Shore to Sea Vacations

Howell, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Your honeymoon is one of the most memorable vacations you will ever take. Shopping for one online can be overwhelming with so many choices and conflicting information on which resort or destination is best. I’m here to help! My name is Tahryn Nicastro and I’m a Travel Agent and the Owner of Shore to Sea Vacations. I’m based in Howell, NJ but have clients all over the country. I'm passionate about helping couples craft their dream honeymoon. I’d love to assist you with yours!

My goal is to take the stress out of planning, save you time and money, and send you on an awesome honeymoon. After an initial complimentary consultation, I will give you personalized recommendations for your style and budget. We’ll work together to refine the options until we land on the perfect Honeymoon plan. Once booked, I’ll handle all the details including payment schedules and assisting with planning activities and tours while on your vacation. You only work with me and you’ll get my high level of customer service from end to end. All you have to do is pack and have fun! The best part is I do not charge a fee for my service.

Some of my destination specialties include the Caribbean, Hawaii, Aruba, Italy and more. I’m also a Certified Sandals Specialist, an Accredited Cruise Counselor (CLIA) and a Special Needs certified agent.

Contact me today for your consultation and let's get started!

Happy travels,
Tahryn Nicastro

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Caribbean
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Megan
    Megan B. Married on 05/12/2022

Such an amazing trip!

My husband and I worked with Tahryn from Shore to Sea Vacations to book our honeymoon and we highly recommend you use her to book any of your trips. She was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable on places we inquired about. She listened to everything we wanted for our honeymoon and sent us so many options so that we got exactly what we were looking for. My husband and I had such a wonderful time on our honeymoon and can't wait to reach out to Tahryn when we are ready to go on another vacation.
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 04/29/2022

Honeymoon Travel Agent

Tahryn was amazing!! She was super responsive and always willing to help book reservations/answer questions. She was super knowledgable about travel restrictions/rules and always guided us in the right direction. Would highly recommend using her for your next trip!!
  • Rudin
    Rudin P. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect Honeymoon

We are so glad we worked with Tahryn for planning our honeymoon. She helped us plan out the entire two weeks we wanted for Dubai and Maldives. We had a few setbacks during the planning process but we are so happy with the hotels and resorts we ended up with! Our entire vacation was wonderful! Tahryn was responsive the entire process and gave us her insight to help us make the best choices for our honeymoon. We highly recommend Tahryn and her services!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

5 Concetta Ct Howell, NJ, 07731
Location of (Shore to Sea Vacations)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding