741 Bellaire Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Whym

Whym is a surprise destination travel company. You provide the dates and budget, fill out a survey, and we do the rest. All you have to do is show up at the airport! We plan trips within the United States and territories only.

Planning a wedding is hard, your honeymoon shouldn't be. Neither should your bachelorette. Heck, not even your wedding come to think of it. Whym can give you the bucket list item of showing up at the airport, picking a place off the board, and getting on the plane...but you'll have somewhere to sleep when you land.

No matter what you're in the market for, Whym can help.

1) Bachelor/ette parties
You love your friends and you definitely want to go away and celebrate your big day, but you can't all seem to get it together enough to plan the trip. There are too many group texts, listicles, and opinions to figure out and you're just overwhelmed. That's okay - have everyone who is traveling purchase a package on our site, fill out the dates and budget, complete the survey and that's it! We'll plan it all, build you a complete itinerary and all you guys have to do is show up at the airport(s)! Please note: all trips and travel are within the US & territories

2) Honeymoons
You've just spent months making decisions. You've chosen flowers and colors and invitations and fonts and cake flavors and you can't make one more decision. You know you want to tie the knot and get on a plane but the idea of picking restaurants and hotels makes you want to scream. And you're so excited and so in love and you want to do something so memorable and unique. Whym has got you here too - same thing goes, pick your package, fill out the info and voila! One custom honeymoon to an unknown destination somewhere in the US & territories, perfectly planned for you!

3) Elope!
You're engaged, you're in love, you want that perfect special day. You want to look into your partners eyes and commit to each other in the perfect setting. You want something unique, personal, one of a kind, and just you - or just a small group. We got you, boo. Whym will plan you a surprise destination wedding. It's super simple. Whether it's just the happy couple, your family, your close friends, whatever iteration you have in mind, we can do. First you pick your package - dates and budget, fill out the survey and we will get to work behind the scenes choosing the perfect surprise location. Once we have the information, we will build four packages out with different options ranging from something as simple as an officiant and an hour of photography up to makeup, videography, flowers, limos, whatever you had in mind for you to choose from. We will do all the work so that you get to just celebrate your lives together in the most unique way possible.

No matter what your special day brings, Whym promises to provide an incredibly unique and one of a kind experience!

img 3020 51 1313569 1568166765

Videos 1 vídeo

10 Reviews for Whym

Lee Gill Jr. · Married on 09/04/2019

Surprise Elopement of our dreams

When I took a Whym with my whole family last year I didn’t expect to involve them in my future elopement! My parents and all my siblings took a family getaway with Whym and were blown away. They took care of everything, even arranging all of our flights from all over the country to land at easy times for everyone to be together. Anyway, later when my fiancé and I were wedding planning, we knew we wanted to elope. He and I wanted the special day to be just ours but we didn’t want a courthouse and a text message. He brought up remembering seeing Whym did elopements. We contacted them about it, they allayed all our worries and we booked. They planned us this incredible trip to Chicago, a gorgeous hotel, tickets to amazing shows, and a perfectly planned ceremony that was all ours. It was more than I could have ever asked for and something I’ll never forget. We think we’re going to do this on our anniversary, just he and I, every year to remind us to be adventurous. You won’t regret the experience, I promise.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Hassan Basara · Married on 08/10/2019

Thanks for the Bachelor Party!

My buddy was getting married and we wanted to have a kickass bachelor party. I was his best man and I knew I had to plan it but I was not looking forward to that part. My girlfriend had gone on a Whym a while ago and suggested I buy all our buddies a trip with them and then we didn't have to do anything. I was like hell yeah, let's go. It was a blast. Whym sent us to Portland and took care of it all - we partied, we ate, we hung out, went on hikes, saw a great comedy show and all we did was fill out a survey. I will give them all the great reviews I can, especially if it'll help another best man throw a great bachelor party without the headache!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Whym Pricing

Whym Price Rates

Whym FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Hawaii
    North America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance