Modesto, CA 95350 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About White Raven Productions

White Raven Productions is a wedding videography company located in Northern California. Known for their storytelling ability along with their unique cinematography, this vendor is devoted to spending your wedding day with you, only behind the camera instead of in front.

Experience
White Raven Productions is a team of four videographers willing to make your wedding video the best it can be. This vendor has many satisfied clients in their portfolio.

White Raven Productions offer a variety of services along with their talent and knack with a camera. The services they offer are:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date cards

Other Services Offered
White Raven Productions is proud to offer these other services as well:

• Filming the rehearsal dinner
  • Digital download
  • Film on a USB flash drive

Location
White Raven Productions is based in Modesto, California. They service the Sacramento area.

Follow White Raven Productions on

jessnoellephoto35

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for White Raven Productions

Maylynn · Married on 11/12/2017

White raven is the best!!!! Hayden is so creative and original!! Aside from being amazing in general he fit in so good with my group that it felt like he was part of my family/friends!! I had the best time and enjoyed his company!!! #whiteravenproductionskilledit

White Raven Productions 1
    White Raven Productions 2
    White Raven Productions 3
    White Raven Productions 4

Alyssa · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I were married in April and let me just say this, our video was everything we could have asked for and more. I couldn’t tell you how many people liked, shared and viewed our video. I received so many compliments which made me feel even better about having a Videographer. He was my first vendor chosen and every vendor after that had referred me to him. Plus Hayden was a down right cool and creative dude and it’s nice that I can now call him a friend! Anyone choosing white raven will not be disappointed!

White Raven Productions 5

K · Married on 02/01/2017

I love the ideas the team brought to my project. I hired them because they have an eye for quality and creative design, wrote copy that was better than anything I would have come up with (and really communicated what I was trying to convey), and are younger and hipper than I am.

When it came time to film, they were flexible and respectful of the parameters - we had to move locations because of private property, but they took it in stride and formed a new plan on the spot.

The response I received from the end products (3 promotional videos) was extremely positive. Super happy with White Raven.

Award

White Raven Productions Pricing

White Raven Productions Price Rates

White Raven Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive