Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number

About Shore to Sea Vacations

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Shore to Sea Vacations would be honored to help you begin your new life together on a wonderful honeymoon vacation. Enjoy hassle-free planning and highly-personalized service from start to finish. We'll work closely together to select the best location for your honeymoon. I'll always be conscious of your budget and seek to find you the best value. Let me handle all the details so all you need to do is enjoy your honeymoon!

Follow Shore to Sea Vacations on

Shore to Sea Vacations 3
Shore to Sea Vacations 4

Jessica Herman · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing travel agent!

We just got back from our honeymoon in Aruba and had the BEST time! Shore to Sea Vacations did an incredible job making our vacation so, so special. Tahryn not only made sure we had a warm honeymoon welcome at our hotel, but every single reservation we had, we were greeted with a special honeymoon treat! She hooked us up! Tahryn was extremely organized from the get-go. We were so indecisive on where we wanted to go and she presented so many wonderful options with full detail on prices, hotel options, distance from airport, activities and more. When it came to planning specifics for our actual trip to Aruba, she had lists on lists of hotels, restaurant options and tours/activities. Every single thing we did in Aruba was just right for us and I have Tahryn to thank for that! The week before our trip she sent us an amazing package with our itinerary, summary of expenses, reservation confirmations and some extra goodies to help get us ready for our trip. We did not have to worry about a single thing. I cannot recommend her enough, she is the best travel agent you could ask for!! Cannot wait to use her to book our next vacation!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Shore to Sea Vacations 5
    Shore to Sea Vacations 6
    Shore to Sea Vacations 7
    Shore to Sea Vacations 8

Shore to Sea Vacations's reply:

I'm so happy you had such an awesome Honeymoon experience! I love love love the pics!!! You guys are so fun to work with! Can't wait to do it again :o)

Krupa · Married on 07/28/2018

Tahryn Nicastro has organized a few trips for my family. I recently got married and had to go to her to help organize my honeymoon! We went to Positano, Rome, and Prague. She listened to the types of things we wanted and she suggested tours and activities while keeping cost in mind. She kept in touch throughout the trip as well as after the trip! Her research is thorough and she takes into considerations flight stops and travel to and from locations, making the entire trip manageable and stressfree! Thanks, Tahryn! -Krupa and Amit

Sent on 09/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Tahryn Nicastro with Shore to Sea Vacations worked hard to make our honeymoon to Italy a memorable and special trip. She went out of her way to ensure everything was confirmed well in advance, and even stayed in close contact with the hotel to ensure a warm welcome upon our arrival. She really listened to everything we were looking for, and was conscious of our budget throughout the entire process. She gave helpful tips and suggestions from her own experiences as well. A helpful addition was the extremely organized itinerary package which arrived a few weeks before our trip - it was a huge help. Although we were also provided with an electronic copy, it was vital during our time abroad. We highly recommend using Tahryn with Shore to Sea Vacations. Our trip was made even more enjoyable knowing we were in good hands. Thanks, Tahryn!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Shore to Sea Vacations's reply:

Dear Nicole,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! I enjoyed working with you and Alex on your honeymoon and I'm happy to hear the itinerary was useful. Congratulations again on your wedding! I look forward to working with you again in the future.
    Happy travels,
    Tahryn

Shore to Sea Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Family Trips, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance