San Francisco, CA 94131 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Deals 1

About WILD 35

WILD 35 is a wedding videography company located in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. Owned by Paul Ortiz, this videography company uses a documentary or storytelling approach when filming. His final product is delivered via digital download. WILD 35 travels all over California filming weddings year-round. In 2017, he won WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award.

Wedding Pacakge:
1) 24 hours after your wedding I will send you a “Just married video” this will be a short announcement video that has your officiant saying “ I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride” and shows your first kiss with you husband, and you both walking down the aisle and text will come up with your names and just married on it.

2) 4 weeks after your wedding date I will be sending you an Instagram wedding “trailer” this is a 45 second - 1 minute video of your wedding that I custom make. This is not just a 1 minute clip from the full wedding video or highlight video but an entirely different video I make to fit into the 1 minute format for Instagram. Please look on my Instagram account if you haven't already for examples. Instagram: wild35videography

3) 12 weeks from your wedding date I will be sending over a link for you to view your wedding highlight video, these are the videos you see on my website. I typically make them around 5 - 8 minutes long or longer depending on the style you wish to pick. We can talk about editing style so we can figure out what will work best for your wedding video.

4) 14 weeks from your wedding date I will send you link to download your wedding documentary video, this is something new I am offering. This video is typically 1 - 2 hours in length, what I do is compile ALL the footage I shoot from the wedding day and make a documentary style video. This includes getting ready footage, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, all reception events, open dancing. I capture SO much during the wedding day that I think its really important to have all of this on one video for you to watch and relive for years to come.

All four videos will be delivered in the timeline above, this package starts at $2,000. Please contact me on my website or call me to get a final quote. Price only goes up if additional hours is needed or over night stay is required which is only an additoinal $100.

c0066 00004812 still013

22 Reviews for WILD 35

• Adrianna

Adrianna Elliot · Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding Video

Paul is AMAZING! Our wedding video was so much more than I imagined and I am so impressed he created such an amazing, high quality video. I've gotten such beautiful feedback on the video and everyone is in love with it. We actually weren't planning on hiring a videographer because we were already spending a big amount on our photographers, but just a few months before our wedding, a friend recommended Paul. For the quality and price, we couldn't pass up the opportunity. By a miracle, he was available and I am so glad we decided on capturing all of the beautiful live moments of our special day (it goes by so fast)! Thanks Paul for all that you did. We appreciate you and your stunning work.

Shelby · Married on 06/23/2018

Paul was AMAZING! He was extremely professional and captured the love, fun, and happiness that embodied our wedding. He blended into the wedding and we honestly forgot he was there video taping us most of the time. We just received our wedding highlight video and cannot stop watching. My husband started tearing up again. I highly recommend Paul. I had a couple vendors ask my after the wedding for his information because they wanted to recommend him to their future clients. Thank you Paul for capturing and forever cementing these memories of our beautiful wedding!

Shelby and Cody

Award

WILD 35 FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WILD 35 1
    LAST MINUTE BOOKING

Save $500 dollars if your wedding is in December 2018, January 2019, Febuary 2019.

• Julia & Ken Photography
    Julia & Ken Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Wild35 to all our clients! Paul is an amazing videographer and so much fun to work with!

• San Francisco, California, CA 94131 See on map