Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number

About Shore to Sea Vacations

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Shore to Sea Vacations would be honored to help you begin your new life together on a wonderful honeymoon vacation. Enjoy hassle-free planning and highly-personalized service from start to finish. We'll work closely together to select the best location for your honeymoon. I'll always be conscious of your budget and seek to find you the best value. Let me handle all the details so all you need to do is enjoy your honeymoon!

Follow Shore to Sea Vacations on

nicolealex1
honeymoonerskrystalbill3

3 Reviews for Shore to Sea Vacations

Krupa · Married on 07/28/2018

Tahryn Nicastro has organized a few trips for my family. I recently got married and had to go to her to help organize my honeymoon! We went to Positano, Rome, and Prague. She listened to the types of things we wanted and she suggested tours and activities while keeping cost in mind. She kept in touch throughout the trip as well as after the trip! Her research is thorough and she takes into considerations flight stops and travel to and from locations, making the entire trip manageable and stressfree! Thanks, Tahryn! -Krupa and Amit

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Tahryn Nicastro with Shore to Sea Vacations worked hard to make our honeymoon to Italy a memorable and special trip. She went out of her way to ensure everything was confirmed well in advance, and even stayed in close contact with the hotel to ensure a warm welcome upon our arrival. She really listened to everything we were looking for, and was conscious of our budget throughout the entire process. She gave helpful tips and suggestions from her own experiences as well. A helpful addition was the extremely organized itinerary package which arrived a few weeks before our trip - it was a huge help. Although we were also provided with an electronic copy, it was vital during our time abroad. We highly recommend using Tahryn with Shore to Sea Vacations. Our trip was made even more enjoyable knowing we were in good hands. Thanks, Tahryn!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Shore to Sea Vacations's reply:

Dear Nicole, Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! I enjoyed working with you and Alex on your honeymoon and I'm happy to hear the itinerary was useful. Congratulations again on your wedding! I look forward to working with you again in the future. Happy travels, Tahryn

Joe · Married on 03/24/2017

Tahryn from Shore to Sea Vacations was an absolute pleasure to work with as we planned our honeymoon. Her expertise on travel (especially to the Hawaii area) was invaluable! She was responsive and helpful with every question we had. My wife and I had a great experience with her and will definitely be using her again for future trips!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Shore to Sea Vacations's reply:

Joe - Thank you for the kind words. I'm very happy you had a wonderful time in Hawaii! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on your honeymoon! I look forward to working with you again soon.

Shore to Sea Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Family Trips, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance