Bethesda, Bethesda, MD 20817 Map · Phone number

About White Dove Albums

White Dove Albums, based in the Washington, DC area, is an online company that sells custom-designed, premium-quality flush mount wedding albums directly to couples. The company also works with photographers, offering them an affordable and turn-key way to grow their album business. Known for its original and sophisticated layout designs and personal service, White Dove Albums creates albums that are truly one of a kind. The design team is open to any customization requests, working hand-in-hand with customers to create personalized albums that are hand bound and tested for durability so that they can last for generations to come.

White Dove Albums uses only the highest quality materials and archival photographic paper, with cover options that include vegan leather, genuine Italian leather, acrylic, linen, silk, and photo-cover. Some of the features and customization options White Dove Albums offers include:

• Professionally-designed layouts (included with every album)
  • Thick, lay-lat pages (included with every album)
  • Cover embossing
  • Mix-and-match leather
  • Cut-out windows
  • Straight or ribbed spine
  • Matted albums
  • Woman-owned
Follow White Dove Albums on

Other couples have also viewed

• Silva Lining Designing
Acrylic Cover
Acrylic Cover
Ribbed spine flush mount wedding album
Ribbed spine flush mount wedding album
Flush mount wedding album with a photo-panel cover and genuine leather spine and back
Ivory genuine leather flush mount album with cut out window
img 0977 51 375083

109 Reviews for White Dove Albums

Michelle J. · Married on 08/02/2019

Wedding Album

We were looking for someone to help design our wedding album for us. We wanted it done professionally, but we were struggling to cut out enough photos to meet the maximum number our photographer would include in an album. After doing a search, we found White Dove Albums. The reviews looked good, and the options offered met everything we were looking for. Susan was fantastic to work with. She put together the album quickly and allowed us to make as many edit as we wanted. We ended up buying two parent albums and one album for us. They just arrived the other day and they are beautiful!!! It was definitely money well spent!! The quality was exactly what we were looking for!! We highly recommend working with Susan if you are looking for an alternative to your photographer!!

Sent on 05/22/2020

White Dove Albums's reply:

Hi Michelle -- I'm so glad you are happy! It was such a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy those gorgeous albums for years to come. :-) All the best!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Craft and Quality

I loved working with Susan as she created our wedding photo album. She was professional and genuine, and it felt like she could read my mind with how I was hoping the photos would be arranged. Susan is flexible and she allows you to make changes or edits to her drafts of the album before she goes into production with the final version. I had paid the extended price to have over fifty pictures in the album and I am so thankful that I did. The wedding day is over so fast, but the pictures bring you right back to your special day. I am so appreciative of the level of excellence Susan put into our photo album. The picture quality is fantastic and the crispness of the photos are wonderful throughout the album. Susan made a stunning family heirloom that my husband and I absolutely cherish. I was also so happy to hear that Susan makes duplicates of albums because my husband and I gave one to both sides of our parents. Susan ships out the duplicate albums when your personal one is sent, so it's one less worry that you have to think about. I would highly recommend Susan's skill and eye for design to any couple wanting to capture their wedding memories in a photo album. Susan and her wedding photo album company White Dove Albums will bring you joy and happiness for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/16/2020

White Dove Albums's reply:

Tara -- Thank you so much for the kind words! I am absolutely thrilled that you are so happy with your album. It makes it all worthwhile to know that my efforts brought such joy and happiness to you and your whole family --- and that you will cherish your album for years to come. Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a heartfelt review. Seriously, it makes my day. All the best to you in all your endeavors in life!!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Work

My wedding album is perfect. I needed to make a change after I finalized the draft and Susan took care of it. I’m very happy with the final result.

Sent on 05/27/2020

White Dove Albums's reply:

Thanks so much, Laura! I was happy to help. :-) I'm so glad that you love your album -- and to know that you will enjoy it for years to come. All the best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

White Dove Albums FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Printing
  • What items are available?
    Photo Favors
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

• Bethesda Bethesda, District of Columbia, 20817 See on map
    Location of (White Dove Albums)