741 Bellaire Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Whym

Working from its base in New York City, Whym is an exciting new company and pioneer in wedding travel. The company introduces a sense of exploration and nail-biting anticipation into the world of travel with their mystery trips. Couples simply sign up and tell Whym a little about themselves and their needs, and its diverse team of travel experts takes care of the rest. The wedding party only has to turn up at the airport, ready for the adventure of a lifetime.

Whilst the adventures Whym offers differ from trip to trip, its commitment to customer satisfaction remains steadfast. The team will organize every aspect of your journey, and the service is suitable for destination weddings, elopements, honeymoons, and pre-wedding parties. Their packages are limited only by imagination and feature everything from limousine rides to videographers, champagne and more.

img 3020 51 1313569 1568166765

Videos 1 vídeo

10 Reviews for Whym

Lee Gill Jr. · Married on 09/04/2019

Surprise Elopement of our dreams

When I took a Whym with my whole family last year I didn’t expect to involve them in my future elopement! My parents and all my siblings took a family getaway with Whym and were blown away. They took care of everything, even arranging all of our flights from all over the country to land at easy times for everyone to be together. Anyway, later when my fiancé and I were wedding planning, we knew we wanted to elope. He and I wanted the special day to be just ours but we didn’t want a courthouse and a text message. He brought up remembering seeing Whym did elopements. We contacted them about it, they allayed all our worries and we booked. They planned us this incredible trip to Chicago, a gorgeous hotel, tickets to amazing shows, and a perfectly planned ceremony that was all ours. It was more than I could have ever asked for and something I’ll never forget. We think we’re going to do this on our anniversary, just he and I, every year to remind us to be adventurous. You won’t regret the experience, I promise.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Hassan Basara · Married on 08/10/2019

Thanks for the Bachelor Party!

My buddy was getting married and we wanted to have a kickass bachelor party. I was his best man and I knew I had to plan it but I was not looking forward to that part. My girlfriend had gone on a Whym a while ago and suggested I buy all our buddies a trip with them and then we didn't have to do anything. I was like hell yeah, let's go. It was a blast. Whym sent us to Portland and took care of it all - we partied, we ate, we hung out, went on hikes, saw a great comedy show and all we did was fill out a survey. I will give them all the great reviews I can, especially if it'll help another best man throw a great bachelor party without the headache!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Whym Pricing

Whym Price Rates

Whym FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Hawaii
    North America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance