Wild Flour Bakery Reviews

Wild Flour Bakery 4
Wild Flour Bakery 5

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Delicious and Beautiful!

Wild Flour was amazing! Flexible during the planning stages, delivered everything on time, in perfect condition. Also, by far the best cake in the area - moist flavorful cake, icing isn't too sweet - delicious!!! And if you want cassata cake, they do a great job!

• Nicki

Nicki · Married on 06/01/2018

Our cake looked gorgeous and tasted even better! Our guests couldn't speak higher of the flavors and Liz was so easy to work with. They gained clients for life!

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Wild Flour did a beautiful job on my wedding cake! They did an amazing job putting my vision to life with the cake and it turned out absolutely beautiful, and it tasted great! Both my husband and I wish we could have gotten more time to appreciate it, but at least we have pictures to keep of it and can have the top tier in one year! Working with them was super easy, they worked around my schedule since I was an out-of-town bride which made my life less stressful. During the consultation, I was kind of indecisive and they helped me with the design and gave tips and advice and the end result was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend Wild Flour!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous cake!

We received Wild Flour cake as a part of our wedding package at the Aloft, Cleveland. We are eastsiders so we had no familiarity with the bakery, but we were impressed immediately. First, the tasting is marvelous because you get to take it home! You receive a perfect package of all the flavors of cake and icing to mismatch and taste test. We had so much fun and everything was delicious. We rented our cake stand from them making everything super easy once selected.

Hayley · Married on 05/05/2018

Wild Flour Bakery is the best! Their cake was SO yummy and we absolutely LOVED it! 5 stars all around... you will not be disappointed!

Wild Flour Bakery 6

Diana · Married on 04/14/2018

Cake was above and beyond! Our entire encounter with them was wonderful. We had the best time with our taste testing and designing our cake! Would recommend to anyone!

Wild Flour Bakery 7
    Wild Flour Bakery 8
    Wild Flour Bakery 9

Ada · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Wild Flour for my daughter’s wedding this past Saturday. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted even better than it looked! The staff is amazing and easy to work with. Our consultation was with Liz and she is phenomenal. I canmot recommend them highly enough!

Wild Flour Bakery 10
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

The team at Wild Flour Bakery was awesome when working with them for our wedding! They were great to work with via in-person meetings, email and phone calls. They offered wonderful suggestions based on the inspiration I brought them! When it was all said and done, we got exactly what we had hoped for, a gorgeous, delicious cake! Thank you all!

Gina · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding cake turned out. It was so fun to work with Liz and pick out different flavors of cake. Our cake was beautiful and was beyond what we could've imagined. Thank you so much Wild Flour for making such a wonderful wedding cake and help make our day so special.

Jen · Married on 07/08/2017

Wild Flour was the bakery we got our wedding cake from in our package at the Wyndham, which I was thrilled to hear because they were already my first choice! The design was incredible.. they delivered exactly what we asked for, and everyone raved about how amazing it tasted. They also have beautiful antique cake stands available to rent which added an elegant touch. Absolutely perfect, you can't go wrong.

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Wild Flour Bakery is the best! My husband and I hunted for the perfect vendor to make our cake and it was an easy decision after meeting with Liz! She was super helpful in the whole process - very kind and took her time with us! Not to mention - we loved their style with trying their cake. They let you take home each type of flavor and filling (i.e., NO PRESSURE) to pick a flavor/filling right on the spot. This was something we loved. As for the wedding cake itself - amazing!! It looked so beautiful!! The cake designers really hit a homerun and our cake came out exactly as envisioned. I can't recommend Wild Flour Bakery enough. It makes sense why they are the best of the best :) we will be using them again for sure!!

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

Very happy with the wedding cake we got from Wild Flour Bakery! I'm not even a big sweets eater, but their cake flavors and fillings are really tasty! They give you a sampler package so you can try all the flavors at home at your leisure before you make your choices. We were also incredibly impressed with the design of our cake! Our wedding invites had a geode-like pattern on them, so we came up with the idea of carrying that theme over to the cake. Our cake ended up looking like a normal white wedding cake with texturing from the side, but the top of each layer was painted with icing so that when viewed from above it looked like a geode! The people at Wild Flour are artists who can definitely make the vision you have of your wedding cake come to life.

meagan · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding cake was AWESOME. We booked them for our 6/17/17 wedding and when we went for our initial consultation, we were a little all over the place just because we didn't know what EXACTLY we wanted. I has seen a ton of cake pictures, saw lots of ones that I liked and thought were "cool" but didn't really seem to fit my wedding. We actually went with a cake they had on display in their window that had a rounded top (which was also great because we couldn't find a cake topper we liked) and beautiful lace detail. It was four tiers and I thought we were going to have a ton of cake left over, but we had NONE! With each tier, we were able to do different flavors and fillings (that does bump the price up a little bit). We were sent home with a box of cake flavors to try. I actually didn't care for many, they seemed kind of dry, but I'm thinking maybe they weren't the freshest because it was a sample box. The cake at the wedding tasted unbelievable--was so moist, soft, and one of the best cakes I ever had. Even the frosting was great--not too sweet. Liz has awesome response time and Andrew was nice to work with when coordinating as well. Definitely would recommend them. They even put a card in my card box which I actually found rather touching. The only thing that ended up being okay for me since I have family living in the area but may be tough for others is return of the cake stand (if you rent one). They aren't open on Sundays or Mondays.

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

OUR WEDDING CAKE WAS DELICIOUS! We were referred to Wild Flour by our friends who got their wedding cake from there (as well as all birthday cakes after that). They raved about amazing they are. They were not lying! I was very impressed by the entire staff who were so helpful when we were coming up with what our wedding cake would be. I had many questions leading up to the big day, and they always answered to quickly and were such a big help. The flavors were all delicious, tasting the different options was so much fun! I will definitely be returning for any cakes we need in the future. I don't think our frozen top tier will make it to our first wedding anniversary, we've already talked about breaking it out of the freezer :) Thanks Wild Flour!

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Wild Flour Bakery is top notch, they made choosing a spectacular wedding cake EASY! Our consultation was informative and the cake flavors were AMAZING. We already had an idea of design picked out and Liz made it happen by drawing a sketch right there in the store. To say our vision came to life is an understatement. When I saw the cake on the day of the wedding, I was in awe. It was even more perfect than I imagined, and our guests loved it! It was not only beautiful, but the guests raved about how delicious it was. I highly recommend this company for your wedding cake, they are the best of the best!

Anne · Married on 04/08/2017

Sue and the rest of the gang at Wild Flour Bakery are the absolute best. We would recommend them to anyone looking for cakes or pastries for parties of any size! We were looking for a bakery who would do French pastries for our wedding and the first time we walked in the door of Wild Flour we were sold. The cakes were decorated beautifully, and the pastry case was filled with all our favorites! Sue hit it off with my husband Jeff and they bonded over baking, Paris, French cooking, etc. It was so much fun to plan our desserts! The tasting was more than we could have hoped for and the display at our wedding was stunning! At least until our guests tore into it, hahaha! The cakes we ordered were beautiful and delicious! And I can't forget to mention the service. Wild Flour worked with our venue coordinator and our caterer to determine timing and display space and everything was done without a hitch. We've had so many compliments on our desserts and we are so lucky to be able to visit Wild Flour any time we get a craving! Thanks Sue!!

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

From the consultation to the wedding day, Wild Flour Bakery did an AMAZING job on our cake! We really enjoyed the consultation process to build the design based around our wedding theme and seeing it come to life. The guests loved the cake and we can't wait to have it again on our one year anniversary. Will definitely find other reasons to go back to WFB!

Barb · Married on 03/04/2017

Wild Flour Bakery did the most amazing job with the wedding cake for my daughter and son-in-laws wedding recently. Everyone remarked that the cake was not only gorgeous, but so delicious as well. Andrew was so helpful in helping us select the cake and design and did a magnificent job finishing it off with fresh flowers that evening. They even had the perfect cake stand for us. We ordered pastry trays from them for the Bakery Bar at the wedding for after dinner and our guests finished everything in record time. We had the best experience with them and will be back for many more cakes and bakery in the future!

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

Wild flour did an incredible job with our cake! Not only was it BEAUTIFUL, it was delicious!! Our guests loved the cake and complimented it's style! Even when the wedding coordinator went on maternity leave, her successor didn't skip a beat!

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Our Wild Flour cake was included in our package from LaCentre, and we were beyond lucky to have them do our wedding cake! The cake came out beautiful and better than what I had imagined!

Justine · Married on 10/21/2016

We were incredibly lucky that a Wild Flour cake was included in our Windows on the River wedding package. Liz was great to work with, listened to our decor ideas and walked us through creating the cake. The tasting was so great because we were able to do in our house and taking our time. The cake looked absolutely amazing the day of and tasted better than it looked. All of our guests raved about cake, and we couldn't have been happier with the end result.

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Our venue - the Arcade - uses this bakery for their package and we could not be more thankful. We had heard great things and it was true! The 1:1 meeting was a great way for them to get our vision and the take-home tasting is the way to go! We were able to enjoy the cakes at home and not feel pressured in our selections. The cake was gorgeous the day of and tasted great too!

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Wild Flour Bakery made this part of the planning SO simple! Liz, the wedding coordinator was great! We had an appointment at the shop, went over our vision and different ideas together. She drew up our dream wedding cake right there on the spot!! It was PERFECT! Andddd right on budget! Sampling their cakes/fillings/icing was very unique. We brought home a circular cake with ALL the different flavors, cups of individually packed fillings and icing. It really let us come up with some great combinations for each layer! It was super easy and inexpensive to rent the cake stand from them too. My guests LOVED the cake/cake choices! They told us it was the BEST wedding cake they have ever had. We couldn't agree more! We wrapped up and froze the top layer of cake to enjoy in 1 year from our wedding date! THANK YOU WILD FLOUR!! :)

Rema · Married on 09/24/2016

Liz is absolutely amazing to work with the and folks at Wild Flour created the most delicious wedding cake for us! Liz worked with us while we were planning from afar and despite all the cake idea changes (on my part), they nailed my design ideas down and created the most beautiful and tasty cake for our wedding. We also opted to order pastries from them -- also delicious! Highly recommend!

Lordina · Married on 09/17/2016

Wild Flour was so so amazing!!!! Everyone loved the cake. We had 4 tiers, different flavors and fillings for each tier. They gave suggestions on the best combinations. And I loved the design!!! Thank you!!!!