White Raven Productions

White Raven Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White Raven Productions

Cheery videographers from the West Coast

White Raven Productions is a wedding videography company located in Northern California. Known for their storytelling ability along with their unique cinematography, this vendor is devoted to spending your wedding day with you, only behind the camera instead of in front.

Experience
White Raven Productions is a team of four videographers willing to make your wedding video the best it can be. This vendor has many satisfied clients in their portfolio.

White Raven Productions offer a variety of services along with their talent and knack with a camera. The services they offer are:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date cards

Other Services Offered
White Raven Productions is proud to offer these other services as well:

• Filming the rehearsal dinner
  • Digital download
  • Film on a USB flash drive

Location
White Raven Productions is based in Modesto, California. They service the Sacramento area.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

0.5

PSA: DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT book WHITE RAVEN PRODUCTIONS or Hayden for ANY service. He NO SHOWED on the day of our wedding. He did NOT even call to apologize. We had to reach out to him numerous times. He refuses to give us a refund for the videography services we purchased from him. We paid him over $3,000 dollars!!!! I was so devastated to find out he no showed on the day of our wedding and now I am sick to know we have lost a large amount of money for nothing. We work hard for our money and it is SOOO upsetting to be taken advantage of and to know we will never have the most priceless moments on video. I understand mistakes happen, but he has made ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT to pay us back. I have kept quiet about this long enough. Now it is going to be a HUGE hassle taking him to court and the chances of actually getting our money back are slim to none, but we are surely going to try. It is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable and devastating what he has done to us and I don’t want ANYONE to go through what we are going through. I am so mad at myself for trusting him. I never in a million years expected him to do this to us. My best advice is to book things like this on a credit card so these large credit card companies can automatically reimburse you and do the dirty work to go after people like Hayden.

The only reason he doesn't have a total O is because I had to mark something. The BIGGEST mistake booking this unprofessional jerk.

Profile Picture Bronika , 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

White raven is the best!!!! Hayden is so creative and original!! Aside from being amazing in general he fit in so good with my group that it felt like he was part of my family/friends!! I had the best time and enjoyed his company!!! #whiteravenproductionskilledit

Profile Picture Maylynn , 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception
0.9

My wedding was in June of 2017 and I have yet to receive my video. Very unprofessional, lots of personal excuses as to why they communicated poorly, were behind on my video and why they weren’t sticking to the contract! I am so disappointed because the quality of work is great but it’s like pulling teeth just to get a response. Not worth it people!

Profile Picture Jessika, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic

White Raven Productions Pricing