- my groom had "no interest" in cupcakes (??) and we both enjoyed the cupcakes AND the experience. I've gone back and forth several times with them on what flavors and how to distinguish them and they've been really responsive even though the wedding isn't for months.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved working with A Cookie & A Cupcake! They have been my favorite cupcakes for years so when I got engaged I knew I had to have them for my wedding. SynDee was so easy to work with and her enthusiasm and pride in her work was apparent immediately. We decided to have a small cake to cut and have cupcakes for all of our guests on a rustic display. The cake and cupcakes were both beautiful and delicious. The display was probably the coolest dessert table I have ever seen. I sincerely recommend working with A Cookie & A Cupcake for all events but especially weddings.

Sent on 10/27/2016

A Cookie and A Cupcake FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• 2173 Professor Ave. Cleveland, 44113 See on map
    Open Tuesday thru Saturday 11am-7pm and Sundays 11-5pm seasonally Stop in!!