5 Concetta Ct, Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Shore to Sea Vacations

Your honeymoon is one of the most memorable vacations you will ever take. Shopping for one online can be overwhelming with so many choices and conflicting information on which resort or destination is best. I’m here to help! My name is Tahryn Nicastro and I’m a Travel Agent and the Owner of Shore to Sea Vacations. I’m based in Howell, NJ but have clients all over the country. I'm passionate about helping couples craft their dream honeymoon. I’d love to assist you with yours!

My goal is to take the stress out of planning, save you time and money, and send you on an awesome honeymoon. After an initial complimentary consultation, I will give you personalized recommendations for your style and budget. We’ll work together to refine the options until we land on the perfect Honeymoon plan. Once booked, I’ll handle all the details including payment schedules and assisting with planning activities and tours while on your vacation. You only work with me and you’ll get my high level of customer service from end to end. All you have to do is pack and have fun! The best part is I do not charge a fee for my service.

Some of my destination specialties include the Caribbean, Hawaii, Aruba, Italy and more. I’m also a Certified Sandals Specialist, an Accredited Cruise Counselor (CLIA) and a Special Needs certified agent.

Contact me today for your consultation and let's get started!

Happy travels,
Tahryn Nicastro

• Woman-owned
Follow Shore to Sea Vacations on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sunsational Vacations

Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Shore to Sea Vacations

Jaimee H. · Married on 04/05/2021

Above and beyond!!

Tahryn was the first travel agent I used and i wont use anyone else now! She was so helpful from start to finish and even helped me when i had to postpone due to covid. She goes above and beyond and is just all around a good person. She reached out to me regarding a personal experience before most family members did and that really meant a lot to me! Wouldn’t recommend anyone else!! The best!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Dana B. · Married on 03/30/2021

Our amazing honeymoon

Tahryn was the first travel agent I’ve ever used and she was so helpful from the beginning! We even had to move and change our whole honeymoon due to covid and she made it seem like it was no problem. When emailing she always answered quickly and never left any information out. She listened to what i wanted our honeymoon to be like and she did exactly that! She kept us up to date with what we needed to get done and by when and made sure we were always prepared. She checked on us to make sure we made it there and home safely without disruption. I do not have 1 complaint about shore to sea vacations or there wonderful agent Tahryn! I will we working with her again in the future!

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Megan

Megan C. · Married on 03/13/2021

Never lift a finger!

From start to finish Tahryn was extremely responsive, professional, and pleasant to work with. We didn't know where we wanted to go or what we wanted to do but Tahryn gave us options in a very well thought out, detailed presentation to show us what we can do. She answered every question (I had many questions haha) promptly and made sure we had everything we needed, especially during all the confusion of what is needed to travel during the pandemic. She was always on top of updates during the whole process, especially when our flight time kept changing. We knew how well taken care of we were! Don't hesitate to have her do all your traveling needs! We know we will be having her help us with any vacations we book!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Shore to Sea Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Family Trips
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

• 5 Concetta Ct Howell, NJ, 07731 See on map
    Location of (Shore to Sea Vacations)