Point Pleasant Beach, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About TravelSmiths

Founded in 1986, TravelSmiths Inc. is based in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, and provides travel agency services for romantic trips. Always up-to-date with the changing travel industry, this family-run business always puts their clients first. While they account for every detail of travel, they are primarily focused on ensuring their clients have a wonderful time and their expectations are exceeded.

Along with travel planning, TravelSmiths Inc. can also supply travel insurance, as well as a travel registry for couples who register for a trip instead of other wedding gifts. Their experienced travel agents can assist in booking destination weddings, cruises, family trips, honeymoons, luxury trips, and group travel. TravelSmiths Inc. is able to help their clients travel to:

• Africa

TravelSmiths 5
  • Pamela

Pamela Castelli · Married on 12/04/2019

Weedingmoon at Hard Rock Punta Cana

My fiance and I knew we wanted to do a destination wedding. However, we did not know if we wanted a cruise or an all inclusive resort. We were referred to Travel Smiths by a family member who have worked with them in the past. I am grateful that I took him up on his suggestion because the Travel Smith's team helped create our wedding dream come true. From the beginning they gave us a lot of suggestions and explained their opinions thoroughly. We decided to have our weddingmoon at the Hard Rock Punta Cana. During the planning phase they took the stress off of us to arrange family/friend travel plans, they were a liaison between the hotel and us, they guided us on what travel documentation was needed for a wedding ceremony and were quick to respond to all my and family questions. While in Punta Cana it was a peace of mind to know the Travel Smith's team were literally a text message away to answer last minute questions. If you are thinking of having a destination wedding, please contact Travel Smiths because I could not have asked for better customer service with sincere excitement for my now husband and I to get married.

TravelSmiths 6
    Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Rubia

Rubia Cunha · Married on 10/30/2019

Best Travel Agency in NJ!!

Thank you to TravelSmiths for helping us plan our dream destination wedding in Riviera Maya-Mexico! Sally went above and beyond by meeting with us afterhours due to our busy work schedules and discussed every possible option to make our wedding the most amazing and special time of our lives! Sally is just a ball of excitement, knowledgeable ,organized and detail oriented.
    Sally and her team helped us plan our dream destination wedding with our families and closest friends present. A special thank you to her two employees who helped and guided me through it all; Brittany B. and Amanda C. All communications were promptly answered with incredible attentiveness. TravelSmiths made sure that all details from the time we boarded our flights to reaching our destination, during the whole week stay and our return home were perfect, and that it all went smoothly.
    I could not be happier and I can’t thank TravelSmiths for everything they did. We had an amazing time during our entire stay at El Dorado Casitas. If you are thinking of having a destination wedding, please contact Sally and her amazing team as I could not have asked for better customer service who were always happy to help and with sincere excitement for my now husband and I to get married. The best travel agent in central Jersey, hands down!

Sent on 11/12/2019

TravelSmiths FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance