35 Thistledown Street, Neptune, NJ 07753 Map · Phone number

THE CRUISEONE EXPERIENCE

SUPERIOR SERVICE
PRICELESS PROFESSIONALISM
REMARKABLE RATES

Hi! I am Jamie Greenspan, Owner of CruiseOne Tinton Falls. Don't let the name fool you, we are not just cruises. We specialize in honeymoon and destination weddings but we book all travel to include family vacations, all-inclusive, tours through Europe and all leisure travel. My promise to my customers is to provide stress-free honeymoon and destination wedding planning at the lowest prices available. What makes me different than other travel agents in the industry? I will take the extra time to check multiple suppliers to make sure I find you the lowest price. If you find something for less than I quote, I can almost always match or beat the price.

Here are some of what you will experience when you use CruiseOne.....

The recipe for a fascinating and delightful dream vacation starts with CruiseOne. With our unique touch of outstanding personal service blended in with a distinctive dab of our travel expertise, it’s no surprise that even the industry’s finest recognize our award-winning commitment to excellence. Whether you’re planning a family reunion, a girlfriend getaway, a relaxing retreat or a honeymoon, all of our Vacation Specialists will provide you with the best options around. Because we are a part of the largest vacation retailer in the United States, we don’t only guarantee exceptional insider savings and special fares but we provide all of our customers with distinguished, top-notch personal service every step of the way.

There are 4 extraordinary reasons the Independent Vacation Specialists at CruiseOne are the best travel experts in the business:

1. EXQUISITE PERSONAL SERVICE

We simply love what we do. We’ll help you find your perfect vacation at the best value available. We will walk with you through your entire vacation planning process, answer every single question you have and give you the one-on-one personal attention you deserve.

2. EXCEPTIONAL LOW PRICES

We have access to incredible savings and dynamite deals that are at times lower than “cruise line direct prices” or “online agencies.”

3. EXCLUSIVE INDUSTRY OFFERS

We do all we can to provide you with any exclusive perks available to you such as upgrades, shore excursion discounts and onboard credits.

4. EXPERT VACATION PROTECTION

We alleviate any anxiety or concern when planning your vacation. With our Travel Protection Plan, you’re covered for almost all possible elements you can think of. We even offer Cancel for Any Reason coverage and Satisfaction Guarantee on every sailing.

With CruiseOne, there’s no limit to how far we go to make your dream vacation a reality. We will journey near and far, trudge through the deepest marshes, climb the highest peaks and sail amid boundless waters to guarantee that you get the best prices available.

Find solace in knowing your vacation plans are in the hands of an award-winning agency!

Partner & Industry Awards:
CruiseOne has been named "Partner of the Year" by Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Carnival Cruise Lines.

• Crystal Cruises Top Producer

beach1

• Videos 6

4 Reviews for where2gotravel.com

Alexsandra · Married on 05/30/2015

From the first day I began planning my honeymoon with Jaime, it was very stress free. She asked a few questions, recommend a few places, and answered every question that came to mind. I was always able to get in contact with her day or night. When it came to having to cancel the trip due to medical issues, she was also very helpful and polite. I will definitely be using her business for any future trips. She was awesome.

• User5065792 · event on: 05/04/2015

Jamie was very helpful and quick to respond. I was a first time cruiser and had a lot of questions. I would recommend her and use her again for my future traveling needs!

Janis · event on: 04/16/2015

Excellent customer service and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Everything was beyond expectations. A real joy to work with in planning a great vacation.

where2gotravel.com FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America

• 35 Thistledown Street Neptune, 07753 See on map