Whim Events

Charlestown, MA View map

Whim is a full-service event planning firm specializing in planning, event design and floral design for luxury weddings and corporate events In New England and beyond. Our celebrations are individually tailored around building meaningful experiences, allowing our couples and guests to feel distinctively treated, incredibly well taken care of and blissfully lost in the moment.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 07/05/2021

Stunning Flowers

Whim did our flowers and they were absolutely GORGEOUS. They were beyond what we could have ever imagined. Natalie and Moira are so talented. The entire process working with these two ladies was SEAMLESS. They are kind and absolutely a dream to work with. Could not recommend them enough.
    Emerald Married on 09/08/2018
    I don't know where to begin except to say that our wedding on 9-8-2018 would not have been possible without them. Natalie, Moira, G and everyone at WHIM THANK YOU! We chose a non-traditional wedding venue that requires bringing EVERYTHING from power to bathrooms to every last fork (& bottle of booze!) to the site. I under estimated how difficult this would be and how much planning and organization this requires, but team Whim. While initially you think you might be able to do all of this yourself (as I did- so foolish of me!) they have contacts with vendors you would never have access to and insights into timelines, design and planning beyond your wildest dreams. They went above and beyond for 3 full days of wedding bliss- I never had to worry for a minute because I knew everything was well taken care of and it really allowed me to RELAX and enjoy my wedding. I would recommend whim over and over and over- I wish I could plan another event just to work with them again. They make you feel special, you are not just a client or a number, you feel special and well taken care of (even when I was being bridezilla!) Moira's florals are an absolute DREAM and they give you creative freedom to help design as much or as little as you want. I have been so many many weddings and large events, but their attention to details and ability to create an entire evening from start to finish is unmatched.
    Lindsey Married on 07/07/2018
    Words can not express how appreciative I am for everything that Whim did for our wedding weekend. Hiring Whim was the best decision we ever made!! From the moment our relationship began, Natalie and Moira understood our vision and perfectly executed every single detail. They were responsive, creative, easy to work with and just generally fun-loving, awesome people. The wedding was everything we could of dreamed of and more. They made me feel calm on the big day and I never had to worry about anything falling through the cracks. The small details including parasols, a rose bar, marble accents that they came up with made our wedding so different and special. Moira's floral arrangements were stunning. She even knew how much I loved peonies and saved some all the way until July 7 for my special bouquet!! It is that attention to detail that separates them from other planners. Natalie and Moira have strong relationships with all Boston vendors and made the process incredibly seamless and were extremely easy to work with. Not only that, but they make an effort to get to know their clients and form a personal relationship with them. They truly knocked it out of the ballpark and made our wedding the most perfect day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• John & Emma
    26 photos · 10/25/2015

The Chef's Table The Chef's Table Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Whim Events on several weddings and have found all of their staff to be organized, accommodating and practical, all while keeping the client's vision in mind. Whim seems to have a thorough understanding of what each vendor requires to be able to do their job well and seeks to make sure that everyone can perform at their best to make the couple's day perfect. Their "can do" attitude is projected throughout the planning process and event with a smile and they are a joy to work with - you cannot go wrong by hiring Whim to help with your event!

24 Roland Street Charlestown, MA, 02129
617-413-9735

Monday - Friday 10 - 7pm by appointment only
Location of (Whim Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding