White by Christina Stamatakou

Hydra View map

White. Weddings & Events planning for Hydra island Greece

I am Christina Stamatakou, owner of the up-market fashion boutique Speak Out and founder of the White.Weddings & Events boutique planning company in the center of Hydra’s picturesque, cosmopolitan harbor.

Your wedding is among the most important events of your life, and when planning your day from afar, you want to keep things as simple as possible. To do that, you need someone reliable, with good working relationships with all various vendors, who is based permanently on the island, day in, day out, and can address any questions or issues immediately, at any time of year. The fact that I am a native Greek speaker will ensure that communications go smoothly and misunderstandings are avoided.

We offer upscale services for Greek Orthodox Church weddings, civil registry weddings, VIP weddings, weekend weddings, elopements, pre and post wedding events, conference halls, exhibition halls, catering, activities such as boat trips, horse treks, dance classes and more.

We work with the best service providers, florists, photographers, bridal hair,makeup,nails salons, bridal horse, bridal boat, civil reception venues, entertainment services.If you are searching for a creative and sophisticated wedding, then Hydra island is The Place!

Hydra island is one of Greece’s most traditional and charming islands and considered by many the perfect location for island weddings.

All in all, selecting Hydra as your wedding destination will treat you and your guests to a relaxing holiday amid stunning scenery, while at the same time making your ceremony and reception unique and unforgettable.

We are here to help you! We would love to be your Greek wedding planner for your destination wedding in Greece. Civil, religious, Chuppah, eco friendly, Hindu, VIP, symbolic weddings, elopements, Pop-up weddings, renewal vows or any other event.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jessica Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Christina. She made me and my husband's vision for our wedding a reality and ensured it truly reflected who we are as a couple. I can honestly say there isn't one thing I would change about our wedding, from the planning process to the day itself. My husband and I travel quite a bit for work, which limited the time we had available for planning. Christina was super flexible, incredibly organized, easy to communicate with, and always worked to try to get us the best deal possible. The vendors she recommended were also top-notch, and just as professional.

Everything was in order by the time we arrived on the island, which allowed us to unwind and spend precious time with our family and friends ahead of the big day. It was truly a stress-free experience!

Christina - we can't thank you enough. You've helped to create incredible memories that we, and or family and friends will cherish for a very long time.
  • Lorraine
    Lorraine H. Married on 06/28/2019

Could not have done it without her!!

When myself and my partner decided to get married on Hydra, the task seemed daunting! Being Irish, we didn't know where to start...that is until friends of ours recommended Christina. From the very start she was there for us every single step of the way, her professionalism and attention to detail was incredible. She answered all of our questions almost immediately & made some fantastic cost saving and creative recommendations. Our wedding was the best experience of our lives, and a number of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I can honestly say that none of it would have been possible without Christina. Hiring her as our wedding planner was the best decision we made - everything was perfect, and any new bride & groom would be very lucky to have her!

White by Christina Stamatakou's reply:

Dear Lorraine,
    Thank yo very much for your beautiful words! I was very lucky to meet you and very happy to be part of your big day! It was an incredible wedding. It was an amazing weekend! I wish you all the happiness in the world and I am much looking forward to seeing you!
    Warm regards,
    Christina
  • Z
    Zachery B. Married on 09/21/2018

Amazon A-Z service

Christina was amazing and made our wedding stress-free and truly magical. Organising a wedding in another country can be stressful, but Christina's contacts on the island, vision, and event management skills helped us plan a wedding weekend like no other. We highly recommend working with Christina for any wedding on Hydra.

White by Christina Stamatakou's reply:

Thank you Zachery! It was a great pleasure to meet you both and I am very happy I was part of your wedding day! It was a day that everyone attended will remember! I wish you all the happiness of the world and hope to see you soon!
    Warm regards,
    Christina

Hydra
0030-2298052099
Location of (White by Christina Stamatakou)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding