White Dove Albums Reviews

106 Reviews for White Dove Albums

• Tara

Tara · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Craft and Quality

I loved working with Susan as she created our wedding photo album. She was professional and genuine, and it felt like she could read my mind with how I was hoping the photos would be arranged. Susan is flexible and she allows you to make changes or edits to her drafts of the album before she goes into production with the final version. I had paid the extended price to have over fifty pictures in the album and I am so thankful that I did. The wedding day is over so fast, but the pictures bring you right back to your special day. I am so appreciative of the level of excellence Susan put into our photo album. The picture quality is fantastic and the crispness of the photos are wonderful throughout the album. Susan made a stunning family heirloom that my husband and I absolutely cherish. I was also so happy to hear that Susan makes duplicates of albums because my husband and I gave one to both sides of our parents. Susan ships out the duplicate albums when your personal one is sent, so it's one less worry that you have to think about. I would highly recommend Susan's skill and eye for design to any couple wanting to capture their wedding memories in a photo album. Susan and her wedding photo album company White Dove Albums will bring you joy and happiness for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/16/2020

White Dove Albums's reply:

Tara -- Thank you so much for the kind words! I am absolutely thrilled that you are so happy with your album. It makes it all worthwhile to know that my efforts brought such joy and happiness to you and your whole family --- and that you will cherish your album for years to come. Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a heartfelt review. Seriously, it makes my day. All the best to you in all your endeavors in life!!

Christine · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful experience - highly recommended

White Dove Albums was fantastic to work with. We submitted 200 pictures and the first design came back beautifully. We had a few edits and our designer made the changes quickly and provided us with a beautiful end product. We absolutely love our album and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/16/2019

White Dove Albums's reply:

Thanks so much, Christine! It was wonderful working with you -- and I'm so glad to hear you had a nice experience. I really appreciate your feedback, and wish you two all the best! Enjoy that gorgeous album... :-)
  • Madison

Madison Carkhuff · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Wedding Album!

White Dove Albums did an amazing job with our wedding album! They were thorough, made sure everything was exactly how we wanted, and all around great to work with. Our final product was absolutely gorgeous! Better than we expected. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2019

White Dove Albums's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I'm so happy you are thrilled with your album. I wish you two all the best!!

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful wedding albums!!

Deciding on a wedding album is a big decision and White Dove Albums streamlines the process with their well-organized website which provides multiple design options. The design team--special mention to Susan--is excellent and communicates promptly with customers. Susan was incredibly patient despite last minute changes with the design and has an special talent for designing wedding albums. The album we received is beautiful and allows us to cherish the memories of our wedding day. I was especially impressed with the quality of printed photos. White Dove Albums is an amazing company that produces top quality wedding albums.

Sent on 09/14/2019

White Dove Albums's reply:

Hi Lisa, it was such a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for the wonderful review -- I really appreciate it. :-) I wish you two all the best. Enjoy your album!!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/28/2018

Susan is Spectacular

I have absolutely loved working with Susan. She was so easy to work with, had amazing ideas, and went with any requests made. Definitely recommend her to anyone needing a creative burst of energy, a beautiful book made, or layout design. So wonderful.

Sent on 03/09/2019

White Dove Albums's reply:

Becky, thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you! I am so glad you are happy with your wedding album and that I could be a part of the process. All the best
  • Alex

Alex Roan · Married on 10/04/2018

Exactly what you want

White Dove albums is exactly the kind of experience you want when creating an online album. Susan responds quickly, the website is very intuitive to use, and the photo upload process is extremely easy. Once the album is designed, the review process is fantastic and provides you the ability to make changes instantly-she literally made the changes within 5 minutes and had it ready for review again. Finally, the product is delivered in a shockingly professional presentation, all adding to the quality of the end result. Of course, after all this the album is gorgeous, high quality, and not a flaw in the production.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Eva

Eva · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing wedding album experience!

We couldn't say enough nice things about working with Susan and White Dove Albums. She was patient and listened to every edit and question. The end result was absolute perfection. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2020

White Dove Albums's reply:

Wow! Thanks, Eva. I'm so glad you love your album. It was such a pleasure working with you. Wishing you both all the best for 2020!

Amanda Del · Married on 05/19/2018

Fantastic and wonderful

My husband and I are very happy with the service from Susan. She was not only professional but very honest and helpful. Our parents are so happy with there albums and so are we it told a beautiful story!! Thank you Susan for everything!!!
    Mr and Mrs D :)

Sent on 01/06/2019

amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

A great experience and gorgeous wedding album

Susan at White Dove albums is the best! She put together gorgeous layouts for us and is amazing with photo shop if you need to retouch or take something out of your photos . She layered photos on top of each other that created some "wow factor" backgrounds in our photo spreads. She was very kind, attentive, and patient with me during the whole process and made it easy. The layouts we designed on the web look identical to those that are in the final product. Beyond this, the album itself is the best quality wedding album I have ever seen. Our book is heavy with thick pages that will withstand the test of time. The well-made protective box it also came with was another unexpected touch. You have so many customization options to choose from too that you wouldn't normally get anywhere else. Parent albums are also offered. Not to mention everything is very reasonably priced, especially when considering the outstanding quality of the album.

Sent on 02/01/2019

White Dove Albums's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda, for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you! I am thrilled that you love your album. Best, Susan

Catey · Married on 09/30/2017

Susan made my album and we absolutely love it as do all my friends and family! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect album, she was so quick to respond to my emails, after we approved our album it was delivered to our home very quickly!

We couldn’t be happier with the way our wedding album turned out! I also forgot to mention how wonderful the quality of the album is.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Tonya · Married on 05/26/2017

Excellent way to remember a special occasion! Phenomenal product and very professional company! Highly recommend !

Sent on 11/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with!! The quality of her albums (including the mini parent albums) is amazing and her responsiveness/turn around time was impeccable. Susan did a fantastic job of organizing the photos and designing the layouts, which was such a relief as this task seemed so overwhelming. We cannot wait to share these with our families for the Holidays. I cannot recommend Susan's services enough. I have already told all my future bride friends!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rick · Married on 10/22/2016

Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with from the start to the finish. Her creative talent, extreme responsiveness, attention to detail, professionalism, and of course the wedding album itself were all top notch. She took a huge assortment of hundreds of photos and boiled them down into a unique and amazing album that we will cherish for years to come. She was also super patient with multiple revisions that took us quite some time to get back to her on. I highly highly recommend working with Susan for your or your friends / families wedding albums. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Louise Marcellus-Black · Married on 08/06/2016

Happy Bride!!

Susan was so patient and helpful with my Wedding Album decisions. She was wonderful to work with. Thank You so much Susan!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

White Dove Albums's reply:

Thanks so much, Louise. It was a pleasure to work with you!! I hope you enjoy your album for many years to come. I wish you two all the best. :-)

Karl · Married on 08/05/2016

Both my wife and I do not really have an eye for design, so it was so refreshing to work with Susan on this special album. I really struggle to remember a hint of anything negative during the whole experience and we are so delighted. Their was a high level of flexibility, speedy responses and an excellent eye for detail on the design and revision stages. We were worried about the whole process, and feel so lucky have had our album completed here, as it is a once in a lifetime thing to do. So happy to have found this website and happy for all of the expert assistance which certainly has a personal touch. Can only seriously recommend.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Bridget · Married on 06/04/2016

Susan did an amazing job with our wedding album. We were looking for someone who would take our favorite photos and use them to create a well-designed album to be a lifelong keepsake, and that is exactly what she did. (Our wedding photographer did not provide an album.) She was easy to work with and we are very pleased with the final result.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amy · Married on 06/03/2016

I can't say enough great things about working with White Dove Albums! Susan was extremely quick to respond and so helpful and patient through my many adjustments. The album quality and photo clarity itself is incredibly beautiful and worth every penny! I would recommend to any bride looking for a quality album after their wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2016

Susan was absolutely amazing! So easy to work with. She did my album and both my companion albums (that both needed to be reworked differently). She was easily accessible via email and phone to work through all changes (and there were many). The albums are beautiful! Nice thick pages! Her layout was great. Mine was a little tricky as I had a destination in the DR and a small wedding party in NYC and she made the book flow so nicely! You won't regret using her! Thanks so much Susan!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Gabriella · Married on 04/02/2016

Susan was absolutely amazing in helping us design our wedding album. She is very responsive and patient with the many changes and updates we made throughout the process. I would 100% recommend using her. The value is also great! The quality of the album is perfection! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Aarth12

Aarti · Married on 10/24/2015

Susan did a great job with our wedding album. We ordered a photo cover album as well as two parents album. She sent us multiple mockups for the albums and was able to edit any feedback in a timely manner. We just got our albums and then end results look great! Very happy with this service.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Melody · Married on 10/24/2015

I am in love with my wedding album. Seriously. Susan is amazing and so, so awesome to work with! And I'm pretty particular and hard to deal with..I'm a creative director/graphic designer myself and I'm super picky about design and anyone that's touching anything being designed and printed for me....her process is very easy to work in, her original design was spot on, she's fast, responsive and was so patient with me though the whole process. I highly recommend Susan and inspired album designs!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Nic Marie · Married on 08/29/2015

Stunning album

I had my wedding a few years ago and never got around to picking photos for my album. It was part of our photography package. When I asked Susan if we could still do it years later, she responded right away and made sure we would get it in time for Xmas. She was quick
    To respond and helped to guide me since there were so many great options and add-ons. It's reasonably priced and can range from affordable or all out! Thanks so much Susan!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/18/2015

I was very happy to stumble upon Inspired Album Designs and the true gifted master behind the scenes is Susan! I very much enjoyed working with Susan and I was able to get thru 3 albums in about a month. Of course the hardest part is picking the gems of the photos from my big day, but more importantly, Susan was a guide and assisted in finding the best sequence of events and also took into consideration the style and feel that I wanted. I also thought the pricing was reasonable as wedding albums can get quite expensive. She has many different types of albums, which I found to be useful at different price points. I loved the unique spreads and overlays that Susan designed. She's a true professional with a great eye and highly communicative throughout the process. I would highly recommend this company and I'm so looking forward to sharing my companion albums with my parents & inlaws this coming Christmas and my wedding album is a true cherished treasure. Thank you Susan!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kaaey · Married on 06/27/2015

I found Susan online after my wedding... I didn't realize that my photographers did not provide albums . I was very disappointed at first But it ended up being the best outcome!! I emailed Susan my photos- I had asked for some things to be photoshopped and cropped etc, she would have the changes over to me to approve promptly & everything was done to perfection!! I was overwhelmed with the photo process and she made it extremely easy ... We communicated through email often which made me feel confident that I was a priority as I wanted my album in time for holiday gifts. I received me albums and they are beyond my expectations! I had 2 albums made - the quality is outstanding!!! I can not wait to give my albums to my mom and mother in law for Christmas! Thank you Susan! You are awesome!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

I cannot speak highly enough of the service and quality of product provided by Susan at Inspired Album Designs. We ordered four albums (12x12 and 3 companion), and it was only slightly more expensive than what we would have had to pay our photographer for three albums with a limit of three edits! Not only was Susan very quick to respond to emails, but she allowed unlimited edits on the album design to get it just right. She was extremely flexible, attentive to our wants, and went above and beyond to finish our album on a tight timeline with the holidays quickly approaching. The process was enjoyable and the final product is stunning! We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2016