Wild Flour Bakery Reviews

198 Reviews for Wild Flour Bakery

• Cali

Cali · Married on 04/23/2021

Delicious and Beautiful

The cake was BEAUTIFUL and so delicious! They created my vision to a T!

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Alissa

Alissa M. · Married on 09/26/2020

best cakes in cleveland!

I remember going to Wild Flour almost every day on my way home from grade school to get brownies so to have them make my wedding cake was so cool. We did about 4 cake tastings in the Cleveland area and wild flour was by far the best. Since our wedding was so small, we were able to place the order a week before the wedding and had a friend pick it up the day of.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Kathryn · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing cake, amazing experience!

We loved Wild Flour! The tasting was so much fun, and the design session with Liz went very smoothly. She helped us narrow down the cake design based on the colors/decor we had already picked out. I cannot forget to mention how tasty the cake was! Quite a few of our guests made sure to let us know how much they enjoyed the cake at the wedding. I would definitely recommend Wild Flour to create your cake for your big day!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Katarina · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything we hoped and more!

Liz was so wonderful to work with! We live out of town and had a seamless planning experience! We had the most perfect, delicious cake we could have imagined! We will always recommend Wild Flour!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 09/06/2019

Made the process simple and enjoyable!

Wild flour was a complimentary cake through The Arcade, but using them for our cake was the best! The cakes were delicious and putting it together was such a fun time flipping through pictures of all the beautiful cakes

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/17/2019

Picture perfect and tasty too

Highly recommended. The pictures speak for themselves! As for the flavor, we went with half chocolate cake with oreo frosting and half with almond cake and chocolate frosting. Both were delicious.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Rach

Rach H. · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Cake!

Wild Flour was amazing from the tasting to the promptness in their emails. The cake itself was gorgeous and everything that we wanted. I'd definitely go with them again the future for cake needs (they do other types of cakes and desserts too).

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kara · Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with and delicious!

Wild Flour was great to work with! All of the combinations they provide are delicious and give you the opportunity to make your wedding cake very unique! The cake was delicious! We received many compliments!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Emily D. · Married on 05/26/2019

Gorgeous & Absolutely Delicious!

Wild Flour Bakery made our wedding cake and absolutely knocked it out of the park! They were so flexible, nice and professional - a pleasure to work with! We wanted some wild flavors but they helped us pair them nicely and it turned out incredible! We got tons of compliments, and cannot wait to eat the top layer for our anniversary. So delicious!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Arielle · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious cake and great team

Working with Wild Flour Bakery has become a family tradition! There was never any question where we'd go for a cake. The coordinator at Wild Flour was extremely easy to work with; she guided us through the decision process. All the cake, filling, and frosting options are delicious. The bakery was also able to cut and arrange fresh flowers on our cake, and they looked beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Heather · Married on 04/27/2019

They came to the rescue!

We were in a pinch because our cake lady completely bailed and cancelled all her cake orders a month before the wedding. We came to wild flour and they worked with us and gave us the most beautiful wedding cake! It was delicious and cookies and cream was by far perfection! Definitely would recommend!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Katirina · Married on 04/13/2019

Extremely Satisfied "Best wedding cake I've ever tasted"

The wedding cake experience was absolutely wonderful at wild flour bakery. I really was not sure what I wanted in terms of a cake and wild flour helped me completely design the cake to fit my wedding design. The cake was also absolutely delicious and I had complete freedom to decide on as many or a little flavors as I wanted. I was able to have two entirely different flavor combinations for the wedding cake so guests had a choice. I had more than one guest say it was the "best wedding cake they have ever eaten." It was beautiful day of and people were requesting extra slices to take home. Thank you so much for making the cake such a special and delicious part of my wedding! :)

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Savana

Savana · Married on 10/20/2018

Bride and bakery

Amazing cake, very quick and painless consult. Lovely people to work with and everyone loved the cake

Sent on 01/03/2019

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Delicious and Beautiful!

Wild Flour was amazing! Flexible during the planning stages, delivered everything on time, in perfect condition. Also, by far the best cake in the area - moist flavorful cake, icing isn't too sweet - delicious!!! And if you want cassata cake, they do a great job!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 06/01/2018

Our cake looked gorgeous and tasted even better! Our guests couldn't speak higher of the flavors and Liz was so easy to work with. They gained clients for life!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Wild Flour did a beautiful job on my wedding cake! They did an amazing job putting my vision to life with the cake and it turned out absolutely beautiful, and it tasted great! Both my husband and I wish we could have gotten more time to appreciate it, but at least we have pictures to keep of it and can have the top tier in one year! Working with them was super easy, they worked around my schedule since I was an out-of-town bride which made my life less stressful. During the consultation, I was kind of indecisive and they helped me with the design and gave tips and advice and the end result was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend Wild Flour!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous cake!

We received Wild Flour cake as a part of our wedding package at the Aloft, Cleveland. We are eastsiders so we had no familiarity with the bakery, but we were impressed immediately. First, the tasting is marvelous because you get to take it home! You receive a perfect package of all the flavors of cake and icing to mismatch and taste test. We had so much fun and everything was delicious. We rented our cake stand from them making everything super easy once selected.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/05/2018

Wild Flour Bakery is the best! Their cake was SO yummy and we absolutely LOVED it! 5 stars all around... you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Diana · Married on 04/14/2018

Cake was above and beyond! Our entire encounter with them was wonderful. We had the best time with our taste testing and designing our cake! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Ada · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Wild Flour for my daughter’s wedding this past Saturday. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted even better than it looked! The staff is amazing and easy to work with. Our consultation was with Liz and she is phenomenal. I canmot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

The team at Wild Flour Bakery was awesome when working with them for our wedding! They were great to work with via in-person meetings, email and phone calls. They offered wonderful suggestions based on the inspiration I brought them! When it was all said and done, we got exactly what we had hoped for, a gorgeous, delicious cake! Thank you all!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Gina · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding cake turned out. It was so fun to work with Liz and pick out different flavors of cake. Our cake was beautiful and was beyond what we could've imagined. Thank you so much Wild Flour for making such a wonderful wedding cake and help make our day so special.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jen · Married on 07/08/2017

Wild Flour was the bakery we got our wedding cake from in our package at the Wyndham, which I was thrilled to hear because they were already my first choice! The design was incredible.. they delivered exactly what we asked for, and everyone raved about how amazing it tasted. They also have beautiful antique cake stands available to rent which added an elegant touch. Absolutely perfect, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Wild Flour Bakery is the best! My husband and I hunted for the perfect vendor to make our cake and it was an easy decision after meeting with Liz! She was super helpful in the whole process - very kind and took her time with us! Not to mention - we loved their style with trying their cake. They let you take home each type of flavor and filling (i.e., NO PRESSURE) to pick a flavor/filling right on the spot. This was something we loved. As for the wedding cake itself - amazing!! It looked so beautiful!! The cake designers really hit a homerun and our cake came out exactly as envisioned. I can't recommend Wild Flour Bakery enough. It makes sense why they are the best of the best :) we will be using them again for sure!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

Very happy with the wedding cake we got from Wild Flour Bakery! I'm not even a big sweets eater, but their cake flavors and fillings are really tasty! They give you a sampler package so you can try all the flavors at home at your leisure before you make your choices. We were also incredibly impressed with the design of our cake! Our wedding invites had a geode-like pattern on them, so we came up with the idea of carrying that theme over to the cake. Our cake ended up looking like a normal white wedding cake with texturing from the side, but the top of each layer was painted with icing so that when viewed from above it looked like a geode! The people at Wild Flour are artists who can definitely make the vision you have of your wedding cake come to life.

Sent on 08/05/2017