TravelSmiths Inc.

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ View map

Founded in 1986, TravelSmiths Inc. is based in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, and provides travel agency services for romantic trips. Always up-to-date with the changing travel industry, this family-run business always puts their clients first. While they account for every detail of travel, they are primarily focused on ensuring their clients have a wonderful time and their expectations are exceeded.

Along with travel planning, TravelSmiths Inc. can also supply travel insurance, as well as a travel registry for couples who register for a trip instead of other wedding gifts. Their experienced travel agents can assist in booking destination weddings, cruises, family trips, honeymoons, luxury trips, and group travel. TravelSmiths Inc. is able to help their clients travel to:

• Africa
  • North America
  • Pacific Islands
  • South America
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
North America
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

• Erica
    Erica F. Getting married on 10/17/2021

We can't wait for St. Lucia!!!

Sally was kind enough to meet with us on a Sunday morning which is not their regular business hours and discussed every possible option to make our honeymoon the most amazing and special Time of our lives. We cannot meet to experience the St Lucia that Sally has described for us
  • Marissa
    Marissa S. Married on 05/12/2021

Look no further!

Sally Jane was the glue that held my COVID Destination Wedding together! Her and her staff were just a FaceTime away from anything my guests or I needed. A lot of other agencies tried to promise us smoke and mirrors, but Sally and TS’s customer service is untouchable.
  • Pamela
    Pamela C. Married on 12/04/2019

Weedingmoon at Hard Rock Punta Cana

My fiance and I knew we wanted to do a destination wedding. However, we did not know if we wanted a cruise or an all inclusive resort. We were referred to Travel Smiths by a family member who have worked with them in the past. I am grateful that I took him up on his suggestion because the Travel Smith's team helped create our wedding dream come true. From the beginning they gave us a lot of suggestions and explained their opinions thoroughly. We decided to have our weddingmoon at the Hard Rock Punta Cana. During the planning phase they took the stress off of us to arrange family/friend travel plans, they were a liaison between the hotel and us, they guided us on what travel documentation was needed for a wedding ceremony and were quick to respond to all my and family questions. While in Punta Cana it was a peace of mind to know the Travel Smith's team were literally a text message away to answer last minute questions. If you are thinking of having a destination wedding, please contact Travel Smiths because I could not have asked for better customer service with sincere excitement for my now husband and I to get married.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1100 Route 88 Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742
Location of (TravelSmiths Inc.)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding