Whispering Creek Golf Club

6500 Whispering Creek Drive, Sioux City, IA 51106 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Whispering Creek Golf Club

At Whispering Creek Golf Club, we specialize in creating one-of-a-kind weddings and special events of all sizes and types that reflect your personal style and create memories to last a lifetime.  From small, intimate business dinners and bridal/baby showers to corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthday and anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners, fundraising events, golf tournaments, and other special occasions, we offer a unique facility along with comprehensive event management services, all underscored by our signature personalized service.

Follow Whispering Creek Golf Club on

1 Reviews for Whispering Creek Golf Club

Casaday · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I were looking for a venue that provided adequate space for a reasonable price. We were also looking for a venue where we could bring in our own caterer and we found the perfect location--Whispering Creek Golf Club. The clubhouse is referred to as "the barn" which made it even more perfect because my husband is a good farm kid. Overall, the location was perfect, the price was perfect, the staff at Whispering Creek were great to work with and our reception was a blast. I'd highly recommend you check out the golf club for your reception.

Sent on 12/06/2011

• 6500 Whispering Creek Drive Sioux City, 51106 See on map
    Location of (Whispering Creek Golf Club)