Boynton Beach, Boynton Beach, FL 33472 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review

About Whimsical Event Studio, LLC

Whimsical Event Studio, LLC is a full-service Wedding and Event Planning Studio located in Boynton Beach, FL. This studio offers bespoke planning and design services to foster an experience that is as memorable as the wedding day. We take care of everything from handling detailed logistics to styling and designing the overall aesthetic. As a prestigious event planning firm, we simplify and curate your event by collaborating with reputable vendors and offering some in-house design services as well. Our goal is to ensure your special day is stress-free by overseeing each detail of your once-in-a-lifetime event, so you can relax and focus on enjoying your engagement. In our consultation meeting, we listen thoroughly to your needs, desires, ideas, and suggestions to execute everlasting memories. We are storytellers at heart! Most importantly, we are passionate about your love story and capturing your vision.

About the Founder, Valerie:

A native of South Florida, my passion for flowers and events began 20 years ago when I began decorating as a hobby. To become more knowledgeable in the industry, I began attending a weekly floral class in Margate, FL with a well-known florist by the name of Manny. It was through the lens of this class that I realized my natural talent for floral design. With this passion and natural gift for creativity, I started a floral business by the name of Petals of Love Florist. I started this business in 1998 targeting the Palm Beach market for floral design. Over the years, I developed a love for styling and planning events as well. I had the ability to fuse beautiful textures, colors, props, and style that aligned with my client’s vision for their special event. Fast forward to a new era where event design is enriched with various layers, Whimsical Event Studio is now the core of my business and our mission is to create everlasting memories. Whether you utilize our full planning service, partial planning, or day-of coordination, we will provide services tailored to your celebration.

• Black-owned
50th Birthday Party
birthday party head table val 51 1926861 160689035244551

1 Reviews for Whimsical Event Studio, LLC

Whimsical Event Studio, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals

• Boynton Beach Boynton Beach, FL, 33472 See on map
    561-398-0691 (Phone number)
    Location of (Whimsical Event Studio, LLC)