Hollywood, Florida, Hollywood, FL 33020 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Pricing

About Why Not Wildflowers?

Why Not Wildflowers? is a wedding floral and event design company based in Hollywood, Florida. We use American Grown flowers that are grown in the USA. WE are members of the Slow Flower Movement and belive in sustainable floristry. Our style is organic and natural, romantic, bo-ho chic.

Why Not Wildflowers? is a full service Wedding Florist and designs weddings based on couples needs with an eye towards organic and natural, bo-ho chic and romantic.

• Woman-owned
Boho Bouquet
Boho Bouquet
galuppis stylized rosina dibello 1004 51 1916577 160193822336603
Zoo couple

5 Reviews for Why Not Wildflowers?

K. Reich 路 Married on 07/03/2020

Attentive listener, creative and masterful florist

I give Robin from Why not Wildflowers my strongest recommendation. We decided on a small intimate wedding in the Fort Lauderdale area in March. Being from the NorthEast, we were not able to check out our venue or meet with our vendors in advance of our date.

My coordinator recommended Why Not Wildflowers for a florist, as well as a few other florists that the hotel recommended. After speaking with Robin, I was confident that we had found our florist. Robin is an incredibly warm and attentive listener. She is passionate about her craft. Because of this, even though I didn't have a vision yet for what the flowers would like on our day, Robin was able to draw out a vision for our day. By the end of the conversation, I was really excited to see what she would put together. We agreed on a garland to be draped over an arbor that could be repurposed for the dinner table, corsiages for our mothers, and a flower crown for me. I love wildflowers and I love to see arrangements that feature multiple white flowers with a few colors that pop. Robin sent us a proposal that included clear visuals for the types of flowers and arrangements she would do for us shortly after we spoke.

But on the day of the wedding, I was completely blown away by Robin's artistry. Robin made three different flower crowns for me so that I could choose which style I like the best. The garland was an abundant masterpiece hanging over an arch that Robin provided. When we entered the reception room, we were so surprised to see a completely different garland draped the entire length of the family style long dinner table.The effect made it feel as though we were having a family dinner party in a spectacularly ornate summer garden. Robin was able to produce arrangements that stretched far beyond what we had agreed upon. I was so grateful for her creativity and technical skills and even more grateful that we got to see her that day and both me and my wife gave her big hugs for making our special day shine a bit brighter. I am hopeful you will be so lucky to work with a florist like Why Not Wildflowers.

Sent on 04/18/2020

Why Not Wildflowers?'s reply:

Thank you both - I so appreciate your kind words! It was a pleasure to create for a wonderful couple like yourselves!
    馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝

Lee L. 路 Married on 05/24/2020

Look no further!

What an amazing experience! the arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!!
    We knew within 10 minutes of meeting Robin that we needed to hire her for our wedding flowers, and she totally delivered on our wedding day. Every aspect of our wedding decor that she touched was stunning and exactly what we wanted.
    Working with Robin was so much fun and easy. She understood what we wanted and gave us great suggestions. The arrangements were exactly what I imagined with fresh wild flowers.
    Due to the Covid 19 we had to make some changes and Robin was very understanding and flexible with the adjustments we had to make.
    We had a smaller wedding than we originally planed, the flower arrangements, Chuppha, arch, center pieces and the bouquet added that romantic intimate touch that I was looking for.
    Almost 1 month later now, our guests are still talking about how gorgeous our flower arrangements were!
    Thank you Robin, can鈥檛 wait to work with you again.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Why Not Wildflowers?'s reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure! It is not often I have a bride who is willing to listen to suggestions and I thank you for that!! I鈥檓 waiting for the next event!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Why Not Wildflowers? Pricing

Why Not Wildflowers? Price Rates

Why Not Wildflowers? FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 126
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Hollywood, Florida Hollywood, FL, 33020 See on map
    Most days until 9 pm.
    Location of (Why Not Wildflowers?)