Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Shore to Sea Vacations

Your honeymoon is one of the most memorable vacations you will ever take. Shopping for one online can be overwhelming with so many choices and conflicting information on which resort or destination is best. I’m here to help! My name is Tahryn Nicastro and I’m a Travel Agent and the Owner of Shore to Sea Vacations. I’m based in Howell, NJ but have clients all over the country. I'm passionate about helping couples craft their dream honeymoon. I’d love to assist you with yours!

My goal is to take the stress out of planning, save you time and money, and send you on an awesome honeymoon. After an initial complimentary consultation, I will give you personalized recommendations for your style and budget. We’ll work together to refine the options until we land on the perfect Honeymoon plan. Once booked, I’ll handle all the details including payment schedules and assisting with planning activities and tours while on your vacation. You only work with me and you’ll get my high level of customer service from end to end. All you have to do is pack and have fun! The best part is I do not charge a fee for my service.

Some of my destination specialties include the Caribbean, Hawaii, Aruba, Italy and more. I’m also a Certified Sandals Specialist, an Accredited Cruise Counselor (CLIA) and a Special Needs certified agent.

Contact me today for your consultation and let's get started!

Happy travels,

Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Shore to Sea Vacations

Danielle Clossey · Married on 11/30/2019

Honeymoon made easy!!

Easiest wedding planning decision I made! Tahryn would email me and stay in contact whenever she needed anything or wanted to keep me up to date with plans. She also was super easy to work with and extremely friendly and really wanted to help. She made planning my honeymoon while planning our honeymoon as easy as possible. She even would check in with us to ensure everything was going smoothly while we were abroad. We went to Sandals Barbados and it was perfect!!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Shore to Sea Vacations's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! You guys were so fun to work with and I'm very happy you hand an awesome honeymoon! I look forward to helping you guys in the future :)

Jessica Herman · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing travel agent!

We just got back from our honeymoon in Aruba and had the BEST time! Shore to Sea Vacations did an incredible job making our vacation so, so special. Tahryn not only made sure we had a warm honeymoon welcome at our hotel, but every single reservation we had, we were greeted with a special honeymoon treat! She hooked us up! Tahryn was extremely organized from the get-go. We were so indecisive on where we wanted to go and she presented so many wonderful options with full detail on prices, hotel options, distance from airport, activities and more. When it came to planning specifics for our actual trip to Aruba, she had lists on lists of hotels, restaurant options and tours/activities. Every single thing we did in Aruba was just right for us and I have Tahryn to thank for that! The week before our trip she sent us an amazing package with our itinerary, summary of expenses, reservation confirmations and some extra goodies to help get us ready for our trip. We did not have to worry about a single thing. I cannot recommend her enough, she is the best travel agent you could ask for!! Cannot wait to use her to book our next vacation!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Shore to Sea Vacations's reply:

I'm so happy you had such an awesome Honeymoon experience! I love love love the pics!!! You guys are so fun to work with! Can't wait to do it again :o)

Krupa · Married on 07/28/2018

Tahryn Nicastro has organized a few trips for my family. I recently got married and had to go to her to help organize my honeymoon! We went to Positano, Rome, and Prague. She listened to the types of things we wanted and she suggested tours and activities while keeping cost in mind. She kept in touch throughout the trip as well as after the trip! Her research is thorough and she takes into considerations flight stops and travel to and from locations, making the entire trip manageable and stressfree! Thanks, Tahryn! -Krupa and Amit

Sent on 09/09/2018

Shore to Sea Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Family Trips
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

• Howell, New Jersey, 07731 See on map
    Location of (Shore to Sea Vacations)