123, Gainesville, FL 32610 Map · Phone number

About White Magnolia Weddings & Events

White Magnolia Weddings & Events is an event planning company located in Gainesville, Florida. Our team of planners thrives on the excitement of the planning process. With over six years of full time event planning experience, our planners offer unparalleled service and strive to design stress-free and beautiful events. We believe that couples should receive a partner and advocate during their planning process, not just someone who manages the logistics. Our client's and their guest's experience remain the central focus of everything we do.

White Magnolia Weddings & Events offers full-service planning, month-of coordination, design services, and optional add-ons. The full-service planning package includes contract review, budget management, vendor booking and management, itineraries, and on-site coordination. The month-of coordination package is ideal for couples who have completed a majority of the planning process and need help with the execution of the event. The design service package can be added to either of the planning packages and includes the creation of a digital design board. The company offers the following add-on amenities, as well as others upon request:

• Invitation design and distribution
  • Management of RSVPs
  • Decor setup and cleanup services
  • Management of seating chart
  • Guest travel coordination
  • Welcome bag creation
  • Wedding website design
  • Vendor selection or referral

Other Services

White Magnolia Weddings & Events offers planning services for other events in addition to receptions and ceremonies. The following events can be accommodated by the company:

• Rehearsal dinners

White Magnolia Weddings & Events 4
  • Delonda

Delonda · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing wedding planner!!

If you are looking for an amazing wedding/event planner, look no further. Rayven is the best! Her dedication and knowledge is unmatched. She is extremely detail-oriented and efficient. Rayven was my wedding day coordinator. She met with me several times to go over all my wedding details and create my wedding timeline. The day before my wedding, Rayven contacted all my vendors for me and even showed up to the rehearsal to help me set up. There were several tasks we didn’t finish during set-up, but Rayven went above and beyond to make sure every detail was set and ready for my big day. She kept the entire day on schedule and checked in with me and my husband to make sure we were calm and enjoying ourselves. Rayven treated us like family and our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!

Sent on 04/13/2019

White Magnolia Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Delonda! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding. You put so much thought into your wedding, and it was so wonderful to see it all come together so beautifully. Can't wait to see the photos!

Thuy Ngo · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredibly organized, friendly, and prepared.

We hired Rayven as our day of coordinator and could not be happier with our experience with her. She was thorough, prepared and did everything she could to make sure that our rehearsal and our wedding went perfectly. We had a very small wedding, less than 50 total, so there was not to much to keep up with, but we were still glad that we had chosen to hire Rayven. Full disclosure, my husband and I actually went to the same college as Rayven and we're all friends with each other. We can tell from the very first time we contacted her for her services that we would be taken care of. Her responses were always prompt, she was patient with all of our questions, and accommodated our schedule from beginning to end. The first meeting we had with her, a few weeks before the wedding date, was incredibly helpful. She arrived prepared and helped us with all of our questions and also met the needs of our photographer and officiant. She worked really well with all of our vendors, and coordinated everyone's schedule. She worked out all the little details that had not even occurred to us. Rayven even let us borrow her outdoor speaker so that we could have music for our outdoor ceremony. Overall, it was a joy to work with Rayven. She was incredibly professional, organized, personable. She worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly on our big day. We would absolutely recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    White Magnolia Weddings & Events 5
    White Magnolia Weddings & Events 6
    White Magnolia Weddings & Events 7
    White Magnolia Weddings & Events 8

White Magnolia Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Thuy! It was so much fun seeing you and Manny tie the knot! It was an honor to be a part of such a beautiful wedding.

Virginia · Married on 04/18/2015

Personable and prompt

I highly recommend this company. They really take away all the stress that comes with the wedding planning process. Very personable, polite, and prompt!

Sent on 04/04/2019

White Magnolia Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks, Virginia! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Orlando. I still tell people about how he looked at you when you came down the aisle.

White Magnolia Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• 123 Gainesville, FL, 32610 See on map