Whole Aspect

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website
$1,150 Most Popular Price

$1,150 Most Popular Price

Some times its more important to click with people than it is to click the shutter. You want a photographer who you click with, plain and simple! Chemistry and fun all play a role in getting the most perfect photos and let me tell you, we WILL have fun! Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life, and with me being there i guarantee not only the highest quality photos, but also the moments you will want to relive over and over for the rest of your life. I shoot partially posed and always candid, you are suppose to have fun and enjoy the day, so let me capture the moments and worry about the rest, you just enjoy your day and let the love flow! I look forward to talking to each couple who comes my way. Everyone deserves to have a photographer on their big day, so lets make it happen!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,150

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ivonne
    Ivonne T. Married on 03/06/2022

A m a z i n g!

Branden is a true professional. He has so much confidence in what he does and that’s what brings out the best in his photography. We contacted him for a last minute 10-day planned wedding to do the photography for the full ceremony and reception along with private photos of the bride and groom. He was able to give us the booking right away and pricing was also reasonable (especially for being short notice). We had a videographer who was just starting their journey of experience and he took the initiative to delegated the timeline of the video as well! We were super impressed. He’s very creative when it comes to his shots during the time especially when everyone is under pressure for the “big day”. I think the biggest impression from working with him was his reassurance to me that everything was going to be fine especially since I’m not a wedding planner (I was helping my best friend from out of state prepare everything for her big day). It was difficult enough with everything else but he helped me set the time frames for the entire reception, keeping track of time and giving me his opinion and feedback on how we should do certain portraits and what we should be doing next. He followed up with me days in advance just to see how everything was going and again giving me that consolation that the wedding day will turn out great and I’ll never forget his words, “it’s always chaos but it’s controlled chaos” and it did bring me back to the day I was getting married and he was so right. I literally got a whole package when we decided to go with him and when I tell you he beyond exceeded and surpassed our expectations, not only was his professionalism promising but he over delivered as if he was working with a family member or close friend. After receiving the photos, there goes again my shock of revelation in the details he captured. I was stunned with how beautiful the photos came out and especially the vibrant colors after the edits were done. I have to say, I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate your work and dedication for making my best friends special day so truly memorable! Thank you is not enough to express my gratitude but THANK YOU! Looking forward to working with you again!

Whole Aspect's reply:

Ivonne, i am speechless from all the support you have given me. It will never go unnoticed and I wish you nothing but the best in life. You are such an amazing person to work with, creative and smart. Thank you once again!
    Laura S. Married on 12/03/2021

At loss for words!

Brandon is absolutely lovely to work with and has complete control of getting you what you want and need to have fabulous lifetime memories of your wedding. He moves things along and gets all those must have photos out of the way pretty painlessly. He is very creative and really willing to work with you and definitely goes the extra mile to make you happy and give you what you want. He delivers high quality beautiful photos, but it is his post production effects that make him a genius and set him apart and will make your memories of your wedding so special. Him and his team are lovely; I would recommend Whole Aspect to anyone.

Whole Aspect's reply:

Wow Laura, thank you! You know my creativity and high quality work is a staple for my business and the fact that you acknowledge it means the absolute most to me.
  • illustration stars

Whole Aspect 1
Exclusive
Whole Aspect 2
Offer

15% ALL WEDDINGS (wedding must be in 2022)

Whole Aspect 3
Discount

We honor and respect what you do for our loved ones and country. We honor a 20% off discount of all packages for those who serve on the front line.

Pricing

6180 Hawkes Bluff Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33331
Location of (Whole Aspect)

Whole Aspect frequently asked questions

What photography services does Whole Aspect include in the starting price?

Whole Aspect includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Whole Aspect include in their most popular wedding package?

Whole Aspect includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Whole Aspect offer?

Whole Aspect offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Whole Aspect offer?

Whole Aspect offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Whole Aspect offer for wedding events?

Whole Aspect offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Whole Aspect and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Whole Aspect is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Whole Aspect offer?

Whole Aspect currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion, 1 offer promotion and 2 discount promotions for wedding services.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding